I thought it would be a good idea to compile all the PV insurance rules in one spot.
I don't see it pinned anywhere and the topic comes up very often and many do not know all of them.
It'd be great if it was pinned, not sure if this would be right section.
- You wreck your PV, blow it up, or drive it into the drink. You Pay!
- Someone else blows up your PV, shoots it till it blows, or drives it and wrecks it. They Pay
- If they have no money or not enough. Its taken from whatever they have and You pay the rest.
- Someone Cargobob drops your car into the water. You Pay.
- "Hot Topic" Tanks- if they blow you up directly while moving or run you over with tank. They Pay
- If Tank is stationary and you drive into it and blow up. You Pay
- If Tank twat has no money. You Pay
- If Tank blows up cars next to yours or propane tanks and they destroy your car. You Pay (someone please confirm the propane tank thing)
- If someone drives you car into water but jumps out at last second LOL.. You Pay.
- If you have a bounty on your head and you get blown up in your car. You Pay
- Tank insurance is glitchy but I think it has to do with the tank being stationary then PV owner might pay if getting shot by canon. I read that on R* support a while back also as mentioned by WBaker to stop people ramming tank. *This needs to be tested.*.
Anybody else want to add anymore rules or correct if I'm wrong, post up and I'll update it
Thanks jcph3 Cant believe I forgot that one with the bounty on your head
Thanks WBaker for tank info