» «
Photo

Police vans ruin police chases

81 replies to this topic
thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:02 PM Edited by thatGuyyy, 29 January 2014 - 06:03 PM.

LOL ^^^

My point is officially proven over your comment and other comments, you're a baby.  Deal with it.  Can't deal with it?  f*ck off and don't play GTA V.  Go cry somewhere else.

Edit: What do you expect?  If you do something illegal like shoot random people in real life, of course the cops will be all over you, most likely killing you.  So you're telling me one star is too much for you?  LOL  That's all you get for doing such crime out in the middle of nowhere.  Like I said, you can't handle the cops, you suck at GTA V, and you can f*ck off back to Online with your Chrome Tank lol

lol you're really advocating realism in gta? Yeah its totally realistic 3 guys taking out all of merryweather/FBI/IAA/SWAT all at once, or flying a propeller plane into a cargo jet in the air without dying, or mowing down an entire police force without dying etc etc.

Anyways I'm done with this kid, I'm surprised his mom let him buy the game lmao

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Killing cops in IV was too easy because of the stupid AI, its been like that since San Andreas until V. I remember the manslaughter maniacs of the VCPD and the LCPD.

Plus Cops are ment to be a challange, in real life cops aren't like the ones in IV when it comes to shooting. There is a reason why they go to some sort of boot camp to get trained in different fields of policing ranging from the shooting range to PIT Manouvers and etc.

In NY you would see cops patrolling because of their larger staff and because of the density of the city. NY covers lesser area than LA but the density and population is bigger so thats why you can find a friendly officer next you while in LA you'll see them sitting on their cars around important spots.

Also I liked how they implemented the Rent-a-cops to actually be Law enforcers instead of a random pedestrian with a Security guard skin like in previous games.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:07 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2014 - 06:07 PM.

LOL ^^^

My point is officially proven over your comment and other comments, you're a baby.  Deal with it.  Can't deal with it?  f*ck off and don't play GTA V.  Go cry somewhere else.

Edit: What do you expect?  If you do something illegal like shoot random people in real life, of course the cops will be all over you, most likely killing you.  So you're telling me one star is too much for you?  LOL  That's all you get for doing such crime out in the middle of nowhere.  Like I said, you can't handle the cops, you suck at GTA V, and you can f*ck off back to Online with your Chrome Tank lol

lol you're really advocating realism in gta? Yeah its totally realistic 3 guys taking out all of merryweather/FBI/IAA/SWAT all at once, or flying a propeller plane into a cargo jet in the air without dying, or mowing down an entire police force without dying etc etc.

Anyways I'm done with this kid, I'm surprised his mom let him buy the game lmao

(Massive Facepalm) ^^^

I see you're having problems in many threads.  Nobody is agreeing with you.  You can't deal with many things, can you.  The only kid around here is you...

Killing cops in IV was too easy because of the stupid AI, its been like that since San Andreas until V. I remember the manslaughter maniacs of the VCPD and the LCPD.

Plus Cops are ment to be a challange, in real life cops aren't like the ones in IV when it comes to shooting. There is a reason why they go to some sort of boot camp to get trained in different fields of policing ranging from the shooting range to PIT Manouvers and etc.

In NY you would see cops patrolling because of their larger staff and because of the density of the city. NY covers lesser area than LA but the density and population is bigger so thats why you can find a friendly officer next you while in LA you'll see them sitting on their cars around important spots.

Also I liked how they implemented the Rent-a-cops to actually be Law enforcers instead of a random pedestrian with a Security guard skin like in previous games.

This.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

@thatguy

I don't understand, are you saying we shouldn't get stars for killing?
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

@thatguy

This...Exactly this.  It's not about real life or not, it's the fact that killing SHOULD give you a star.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

@thatguy

Im saying I shouldnt get stars when I kill a hiker on top of Mt.Chiliad when no one else is around

@thatguy

This...Exactly this.  It's not about real life or not, it's the fact that killing SHOULD give you a star.

Wait now its not about realism? Because you were just advocating realism a few posts above

Cant make up your mind kid?

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

@ThatGuyTheDumbf*ck:

YOU are the one who THINKS I care about realism, due to me saying "in real life" above as an EXAMPLE.  SmoothGetaway then makes valid points and several others as well in this topic and you just avoid them and pout and cry like a baby who just got his chocolate bar taken away from him.

And...I thought you were "done with this kid" and not gonna reply to me anymore...Dipsh*t lol

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

@ThatGuyTheDumbf*ck:

YOU are the one who THINKS I care about realism, due to me saying "in real life" above as an EXAMPLE.  SmoothGetaway then makes valid points and several others as well in this topic and you just avoid them and pout and cry like a baby who just got his chocolate bar taken away from him.

And...I thought you were "done with this kid" and not gonna reply to me anymore...Dipsh*t lol

lmao, see everyone, this is what a kid on estrogen sounds like ^

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:05 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2014 - 09:06 PM.

I think you may have schizophrenia since you're delusional.  I suggest you get some serious help.  Please, don't go out and have a killing spree in real life, you WILL get stars.   :lol:

Edit: I love your replies, by the why.  No logic at all, lol

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

@thatguy

I can agree with that, the silencers and stealth mode don't really work all the time. I've gotten away with killing a lone hiker, no stars a few times but I think there is a limit on what you can reasonably get away with. It's also possible that you weren't as isolated as you thought...

