Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is it wrong to kill players who are using shops?

642 replies to this topic
watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:06 PM Edited by watchclock, 30 January 2014 - 03:07 PM.

Can I correct that to 'false self esteem'?
To counter those who think they're completely awesome despite all evidence to the contrary.

By all means.  I usually consider the two to go hand in hand anyway, as the people with low self esteem are quite often the most outwardly arrogant, due to compensation.
This is possibly the worst example of amateur psychology I've seen since the late 90's!

I'm still waiting for Furry.... to teach me my place online - but alas, no sign on my PSN.
  • codename_duchess likes this

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:18 PM

@Watchclock, You're title is perfect for you. If you're an xbox 360 player you should let me add you so I can join your sessions and make the game not fun for you anymore.

Yeah this.  What's your gamertag and what platform are you on?  I want to be owned by your superior intellect and playing style.  And I *promise*, I'll stand in a shop and let you get the first kill.

After my response - PSN: watchclockgit

..... many tumbleweeds have rolled past

dadebluntss
  • dadebluntss

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

If someone kills me while im in a shop, they get all hell upon them. Merryweather, then a mugger, then i spawn kill them 20 times untill they get so mad they leave the session. 

Their 3 seconds of joy is always overshadowed by the 15 minutes of despair that they now encounter. 

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

Jesus christ this thread is still going?

• RogueStatus, iiGh0STt and Sir Michael like this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

21 pages on being killed in a shop.  Good Lord above.

Watch this.  21.40 is why this is funny.  Anyone who fails to laugh when the guy hits the window truly has no soul - fact!

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

clothing store is closed yall

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

If someone kills me while im in a shop, they get all hell upon them. Merryweather, then a mugger, then i spawn kill them 20 times untill they get so mad they leave the session. 

Their 3 seconds of joy is always overshadowed by the 15 minutes of despair that they now encounter. 

My PSN is watchclockgit

I like people trying to kill me

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:57 PM

This thread is basically a bunch of f*ckers arguing against me and not having the guts to back it up

Handsome Z
  • Handsome Z

Car Enthusiast/Creepy Fetishist.

• Van Society
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:59 PM

This thread is basically a bunch of f*ckers arguing against me and not having the guts to back it up

internet debates are dumb

darkwar854
  • darkwar854

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

Yes, I suppose that you are one of those dickheads who, if you drive past them, will shoot at you for no reason.  GTA is more than kill everyone.  If you want to kill everyone, then play COD or battlefield.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:39 PM

Watch this.  21.40 is why this is funny.  Anyone who fails to laugh when the guy hits the window truly has no soul - fact!

This guy's videos are so funny

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 30 January 2014 - 09:46 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 30 January 2014 - 09:47 PM.

Jesus christ this thread is still going?

no sh*t! i cannot believe how many people trolled in, i mean chimed in.

I am not sure why the hell you would upload a 30 min video... but seeing the picture is enough. did not watch.

I have done this so many times with my tank. Usually to players who run into ammunation after seeing a tank.... so i figure i will be the first to take action in that order...

but yea, it never gets old. you wanna shop all free and sunday drive? start your own session.

Barrago
  • Barrago

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

I did it once. Stickied a guy in a clothing store once, laughed my ass off. Tried doing it again, and he left the session. 

I felt worse about it than I probably should have.

dtsmucker
  • dtsmucker

CTID

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:37 AM

i actually prefer to play secruity for them and wait outside the shop to pop anyone else coming to kill them. although 9/10 times they come out of the store and think im there for them and kill me.
this weekend it worked well for me though. kept a guy safe in ammu-nation and took out a would be sticky bomb. dude came outta the shop, gave each other a salute and he drove off.
magical.

I'd have killed you first, killed the c*ck in the shop, spawn killed you, spawn killed him, then gone to my ambush site and wait for the revenge attacks until you rage quit.

Read the text above and ask yourself if you see gamer mentality, or juvenile posturing.

If you're a level headed human it won't mean jack-squat. If you're a gamer you will know of such sh*t stains as it happens all the time.

Gamers will game...While children will annoy.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

@Watchclock, You're title is perfect for you. If you're an xbox 360 player you should let me add you so I can join your sessions and make the game not fun for you anymore.

Yeah this.  What's your gamertag and what platform are you on?  I want to be owned by your superior intellect and playing style.  And I *promise*, I'll stand in a shop and let you get the first kill.

I've added you faster than he added you, huh? That's lame.

Dude, how come you're never online though? We can't help Madrazo if, you know, not here.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:12 AM

It's a bitch move. That's about it.  

You're not wrong. But you're a punk ass bitch. 

As one of the first posts perfectly put it, it's like killing someone in passive mode. You waste your time killing a person who obviously doesn't want to partake in combat while there's probably at least five others who would engage with you. You're proving you're a bitch. 

• Toke and SAUL_SILVER like this

Brooksburgh
  • Brooksburgh

Satire

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:36 AM

Yes- you are wrong for it. It's a gimmick kill

I had a cat pull that stunt with me and after I finished my shopping I jumped into a NPC car and killed him over and over until he whined and left the map. 

