http://gtaforums.com...r/900263-zoobz/

gsuphoesdown
http://gtaforums.com...3-gsuphoesdown/

Virtcurve320
http://gtaforums.com...9-virtcurve320/

jolly SWAGman
http://gtaforums.com...-jolly-swagman/

Hope i didnt miss anyone.

Gunwraith: If we get this in the original post will this be ok?

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:40 AM Edited by senormidget, 04 February 2014 - 10:43 AM.

Gang roster updated, thank you to jolly swagman for the heads up! Apologies to everybody that I haven't been around much, still being monitored at work but I will try to be more active outside of work, girlfriend/family/life permitting. :)

If anybody with more time to commit to this would like to copy the first post into a new thread and request a lock/delete on this one, then by all means go ahead, I don't mind at all.
  • Jolly Swagman and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:54 AM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 04 February 2014 - 10:55 AM.

Gang roster updated, thank you to jolly swagman for the heads up! Apologies to everybody that I haven't been around much, still being monitored at work but I will try to be more active outside of work, girlfriend/family/life permitting. :)

If anybody with more time to commit to this would like to copy the first post into a new thread and request a lock/delete on this one, then by all means go ahead, I don't mind at all.

Many thanks Jolly. IS the roster just crew members who are also forum members then? 

Dont worry about it Senor, we completely understand. Family and real life comes first!

I am happy to leave this thread as we now have the Roster up and maybe Jolly could help out keeping it alive.

I would just like some help in getting the rest of the crew to visit the Social club pages and this thread regularly so they at least know whats going on and dont miss out on anything. 

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

Many thanks Jolly. IS the roster just crew members who are also forum members then? 

Dont worry about it Senor, we completely understand. Family and real life comes first!
I am happy to leave this thread as we now have the Roster up and maybe Jolly could help out keeping it alive.

I would just like some help in getting the rest of the crew to visit the Social club pages and this thread regularly so they at least know whats going on and dont miss out on anything.

Poor old Señor has probably got a drone or some ex-"News of the World" journalist monitoring his every move while he's at work all day.

As Panic said we all completely understand.

Be more than happy to do what I can to keep this cranking. I don't have any family commitments, plus my real life is terrible so i try to get away from it as often as possible.
  • senormidget and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 11:50 AM

Poor old Señor has probably got a drone or some ex-"News of the World" journalist monitoring his every move while he's at work all day.

Be more than happy to do what I can to keep this cranking. I don't have any family commitments, plus my real life is terrible so i try to get away from it as often as possible.

Jolly, can you link your new gamertag to your Social club so I can promote you! Are you going to create a new social club account to match your GT and Forum name ? 

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:00 PM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 04 February 2014 - 12:14 PM.

Jolly, can you link your new gamertag to your Social club so I can promote you! Are you going to create a new social club account to match your GT and Forum name ?
I just changed it and should be all linked up now.

Edit: fixed now
  • PANiC ATTACK3R and VirtCurve320 like this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:55 AM

Can you guys please help get the word out to other crew members regarding the forum and this thread. 

Please try and join us for TDM practice for this Saturdays (8PM) CREW VS CREW with the guys n girls of Malicious Intentt http://socialclub.ro...licious_intentt

Also;

Wednesday nights is now Motorcycle only night. If you're online and meeting up with other crew members on a Wednesday, please rock those leathers and crotch rockets!!. 

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:09 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 06 February 2014 - 02:45 PM.

CREW VS CREW FRIENDLY 

Queens of the Damned V Malicious Intentt (MAIN)

UPDATE: The Gypsy/Crew Campbell have very kindly agreed to record this little event for us!

Read more: http://qotd.boards.n...h#ixzz2sYGatpyd

GUNBALLER 5- RALLY TRIAL: This is a test run MAIN are helping us trial

RALLY MODE (NAME): INTERCEPTORS

While 1 to 2 cars (2 people in each car | 1 Driver and 1 Navigator) race point to point the other half of the teams are stationed and limited to the City boundaries. The city team (interceptors) must attempt to stop the other teams racers reaching the finish point 

RALLY START POINT: Procopio Beach (off Great Ocean Highway in North LS)

RALLY FINISH POINT: Bay 3 at the Port (Simeons drop off point)highway

CLASS OF CAR: Any NPC and PV

PROHIBITED VEHICLES:  Aircraft/Tanks

PLAYERS PER TEAM: up to 8

CARS PER TEAM: up to 4

PLAYERS PER CAR: 2 (Driver and navigator)

VEHICLE CHANGES ALLOWED: Y

VEHICLE REPAIRS ALLOWED: Y

WEAPONS ALLOWED: All Weapon Wheel and contract services 

PROHIBITED WEAPONS/SERVICES: n/a

VEHICLE CONTACT ALLOWED: Y 

TEAM DEATHMATCH Crew V Crew. MAIN TDM playlist

PRISON THUGZ TEAM CAGE FIGHT

ALL CREW PLEASE WEAR UNIFORM

(For this and any other planned events) :)

MEN - Red leather jacket with large crew emblem and black or white t-shirt

WOMEN -Black or White- track jacket with large emblem / Matching Bikini bottoms or shorts and matching boots. 

i4mgdy.jpg2442nih.jpg

• A J and Zoobz like this

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

http://socialclub.ro...ber/thespook313

The Spook (Yes, what they call me for real too.)

35 from the USA.

Rank 175 and 10 fully modded vehicles, everything earned legit with no glitch exploits.

I have a bunch of family members and it seems at times that I am the only somewhat sane one out of them all, so I cannot be on all the time, but I will show up when I can.

