Really Important Question

5 replies to this topic
84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:25 AM

Ok so I need help deciding something. I currently have a PSN online account that I have lost the password to and am just logging on by automatic. Therefore I can't create a Social Club account, get the IFruit app, custom tags or anything. I currently have some nice cars like the Adder and 9F. I am rank 44 and have around 100k. I was one of the lucky ones and got handed 121 million dollars which I used to buy everything so I have no feel of acccomplishment. Should I make a new PSN account and a new gta online account and start fresh? I am kindling thinking that I should.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:58 AM

Ok so I need help deciding something. I currently have a PSN online account that I have lost the password to and am just logging on by automatic. Therefore I can't create a Social Club account, get the IFruit app, custom tags or anything. I currently have some nice cars like the Adder and 9F. I am rank 44 and have around 100k. I was one of the lucky ones and got handed 121 million dollars which I used to buy everything so I have no feel of acccomplishment. Should I make a new PSN account and a new gta online account and start fresh? I am kindling thinking that I should.

Dude, you can recover a password or do you not have the email anymore either?

84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

Email is like 4 years old and got hacked a long time ago. No longer remember email or password.

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:25 AM Edited by paulmgrath, 29 January 2014 - 02:26 AM.

i think theres a way to get your password sent to a new email but you might have to call them check google for sure answer

Jizzle2014
  • Jizzle2014

Employmentally Challenged

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

Make a new account my ps3 account is lvl 85 with everything and my xbox is 33 with a house and some crappy cars all made legit and it's more fun

84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:45 AM

Nevermind even though the email is hacked.... I counted the letters to the PSN password and finally came up with it. Now everything is a go!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users