Photo

Queens of the Damned

428 replies to this topic
senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:25 AM Edited by senormidget, 09 July 2014 - 07:49 AM.

ix87pv.png

QUEENS of the DAMNED

[QOTD] 

What we're about

QOTD are first and foremost a Social crew. We are interested in finding like-minded and friendly players regardless of race, gender, nationality, skill level, player type etc.  We prefer to have quality over quantity when it comes to our members, we want dedicated members who want to be in an active, structured crew and get involved!

We engage in just about any activity found in GTA:O from Free Roam to Racing to Golf. No matter what your game, we are up for it! We have a large mixture of players in a variety of timezones and in both Free-Aim and Assisted-Aim so you will always find someone to play with.

We are a structured crew and this means there are some rules. This separates us from other un-organised crews you may have played with and ensures that we only have quality, dedicated members who aren't going to shoot you on sight!

Our main rules are -
  • Join and be active on our forum - We are a social crew after all
  • 17+ only - We are a mature crew and our in-game chat and forum chat will reflect this, we won't be responsible for corrupting minors!
  • No in-crew killing - Obviously this is within reason, sometimes we love killing each other but if both parties aren't enjoying it, cut it out!
  • Represent and be active - Like we said, we want dedicated players who will get involved
  • Please read the crew covenant on our website for a full history of the crew along with our rules and guidelines.

Details
  • Platform: Xbox 360 & PS3
  • Games: GTA Online
  • Crew Leader: PANiC ATTACK3R
  • Requirements: Ages 17+ Only / Mic preferred but not required

Links 
Want to join? 
First you will need to create an account on our crew forum. Once you've done that, fill out the form on the join page of the crew website. The crew overseer will review your application and you should receive a reply usually within 24 hours.

GTA Forum Roster
  • Sweets, gnad.1992, GranSnake and 5 others like this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

Queens of the Damned Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:43 PM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 05 March 2014 - 11:49 AM.

Please see this link for our Crew Charter & Guide as well as crew rosters:

XBOX: http://qotd.boards.net/board/9/crew

PS3: http://qotd.boards.net/board/26/crew

• senormidget, Jolly Swagman and wanes like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:56 PM Edited by senormidget, 04 April 2014 - 01:15 PM.

-

• wanes and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

Did somebody say Dat ass ?

0_08_zps7fba316c.jpg0_06_zps7c1c22db.jpg

• senormidget, codename_duchess, PANiC ATTACK3R and 1 other like this

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

And to kick things off here's a few pics from last nights action - 

A few of us first met up at sandy shores and made an aircraft pile

2j43jx0.jpg

It didn't last long

29fe7vm.jpg

We met up with the rest of the guys near the Vinewood sign and battled with the cops, here's danny high tailing it

25q3q89.jpg

We moved into the city and had a small battle with a few randoms, then we regrouped at LSC

1255h1l.jpg

Then it was over to Chiliad on our bikes to tackle Bell's End

2gt9chu.jpg

Wanes sliding down the hill for miles made me piss

msf3m.jpg

We ended up back at Sandy Shores and battled with a few more randoms before all putting bounties on each other and hopping on the train (crappy phone pic)

awb5ma.jpg

A few people fell off, we fought off a bunch of people chasing us and then some sneaky f*cker went off the radar and managed to get on the train, I popped him in the back half a second too late as he launched an RPG and claimed 6 out 8 of the bounties :p Did anybody get his username? Guy was badass.

14nczud.jpg

• GranSnake and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:57 PM

Didn't get that guys username !! could kick myself, fair play to the guy/girl! good move 

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

Looks good guys, welcome to this side of GTAF gang area :)

Can you please include links to GTAF profiles of all your members that are registered on the forum!

• Dnero, Jolly Swagman and PANiC ATTACK3R like this

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:26 PM Edited by Zoobz, 28 January 2014 - 04:28 PM.

Looks good guys, welcome to this side of GTAF gang area :)

Can you please include links to GTAF profiles of all your members that are registered on the forum!

Check the spoiler up in the first post. :)

Edit: Nevermind, they're social club accounts.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:09 PM

Zoobz Sucker punched me like five times last night, that's why I lost. just wanted to get that out there ;) 

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

My info: Eric / 24 / California, USA

Just joined up yesterday and already been a welcoming and fun as hell time playing with you all. See you online.
  • PANiC ATTACK3R likes this

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

OK, I have a request for people in the crew with a Male character. 

Please post up photos of your idea for official crew uniform for the male avatars. 

I kind of already know what the female uniform will be and I am sure noone is going to object to it being along the lines of the get ups in this photo. 

Black track jacket with emblem/matching Bikini bottoms or shorts/ Knee high boots. With an all white version also allowed? red bottoms optional on either black or white version uniforms

0_0.jpg

Wanes in the white version uniform

0_03_zps6baa297e.jpg

0_06_zps7c1c22db.jpg

Let see ideas for the gents?

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

OK, I have a request for people in the crew with a Male character. 

Please post up photos of your idea for official crew uniform for the male avatars. 

0_0.jpg

Let see ideas for the gents?

I'll see what I can come up with.

Is there a reason why my emblem is all blurred on my white t-shirt above? Your emblems are crisp, whereas mine is blurred. :/

VirtCurve320
  • VirtCurve320

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:50 PM Edited by VirtCurve320, 29 January 2014 - 12:07 AM.

Looks like I've been missing out on some fun.