Notice that people who thrive on gimmick kills like killing in stores, outside of spray shops, pause screen, or right after load in are rarely skilled and crack under focused pressure. 

• Toke likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:49 AM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 31 January 2014 - 09:51 AM.

Dude, how come you're never online though? We can't help Madrazo if, you know, not here.

Lol - he has selective reading syndrome.  I said not long after that post that I wasn't interested in playing with him.  I explained that he'd slaughter me since I've only recently started playing free aim, so what would the point be?  And then after that (and a few other childish attempts to get a rise out of me) I said that I've put him on ignore because he talks crap.  There are other things that he's ignored in order to suit his agenda as well, but since I have no interest in him I'm not losing any sleep over it.  I don't even see his posts any more, so meh.

I hope I've been wrong about him and you two have fun :)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

Eh. I feel like there's a huge time gap going on for us, so it kinda sucks.

Nomad0202
  • Nomad0202

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

"Bunch of f*ckers" Thanks. Attempting to goad players into friending you on the promise of this humiliating slaughter, not really working out for you OP. Anyone surprised?. It often happens to me, the slaughter thing. It's no fun. I try to shrug it off. Have a laugh with my conqueror. Play together for a bit, that's nice. We may become friends, even better. Then I inspect the damage to my K/D. So then tears for a while. :sarcasm:

Anyway. The problem for me is your answers and posturing throughout the thread have led me to the belief that even after all the excitement of my slaughter, you just ain't much fun.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:02 PM

It's a bitch move. That's about it.  

You're not wrong. But you're a punk ass bitch. 

As one of the first posts perfectly put it, it's like killing someone in passive mode. You waste your time killing a person who obviously doesn't want to partake in combat while there's probably at least five others who would engage with you. You're proving you're a bitch. 

Ding ding ding we have winner, there's usually a battle going on somewhere on the map but no i will go get the one person who is not interested in fighting, yeah real tough.

• Toke, THE DRAGOON and watchclock like this

jameznash
  • jameznash

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

The best method for this is the fire truck. When somebody is getting there hair done - use the water gun and shoot it into the store - the store is small so they cant get away form the water and die in the end.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:41 PM

I should be on in 3-5 hours from now

Lol - he has selective reading syndrome.  I said not long after that post that I wasn't interested in playing with him.  I explained that he'd slaughter me since I've only recently started playing free aim, so what would the point be?  And then after that (and a few other childish attempts to get a rise out of me) I said that I've put him on ignore because he talks crap.  There are other things that he's ignored in order to suit his agenda as well, but since I have no interest in him I'm not losing any sleep over it.  I don't even see his posts any more, so meh.

I hope I've been wrong about him and you two have fun :)

In other words your threats were an empty attempt to intimidate me but ended up simply revealing that you are in fact a sloppy player - which is what I always suspected.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

I'm asleep 3-5 hours from now, dude. :/

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:34 PM

I'm asleep 3-5 hours from now, dude. :/

No worries, I'll get online much earlier tomorrow.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

This guy's videos are so funny

They're addictive!  It's just so good to see someone upload GTA videos that isn't showing how to break the game or cheat or try and pretend how awesome they think they are - he isn't afraid to show his fails.  The guy just loves the game and his videos are a joy to watch.

I am not sure why the hell you would upload a 30 min video... but seeing the picture is enough. did not watch.

I have done this so many times with my tank. Usually to players who run into ammunation after seeing a tank.... so i figure i will be the first to take action in that order...

but yea, it never gets old. you wanna shop all free and sunday drive? start your own session.

It was the only clip that showed the funny side of blowing someone up in a shop.  I mentioned the time to scroll to due to the length of the video.

There wasn't a player in the shop.  He was just passing whilst being chased by the cops and decided to try and stick-up a shop with a tank.

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:54 PM

(Giggles)

"Bunch of f*ckers" Thanks. Attempting to goad players into friending you on the promise of this humiliating slaughter, not really working out for you OP. Anyone surprised?. It often happens to me, the slaughter thing. It's no fun. I try to shrug it off. Have a laugh with my conqueror. Play together for a bit, that's nice. We may become friends, even better. Then I inspect the damage to my K/D. So then tears for a while. :sarcasm:
Anyway. The problem for me is your answers and posturing throughout the thread have led me to the belief that even after all the excitement of my slaughter, you just ain't much fun.

I've read that a few times and I still don't understand what you're saying

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:33 PM

You totally missed just earlier dude. Dude was screaming into his mic, telling me to gtfo my apartment.

What I did earlier? He asked me to drop my weapons.

I dropped a sticky.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:02 PM

You totally missed just earlier dude. Dude was screaming into his mic, telling me to gtfo my apartment.

I dropped a sticky.

So technically, you did drop him a weapon lol

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:10 PM

I dropped a sticky.

So technically, you did drop him a weapon lol

I mean yeah. Of course. I'm not selfish. I share my things.

It's not my fault my finger slipped.

• watchclock likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users