Also, I've shot just one person point blank in the middle of LS quite a few times, and had nothing happen as I leave the area down an alley. Stick and move works really well in this game, in a lot of areas.

As far as the NOOSE trucks go, I play chicken with them and swerve once they've picked a direction. Try throwing a sticky bomb as you pass by :cool:
  • Militia likes this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

@thatguy

I can agree with that, the silencers and stealth mode don't really work all the time. I've gotten away with killing a lone hiker, no stars a few times but I think there is a limit on what you can reasonably get away with. It's also possible that you weren't as isolated as you thought...

Also, I've shot just one person point blank in the middle of LS quite a few times, and had nothing happen as I leave the area down an alley. Stick and move works really well in this game, in a lot of areas.

As far as the NOOSE trucks go, I play chicken with them and swerve once they've picked a direction. Try throwing a sticky bomb as you pass by :cool:

I really hated that the silencers are useless in this game. I don't mind chases, but getting a star everytime you do something illegal gets extremely annoying. There was a reason why SA had a lock wanted level cheat, some people including me just want to kill hoards of people without worrying about cops. If V had the same cheat then I wouldn't mind the over aggressive cops

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:19 PM

Then get inside a Bulletproof Police Riot, Fly high with the Lazer and use the rockets or explosive cannon.  Buzzard Attack Chopper, Tank, etc.  If killing is all you're interested in, camp out underneath the hanger with the tank and have target practice with every cop car that comes in sight.  Granted, this gets boring.

Technically, in these games, what is the difference between killing a ped or a cop, other than the fact one is part of a law enforcement agency and the other isn't?  Just kill the cops and see how long you can last, that's how you get better with the cop system and learn the Al.  1 and 2 stars is literally a joke, I can usually do what I am intending to do with 1 or 2 stars no problem, it's only when you get 3 or more when it becomes annoying with the helicopters.  I just don't see you're logic, why do you need to kill peds but not cops?  It HAS to be simply cuz you die to quick and that makes you mad, lol

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:24 PM

What is the porpuse of killing hordes of people if none of them will be able to standup for themselves and try stop you? It'll get boring in just a couple of minutes like that.

That defeats the whole porpuse of cops in GTA Games, there is a reason why its GTA right now and not Race'N'Chase. This franchise would of had never seen the day of light if it wasn't for the aggresive cops during eirlier stages.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:26 PM Edited by Militia, 29 January 2014 - 09:27 PM.

I fully agree ^

ThatGuyy seems to like to take the easy way out of things.  I mean, he already said he needs to use cheats and be all god almighty invincible....So it speaks for itself...

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

Silencers do work...at night...during a thunderstorm...in all seriousness though yeah the inconsistency makes it hard to predict whether what I'm about to try will work or not.

Cheats aren't my thing personally, but I have no problems if others want them. Isn't there a no wanted cheat, or a cheat that makes all your stars go away?
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Yes ^^^ lol

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

You have the right to shut the f*ck up!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

@thatguyyy We have a hidden police station on Mt.Chilliad. Oh, and please stop going after militia, thank you.
  • ten-a-penny and Militia like this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

What is the porpuse of killing hordes of people if none of them will be able to standup for themselves and try stop you? It'll get boring in just a couple of minutes like that.

That defeats the whole porpuse of cops in GTA Games, there is a reason why its GTA right now and not Race'N'Chase. This franchise would of had never seen the day of light if it wasn't for the aggresive cops during eirlier stages.

Because its fun?

As soon as you kill a few peds you get stars. And then 90% of you time is spent on evading cops instead of committing more crimes. I just think the cops are too way too overpowered in V. Most of the time It feels like I'm playing Need for Speed instead of GTA

@thatguyyy We have a hidden police station on Mt.Chilliad. Oh, and please stop going after militia, thank you.

Going after? lmao, I stopped replying to that kid awhile ago and he's still on my dick

that fool is obsessed with me

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

Because its fun?

As soon as you kill a few peds you get stars. And then 90% of you time is spent on evading cops instead of committing more crimes. I just think the cops are too way too overpowered in V. Most of the time It feels like I'm playing Need for Speed instead of GTA

Going after? lmao, I stopped replying to that kid awhile ago and he's still on my dick

that fool is obsessed with me

KILLING COPS IS A CRIME YOU f*ckING DUMB sh*t!  KILL COPS NOT PEDS.  I had to use all caps to possibly get through to this dipsh*t.  A dog and you share the same brain  :lol:

I am not obsessed, I like seeing babies retaliate.  It's amusing, the only one who's laughing is all of us at you.  You don't make sense.

And your key idea is:

"Someone replies and makes a valid point"  ThatGuyy will just avoid it and not even reply knowing he's wrong.  He can't accept being wrong....Oh neither can 9 years olds, too

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

You have the right to shut the f*ck up!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:39 PM Edited by Los Santos Police Department, 29 January 2014 - 09:43 PM.

@thatguyyy Too overpowered? That's what I love to hear. We will keep LS safe, by any means necessary.

You know what they say, crime always pays.

@militia Leave him alone, no need for petty arguments. :^:
  • Militia likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Proto-Hipster

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

As I understand it from reading some modder's post on reddit, the animals act as witnesses. Those birds really are calling the cops, we're not crazy.  

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

As I understand it from reading some modder's post on reddit, the animals act as witnesses. Those birds really are calling the cops, we're not crazy.  

f*ck, I knew it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users