Taxi Fares

5 replies to this topic
REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

I decided to do a little research about the Taxi Fares. Simply I wanted to find out how much you could actually make on average whilst doing taxi missions. This little test was done over a time period of 30 minutes, travelling at a speed of "just over average AI speeds". Here's what I earned.

Fare 1: $243
Fare 2: $296
Fare 3: $50
Fare 4: $185
Fare 5: $369
Fare 6: $184
Fare 7: $240
Fare 8: $345
Fare 9: $159
Fare 10: $205
Fare 11: $321

So my total earnings during the 30 minutes are: $2697

In your opinion, do you think its worth the 30 minutes of Taxi driving for that kind of amount? I will say, if you floor it, you may possibly get around about $3500 - $4000.

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

МОКРЫЕДЕЛA

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

in short, no. The only thing in this game that's worth it, money-wise, is heists or raping the stock market with the assassination missions.

I've built up about 50Mil using the stock market with Franklin and about 30 with Michael, before even doing the first heist. I tried doing taxi missions to get some cash, but it just wasn't working, and i got bored of it.

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

The King of anteaters.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:55 PM

I Dont think its worth doing taxi runs. Atleast until you done enough heists to get a bit a money, its better then doing tons of taxi runs. 

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:03 PM

Yeah, things are expensive in this game.  Take when you die for instance, 5000 dollars just for the hospital fee.

You'd need to do 30+ minutes with the Taxi missions just to earn enough for your hospital bill.  Modding any car to the max is around 200 k as well.  So the Taxi Missions don't give you enough money, really.

Mr. Fighter Jet
  • Mr. Fighter Jet

The King of anteaters.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Yeah, things are expensive in this game.  Take when you die for instance, 5000 dollars just for the hospital fee.

You'd need to do 30+ minutes with the Taxi missions just to earn enough for your hospital bill.  Modding any car to the max is around 200 k as well.  So the Taxi Missions don't give you enough money, really.

5000 Is the max fee for the hospital, you get a lower fee when you have less money. you can earn thousands just from waiting. (Income by owned property's) taxi runs are pretty much pointless unless your early in the game when you have little money. But why would you need money, since you have so much money from heists. pretty much the only thing you cant buy is the golf club. man, that place costs alot.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

Oh, I have 2.1 billion for each character (The money cap) so I always thought when you die it was 5000 dollars.  My bad.

I also own all the properties, etc.  The income isn't bad, but it's nothing special, imo.  When I earn money from owned properties, my money stays where it is as it can't go any higher lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users