Brian / old / Male / Boston, USA

VirtualCurve320 

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Heres two ideas I had for the male uniform. Just simple. Red Crew T-shirt, black leather jacket, red canvas shoes. No official bottoms just whatever your preference unless you guys think theres something that would look good.

20140128_154755.jpg

20140128_154802.jpg

And a version with the red leather jacket

20140128_154719.jpg

20140128_154724.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pics I took off my TV with my mobile

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:51 AM

Got to say I am liking the Red leather jacket for the fellas!, maybe with black jean and black or white boots?. I got some shots of our model Zoobz last night, he really worked the camera like a pro!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:16 AM Edited by GunWrath, 29 January 2014 - 08:56 PM.

Every member on your roster has to have a GTAF Account, if not, remove them now.

Crews & Gangs is also a section where gangs use this section/site as their primary home. Not a 'chat/pic thread'.. so keep that in mind. Don't make each post of snapmatic pictures..

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:10 AM Edited by PANiC ATTACK3R, 29 January 2014 - 10:35 AM.

Every member on your roster has to have a GTAF Account, if not, remove them now.

Crews & Gangs is also a section where gangs use this section/site as their primary home. Not a 'chat thread'.. so keep that in mind. Don't make each post of snapmatic pictures..

Senor, maybe remove any snaps not related to discussion and put a notice to crew to that effect on the first post?. 

I have trimmed down my intro post and removed superfluous images 

• GunWrath likes this

BMW1992
  • BMW1992

GTAForums member since Jan 2005

• BUSTED!
  • Brazil

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

Awesome pics.. I'd love to join but I'm on PS3

• colagamerXD likes this

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Is this the stage we are at? Tribute acts? Theres only one Damned around here :p.

Joking aside.Good luck troops just dont ask any gangs on here for game. Heaven forbid that might happen.

• senormidget, Crimson Flam3s, Jolly Swagman and 1 other like this

lazy.
  • lazy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

I was waiting for a Damned member to post here Monk lol.

Good luck Queens. Cool pics btw.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

I have removed the memberlist for now, I'll start adding GTA forum links when I get time. Not going to be around as much for a little while I'm afraid, got busted browsing the internet at work so I'm being monitored. -____-

RE: male crew uniforms. That looks pretty cool but I personally would rather have short sleeves, would it be a problem if I just wore the t-shirt with emblem? Wouldn't mind wearing the jacket for events and whatnot but would rather stick with short sleeves during day to day roaming about.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

I have removed the memberlist for now, I'll start adding GTA forum links when I get time. Not going to be around as much for a little while I'm afraid, got busted browsing the internet at work so I'm being monitored. -____-

RE: male crew uniforms. That looks pretty cool but I personally would rather have short sleeves, would it be a problem if I just wore the t-shirt with emblem? Wouldn't mind wearing the jacket for events and whatnot but would rather stick with short sleeves during day to day roaming about.

Oh man that sucks Senor!

RE Uniforms. Yes these idea are ONLY for planned events, not day to day evening meet ups etc!. Crew are free to wear what they like the rest of the time as long as they show the emblem somewhere. :) 

Is this the stage we are at? Tribute acts? Theres only one Damned around here :p.

Joking aside.Good luck troops just dont ask any gangs on here for game. Heaven forbid that might happen.

We will allow you to operate as normal don't worry ;) 

Cheers Monk!. 

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:57 AM

Just as a note in case you're confused, you don't have to/didnt have to delete all the links to your members' social club profiles, just add a link to their GTAF profiles next to it, or somewhere in the first post. :^:

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:09 PM

Just joined up yesterday and already been a welcoming and fun as hell time playing with you all. See you online.

Dude, your signature is sick, love it
  • GsUpHoesDown likes this

GsUpHoesDown
  • GsUpHoesDown

QOTD Commissioner

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:15 AM

Dude, your signature is sick, love it
Thanks mate, still a work in progress messing around with photoshop and shiz. Wanted to rep our emblem, colors, and name.

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:58 AM

Thanks to all crew for showing up for the GTA Olympics last night, and for wearing the agreed crew attire :) 

Congrats to Nato for picking up GOLD in the Demolition derby 

Please post your snapmatics in the appropriate section (not here) 

If you haven't added me as a friend on Social Club, please do! :) 

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:49 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 04 February 2014 - 05:48 AM.

Hi everyone,

Everyone except my parents calls me Tonks in real life. I'm Male 29 from Australia. My gamer tag is jolly swagman 1.
Missed the Olympics the other night. Times differences and all that meant I was at work. Had fun rolling with the Queens on Sunday morning though

PANiC ATTACK3R
  • PANiC ATTACK3R

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:21 AM

Hi everyone,

Everyone except my parents calls me Tonks in real life. I'm Male 29 from Australia. My gamer tag is jolly swagman 1.
Missed the Olympics the other night. Times differences and all that meant I was at work. Had fun rolling with the Queens on Sunday morning though

Hey Tonks! I thought your GT was Spindlingleaf? 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:22 AM

Still need to get that roster updated or else we'll have to lock this topic. I'll give you guys 24hrs to do so .. if not, perhaps an active member of the crew can make a new topic within the guidelines of this section with the required content. Thank you.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:48 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 04 February 2014 - 09:47 AM.

Hi everyone,

Hey Tonks! I thought your GT was Spindlingleaf? 
Just changed it up this afternoon. Thought it would make me easier to recognise.

Is there anyway I can help to get this gang roster going? I can type everything up and send it to midget to post so we can get in before this 24 hours is up.
I'll just start with everyone that's posted in this thread and make the links to profiles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users