Quantcast

» «
Photo

I just lost 130k at random after doing a mission!?

4 replies to this topic
lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Im lvl 46 and i had around 160k, i just checked my bank to deposit some more from a mission and all my money is reduced to what i just put on?! WTF?! my transaction log doesnt show any huge withdrawel so i dont understand!!! it does say i bought something for 70k although i have no idea what that might be either....

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

Maybe you accidentally bought all ammo when you were in the mission lobby?

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:15 AM

that still does not equal 150k or so :(

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:30 AM

that still does not equal 150k or so :(

bloody can if you ahve all weapons on your possession...

my main character has pretty much every weapon except the minigun (im over 120 i jsut cba with it.. and the possibiliy of losing ammo if i die)

to fill my ammo at the moment is jsut over 160k...

for my second character, whos level 60ish its about 26k, because i purposefully didnt buy weapons i dont intend to use,,,

right now im working on running down the ammo on unused weapons on my 1st character so i can drop them eventually and reduce the refill cost, not dropping them while they are equipped with 100's round of ammo, jsut a waste of money...

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:22 AM

MOTHER F*CKERS !!!!!

Your request (#1940009) has been deemed solved.

Feel free to respond directly to this email and your comments will be added to the ticket.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below to log on to Social Club and you will then proceed to your support ticket.

http://support.rocks...equests/1940009

Note that Social Club is a free Rockstar community service which offers access to special in-game bonuses and exclusive website features. If you do not already have a Social Club account, you will need to create an account after clicking the above ticket link to access your ticket. If you do not have a Social Club account, you can still update your ticket as necessary by replying directly to any emails you receive from Support.

Zendesk, Jan 27 06:09 PM:

Hi Lunaticz0r,

You are receiving this automatic update because you have an open GTA Online ticket in the Rockstar Games Support system containing terms related to in-game money, cash, funds, or bank account.

If this ticket is not about the January 15 GTA Online maintenance to remove modded in-game currency, please respond to this ticket and we will address other issues individually.

The adjusted account balances are the result of removing counterfeit money generated by cheaters. If you already spent some or all of the counterfeit money you were given, you may find that your account balance after adjustment is lower than it was before you received the counterfeit money - this is correct as you will be allowed to keep the items you bought. For accounts that would have been left with little or no GTA$ after correction, we added sufficient funds to continue playing and enjoying GTA Online, taking into account whether a player intentionally created and distributed counterfeit GTA$ or received modded money innocently.

Any unspent Shark Card funds that you had in your account have not been touched. If you spent GTA$ after you purchased a Shark Card, you can keep the items you bought but you will not be reimbursed the Shark Card funds that you have already spent.

Please note that our Technical Support Agents are not able to adjust account funds on a case-by-case basis. For more answers about the GTA Online Maintenance, please see:

http://support.rocks...icles/201617423

Rockstar Games

THOSE BASTARDS JUST TOOK MY MONEY WTF

I never glitched ( no idea how to) never took billions upon billions of random cahs with me, only recieved 2cars which one was even destoryed within a few minutes!! WTF?!

F*CK rockstar!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users