phone call from Ron question?

9 replies to this topic
blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

this is about the phone call from Ron you get in i think the level 20's he says that stuff we may run across in our travels (drugs) we can bring them by,that Trevor will buy them...I've looked for an icon on the map during Gerald's missions but didn't see one,thought about driving out there but it's a bit of a haul,my question is has anyone else tried? or is this part of the game that's been cut out?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

this is about the phone call from Ron you get in i think the level 20's he says that stuff we may run across in our travels (drugs) we can bring them by,that Trevor will buy them...I've looked for an icon on the map during Gerald's missions but didn't see one,thought about driving out there but it's a bit of a haul,my question is has anyone else tried? or is this part of the game that's been cut out?

never got that call . only the ones for the first survival and for the crate drops

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

I just started a second character and Gerald says something similar, like "If you find anything be sure to bring it my way." Something that sounded like I would find things, but could just as easily be a "keep in touch" scripting to make it like you're part of their world now.

Ron calls about crates every day and I haven't seen one drop in weeks.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:46 PM

I just started a second character and Gerald says something similar, like "If you find anything be sure to bring it my way." Something that sounded like I would find things, but could just as easily be a "keep in touch" scripting to make it like you're part of their world now.

Ron calls about crates every day and I haven't seen one drop in weeks.

with gerald it was probably  a keep in touch thing.

statistic
  • statistic

not running for anything.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:05 PM

it's probably just a generic message meaning he'll be calling you with a job soon.  Most of Trevors missions seem to basically be go kill some dudes, pick up the drugs, bring them back to his trailer.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:16 PM

it's probably just a generic message meaning he'll be calling you with a job soon.  Most of Trevors missions seem to basically be go kill some dudes, pick up the drugs, bring them back to his trailer.

aleast trevor's missions are profitable

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

For Ron: If i'm not mistaken it refers to the packages that you retrieve through smashing the crates during a gang attack and or The Los Santos Connection (Martins mission I know). Rather than obviously "taking" them to Trevor the balance ($500) per package is automatically added to your person.

For Gerald: I think this is just as is said above a way of saying keep in touch as I personally cannot recall seeing any crates during any of Geralds missions.

• blackwolfred likes this

blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

For Ron: If i'm not mistaken it refers to the packages that you retrieve through smashing the crates during a gang attack and or The Los Santos Connection (Martins mission I know). Rather than obviously "taking" them to Trevor the balance ($500) per package is automatically added to your person.

For Gerald: I think this is just as is said above a way of saying keep in touch as I personally cannot recall seeing any crates during any of Geralds missions.

thanks guys

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:43 PM

Ron's dialogue does seem to suggest that you can deliver Gerald job drugs to TPI, but it's either an unintended implication, or was never made functional.

It's interesting to note that During a Gerald mission (and prior to meeting Ron/Trevor), you do essentially steal a meth van from Trevor's meth lab.

Jak1259
  • Jak1259

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

No u cant u just tried after I read this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users