Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is it wrong to kill players who are using shops?

642 replies to this topic
TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:25 PM

Oh by the way, the best part was that he was so hell-bent on killing me he shot the apartment from outside.

I think he was in some sort of hardcore roleplay. He pretended to be a cop of sorts. I escaped through the subway, which caused him to yell at everyone else to "Kill TeammateAssist". As I entered my apartment, he set a bounty on me of 1k.

So as he waited outside my apartment (I was changing clothes), the conversation went:

Crazy: KILL TEAMMATEASSIST! TEAMMATEASSIST, GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND DROP ALL YOUR WEAPONS!

**Random1 kills Crazy

Crazy: NO NOT ME YOU F*CKING MORON! KILL TEAMMATEASSIST!

**Random1 kills Crazy

Crazy: YOU SON OF A B**CH! GET BACK HERE YOU A*****E!

**I put a bounty of 3k on him

Crazy: Oh sh-

**Random2 kills him

Crazy: YOU KNOW WHAT? SCREW IT. TEAMMATEASSIST, GET OUT OF YOUR HOUSE AND DROP YOUR WEAPONS!

**I set up to leave lobby

Crazy: TEAMMATEASSIST YOU A*****E I'LL F*CKING-

**TeammateAssist left.

• watchclock likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:29 PM

Are you referring to the OP?

Either way, nice work :D

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:55 PM

Nah. Watch was doing a mission when I was in this situation. I know, because I checked. Heh

JoeyDeacan
  • JoeyDeacan

Donkey Rapist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

My new hobby of parking cars infront of the doors is going well and is f*cking hilarious

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:52 PM Edited by Nomad0202, 01 February 2014 - 03:53 PM.

This thread is basically a bunch of f*ckers arguing against me and not having the guts to back it up

"Bunch of f*ckers" Thanks. Attempting to goad players into friending you on the promise of this humiliating slaughter, not really working out for you OP. Anyone surprised?. It often happens to me, the slaughter thing. It's no fun. I try to shrug it off. Have a laugh with my conqueror. Play together for a bit, that's nice. We may become friends, even better. Then I inspect the damage to my K/D. So then tears for a while. :sarcasm:
Anyway. The problem for me is your answers and posturing throughout the thread have led me to the belief that even after all the excitement of my slaughter, you just ain't much fun.

I've read that a few times and I still don't understand what you're saying

Hello. Some of it is nonsense. Here are the non nonsense bits.

Part 1 Thank you for the compliment.

Part 2. Attempting to goad players into adding you is not working. No surprise.

Part 3. Most players don't really care about dying. I don't. It doesn't matter. Just play the game, make friends and have fun. (Sorry the sarcasm in that part can't have helped)

Part 4. I won't add you because: Your answers and posturing throughout the thread have led me to the belief that you just ain't much fun. (see part 3)

Any clearer?

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

I don't really see the point, if it's for the sake of trolling them you answered your own question.

If you can't kill anyone without them being ''fk'' shopping for guns or whatever then my opinion is that you just suck too much lol, that's the only two option I can think off so yeah :p

I'd rather kill people when they are trying :)

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:35 PM

This thread is basically a bunch of f*ckers arguing against me and not having the guts to back it up

"Bunch of f*ckers" Thanks. Attempting to goad players into friending you on the promise of this humiliating slaughter, not really working out for you OP. Anyone surprised?. It often happens to me, the slaughter thing. It's no fun. I try to shrug it off. Have a laugh with my conqueror. Play together for a bit, that's nice. We may become friends, even better. Then I inspect the damage to my K/D. So then tears for a while. :sarcasm:
Anyway. The problem for me is your answers and posturing throughout the thread have led me to the belief that even after all the excitement of my slaughter, you just ain't much fun.
I've read that a few times and I still don't understand what you're saying

Hello. Some of it is nonsense. Here are the non nonsense bits.

Part 1 Thank you for the compliment.
Part 2. Attempting to goad players into adding you is not working. No surprise.
Part 3. Most players don't really care about dying. I don't. It doesn't matter. Just play the game, make friends and have fun. (Sorry the sarcasm in that part can't have helped)
Part 4. I won't add you because: Your answers and posturing throughout the thread have led me to the belief that you just ain't much fun. (see part 3)

Any clearer?

1. You're welcome (although I can't remember what it was).

2. They threatened to 'get' me so I freely gave them my PSN - only a response from Team assist (who had not threatened me and just wants to do missions)

3. No comment.

4. I don't give a sh*t if you add me or any of those who threatened me - not one flying sh*t - and I care even less about your reasons.

sadpandamakeup
  • sadpandamakeup

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

If you decide to shop in a public lobby, then it's on you when you taste buckshot while trying on those fruity plaid shirts. 

Public lobby = you're fair game.

• BuckScrotum likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Meep.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

This must be a very sensitive topic it 22 pages were made in the past 5 days. Lol

VercettiCrimeFamily
  • VercettiCrimeFamily

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:50 PM

Oh please if you can shoot, then why not , my 'opinion' on the subject.

BuckScrotum
  • BuckScrotum

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:54 PM

HELL NAH IT AINT WRONG!!

I BLOW UR ASS UP WITH STICK BOMB OR PEPPER U UP WITH MY CARBINE UNTIL YOU REGRET BUYING THAT FAGGY LEATHER JACKET N GREEN SHORT SHORTS U GET WHAT U DESERVE.

FKN TIRED UP THESE PU55YS QUIT B1TCHIn bout gettin killed.
  • VercettiCrimeFamily likes this

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

HELL NAH IT AINT WRONG!!

I BLOW UR ASS UP WITH STICK BOMB OR PEPPER U UP WITH MY CARBINE UNTIL YOU REGRET BUYING THAT FAGGY LEATHER JACKET N GREEN SHORT SHORTS U GET WHAT U DESERVE.

FKN TIRED UP THESE PU55YS QUIT B1TCHIn bout gettin killed.

Man, until you get your deal fixed, you probs shouldn't be too opinionated.
 You still like Prison Thuggz Fight right? That's.... that's wrong bro. I'm telling you, it's not any good.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:20 PM Edited by watchclock, 08 February 2014 - 08:23 PM.

This morning I got a chump in Ponsonby's THREE times in a row. He said it wasn't funny but I can assure you that he was wrong (and a sh*t player). I really love this game!

The funniest thing about it was that we were both on a mic and he could hear me laughing the whole time, but he never apparently clued into this indicating that his shopping spree was about to get all f*cked up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users