Merryweather Jeep?

13 replies to this topic
Craig_Boyd
  • Craig_Boyd

Team Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:46 AM

Is there anyway to get it without having to call Mercenaries on some random? Thanks

PSN as username

FallingStar94
  • FallingStar94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:21 PM

There's this one gang attack out in Blaine County somewhere that has a jeep parked there. It's a Merryweather gang attack of course. I don't know, maybe it was on the beach... Hmm...

• Jizzle2014 likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:33 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 27 January 2014 - 12:34 PM.

The very first one i got was left there after another attack but I don't think so but getting it from the mercs is easy just call them on your friend and kill them when they come for him and then steal there jeep.

I got it but I got it from a mission too but it's only those two ways I think.

topkek
  • topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:16 PM

Yes, there is a gang attack near fort zancudo where you can actually find a few merryweather mesas

Should be over here somewhere:

xbxzxk.png

JiNX77
  • JiNX77

Spanakopita!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

I got mine from the safe cracking mission(forget the name)at the MW docks. I think there are some down there in FR too.

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:44 PM

In an earlier dot version, but one after people started saving these, I tried taking one during Titan of a Job - drive to your garage and save, and it didn't accept it. I had to do the Zancudo beach gang attack during free roam - I believe it only triggers late night/early morning. But other missions with obvious Mesas are Dry Docking, Docks to Stock, Stocks and Scares if you want to try.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:02 PM

Do the gang attack on the beach west of the fort zancudo tunnel. Get body armor first and don't fight them. Drive to ls customs and fit a tracker and insurance. Then park it and drive something else out of your garage. It will spawn in your garage and will drive in and out normally after this.
  • Trindalas likes this

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:23 PM

Do the gang attack on the beach west of the fort zancudo tunnel. Get body armor first and don't fight them. Drive to ls customs and fit a tracker and insurance. Then park it and drive something else out of your garage. It will spawn in your garage and will drive in and out normally after this.

Yes, there is a gang attack near fort zancudo where you can actually find a few merryweather mesas

Should be over here somewhere:

xbxzxk.png

If you do this one, just an fyi, be careful. There is no cover and the jeeps spawn close to the water, that is where I got mine. It seems, however, that the doors are now locked until you finish the attack, however. It didn't let me in till after I killed all the guys. It let me in as soon as they were dead (I actually had my character getting in as the headsho/kills total popped up. So it looks like you need to finish it now. Just make sure to stick close to them, since they offer a bit of cover and might de-spawn if you aren't nearby. It also seems, that you no longer need to drive something out of the garage first, you can just get it tracked and insured at LSC and drive it right into your garage, at least it let me.

In an earlier dot version, but one after people started saving these, I tried taking one during Titan of a Job - drive to your garage and save, and it didn't accept it. I had to do the Zancudo beach gang attack during free roam - I believe it only triggers late night/early morning. But other missions with obvious Mesas are Dry Docking, Docks to Stock, Stocks and Scares if you want to try.

The Dry Docking one at least does not let you save it, I tried that, was the first one I ever saw and fell in love with it at first sight, lol. I think you need to get them in free roam to save them.

Craig_Boyd
  • Craig_Boyd

Team Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Ok I'l give this a try and see what happens, thanks for your time people.

Craig_Boyd
  • Craig_Boyd

Team Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

Worked like a charm, cheers guys.

Chrismo
  • Chrismo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:05 PM

Wtf i cant find the gang attack lol

Krypt0nite1989
  • Krypt0nite1989

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:36 PM

Does anyone know if you can actually store this jeep somehow? I've tried and it does not let you put it in your garage. I took if from a mission.

Chrismo
  • Chrismo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:05 PM Edited by Chrismo, 28 January 2014 - 05:09 PM.

I got it. Thanks for the tips.

Beach west of army base
Go at night. Gang attack
Kill everything but the jeeps
Track/insur jeep
Goto your garage
Leave jeep outside
Dont have a full garage
Drive any car out of garage
Jeep is now inside garage

Wow this is a cool jeep once you upgrade it

Three of my crew have these now. Merryweather off branch mercs at your service

Lamborghini1335
  • Lamborghini1335

Come and get me...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:35 AM

the only thing is, if you want to sell you have to get a vehicle to replace it, you cannot sell at LSC anymore, I used remember if I did want to sell it was 77k for it but now it says "you cannot sell this vehicle" horsesh!t.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users