» «
Photo

GTA IV Movie/Series

7 replies to this topic
T Trick
  • T Trick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:40 PM Edited by T Trick, 14 February 2014 - 09:32 AM.

Hello, everyone. I'm Hazem Tameem, and I would like to show you my youtube channel

Youtube : Subscribe

Facebook : Like + Share

Also, I'm looking for more voice actors.

"T Trick Productions"

1005256_216265968522630_1875554155_n.jpg

I made a new series called "Prisoner" I just finished the second Episode Today.

Here is the first Episode

Like it ?! Why don't you watch the second one!

Like them both ?! So, Subscribe + Like if you want more!!!

Hobs
  • Hobs

"Jolly Old Boy"

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:47 PM

please elaborate more in the future, however i enjoyed the read :)
  • T Trick likes this

T Trick
  • T Trick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 February 2014 - 01:13 PM

bump

• I will pwn you newbs likes this

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

Only watched the 1st one ill check out the 2nd one later. It was pretty cool I was actually considering doing this a little while ago. The voice acting could use some work though.

I will pwn you newbs
  • I will pwn you newbs

Homie

• Members

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:49 AM

Wow the 2nd one was great. Only flaws is the voices and maybe give us a little background info on the story. But it was still really good man. I may be down to do voices

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 February 2014 - 07:39 PM Edited by top gear, 18 February 2014 - 07:40 PM.

I'd like to do some voice acting. I was supposed to be the main character of "Enemy of Success" but we couldn't finish it because life takes too damn much time.

• EL_FUGA likes this

T Trick
  • T Trick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 February 2014 - 12:18 AM Edited by T Trick, 20 February 2014 - 12:19 AM.

Wow the 2nd one was great. Only flaws is the voices and maybe give us a little background info on the story. But it was still really good man. I may be down to do voices

You'll be acting David Turner's work-mate (Jack Browns) .. I'll contact you when I start with your episode.

Thanks for the support .. Here is a little background info (just didn't want to expose surprises during the last episodes when the series is finished):

Johnny McFields is a professional killer who takes orders from anonymous people through e-mails or phone calls. He gets a phone call from Vlad a mob boss who orders him to kill a person called James Patrick and gets $500,000. But, the only reason for Vlad to hire Johnny is that he doesn't have professional killers like him. As he didn't trust Johnny, he orders one of his men to kill him, but fails to do so. Johnny calls his friend Derrick asking for his help after he took the money from the mob boss. Johnny decides to hide the cash in the statue of liberty. After Vlad saw no way in killing Johnny. He made one of his men to call the FBI telling them that Johnny was the one who killed James Patrick as he was an ex-congressman. Johnny gets arrested by agent David Turner after a big pursuit and gets judged to serve 20 years in Alderny City Correctional Facility. After nearly a month, he makes his way out of the prison looking for revenge. He goes after Vlad and his mob who put him in jail .. Find out what happens more in coming episodes ....

I'd like to do some voice acting. I was supposed to be the main character of "Enemy of Success" but we couldn't finish it because life takes too damn much time.

I will contact you when your role comes. You might act the FBI agent (David Turner)

T Trick
  • T Trick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:17 AM

^^^^Up^^^^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users