• PANiC ATTACK3R likes this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:25 PM

Hey all! I am working on a QotD crew forum, just for us. It is a work in progress and all feedback and suggestion welcome. I also need volunteers to help admin/mod, shouldn't be a hard or taxing role as its just our crew home base seeing as Social Club is a bit crap.  PLEASE SIGN UP

http://qotd.boards.net/

• Zoobz likes this

SkullFace616
  • SkullFace616

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Jay from Watford, UK. Gamertag: SkullFace666. I guess I'm also considered a mature gamer at 37!! lol

Have been playing video games since I was a little kid, starting with a Spectrum +2, after that it was all consoles for me, NES, Megadrive etc.

Loving this crew so far, it's got everything I've been looking for.  I like having crew rules like the dress code, car colours etc and also like the idea of an initiation fight, which I haven't had yet so need to arrange that.

Since joining I've been trying to recruit in every session I've been in but dunno if I've had much success, (how can you tell?)

Unfortunately I don't tend to get online until late in the evening, normally around midnight.

If you see me online I mainly tend to be on free roam, robbing shops and having police fights or hunting down anyone who wrongs me. I like to play with people who have my back and vice versa, having gang wars with others is good fun when your crew has your back!  ;)

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Nomad

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:45 AM

Hey guys sorry haven't been in a week or so been busy and stuff I'll see you guys soon hopefully I'll be on tomorrow.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:44 AM

Hey guys sorry haven't been in a week or so been busy and stuff I'll see you guys soon hopefully I'll be on tomorrow.

no worries gsup, check out the forum 

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:19 PM

Your theme song. :3

(Disturbed version is much better)

• TheIllaDopest likes this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:43 PM

So good. Indeed our name is from the original Vampire novels by Anne Rice (not the sh*tty movie) of which I have been a huge fan for a long long time. Although the sh*tty movies sounds-track is fing awesome!. If we do a promo video we will be including some of these tracks 

Mr White0161
  • Mr White0161

I am the f*cking shark.

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

So good. Indeed our name is from the original Vampire novels by Anne Rice (not the sh*tty movie) of which I have been a huge fan for a long long time. Although the sh*tty movies sounds-track is fing awesome!. If we do a promo video we will be including some of these tracks 

I knew the name was familiar, took me a moment to recognize it... here I am thinking Dancing Queen by ABBA.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

hey guys, good job on the crew. You guys are XBOX only???

+ I love Aaliyah and everytime i see your thread I think of her

+ Im digging the name :colgate:

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:14 AM

Hey everyone. I've been really busy the last week or so and haven't had time to get on. Should be good in a few days and I'll see you all then

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:16 PM

hey guys, good job on the crew. You guys are XBOX only???

+ I love Aaliyah and everytime i see your thread I think of her

+ Im digging the name :colgate:

yeah xbox only, unless I come across a PS3 friend who wants to start up a QotD PS3 chapter 

yeah, I am going to get her added to our forums banner.

Cheers man

Hey everyone. I've been really busy the last week or so and haven't had time to get on. Should be good in a few days and I'll see you all then

No worries Jolly! check in at the crew forum. Its motorbike only night Wed and Classy night on Friday ;) 

• TheIllaDopest likes this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 11:52 AM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 05 March 2014 - 11:52 AM.

NEWS FLASH!!

We now have a PS3 division of the crew and actively recruiting. We especially need a dedicated PS3 player in the UK for a high commissioner (co-leader) role. 

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 05 March 2014 - 10:01 PM

NEWS FLASH!!
We now have a PS3 division of the crew and actively recruiting. We especially need a dedicated PS3 player in the UK for a high commissioner (co-leader) role. 

hey mate can i join?
I'm not in the uk but I'd like to be part of the crew.

Thanks

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

Hi Gnad. 

You can check out our forum over here http://qotd.boards.net/ and sign up or get in contact with thr33x http://gtaforums.com.../904045-thr33x/ here on the forums. Look forward to seeing you around the forums

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 01:39 AM Edited by gnad.1992, 11 March 2014 - 01:41 AM.

Took some pics after the initiation

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

BTW, where are the PS3 players at?

• OG_Triple and Jolly Swagman like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:18 AM

Took some pics after the initiation

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

BTW, where are the PS3 players at?

Nice work there Gnad.

I'd check out the QOTD forum to see what the PS3 crew is up to.
  • gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

Thanks man I'm posting there now. Hope to see more people online tonight, but my timezone is a bit far from others.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:32 AM

Once u guys have set up a ps3 outfit, be sure to get in touch with the Damned Brotherhood for some crew vs crew games. 

Good luck !

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:46 AM

Once u guys have set up a ps3 outfit, be sure to get in touch with the Damned Brotherhood for some crew vs crew games. 

Good luck !

I was on today

Whats your PSN?

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 05:26 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 13 March 2014 - 05:27 AM.

Good luck !

Hey there AJ. Im on xbox but over at our forum there is a section for other crews to challenge the Playstation crew http://qotd.boards.net/board/39/challenge-ps3-crew. 

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:02 PM

Good luck !

I was on today

Whats your PSN?

My psn is : ajbns87 (feel free to add me)

Approximately how many members do you have on ps3? 

• gnad.1992 likes this

gnad.1992
  • gnad.1992

Soldier

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:12 PM

Good luck !

I was on today

Whats your PSN?

My psn is : ajbns87 (feel free to add me)

Approximately how many members do you have on ps3? 

Thanks, I'll add you. Mine's gnad1992

We have 24 members ATM.

• A J likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users