Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should Rockstar Sync In-Game Radio To Real-Life Radio?

17 replies to this topic

Poll: In-Game Radio To Real-Life Radio (25 member(s) have cast votes)

Should Rockstar synchronize the in-game radio with real-life radio?

1. Yes (19 votes [76.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 76.00%

2. No (6 votes [24.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 24.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Dexter Rattlehead
  • Dexter Rattlehead

The Dark Passenger

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:12 AM Edited by Dexter Rattlehead, 27 January 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Many of us, if not all, are just about sick and tired of hearing the same songs over and over and over again on the in-game radio. Yeah this game has some cool songs, but when those cool songs aren't playing, we are stuck to listening to the same mundane songs. Of course there's the option of turning off the radio but then that can get a bit looney without music. So what are your thoughts on Rockstar synchronizing the in-game radio to real-life radio? I think it would be a great idea because most of the time I spend listening to the radio on my iPod anyway, rather than all the legally downloaded songs  ;) And it would spice up the taste in music for many players. I would like to hop in a car with a random player and listen to the music he likes, enhancing my taste in music. There's also the question of "what about syncing your iPod songs?" I think that idea is less likely than the real-life radio. Thoughts?

jcph3
  • jcph3

JCPH3

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

If R* paid one cent for the rights to any of the music content they need a new marketing dept. The bump in sales on Itunes and Amazon for songs like "Big Log" , "Real 1" etc.. is crazy. R* should be getting a cut not paying Royalties!

That being said, a Pandora / Spotify option would make more sense for online

• ll Noble 6 ll likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:03 PM

If R* paid one cent for the rights to any of the music content they need a new marketing dept. The bump in sales on Itunes and Amazon for songs like "Big Log" , "Real 1" etc.. is crazy. R* should be getting a cut not paying Royalties!

That being said, a Pandora / Spotify option would make more sense for online

at the very least there should be an option to be able to listen to music you downloaded

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

at the very least there should be an option to be able to listen to music you downloaded

I like this guys idea. It's possible in other games so why not this one?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

i was able to do it with GTA chinatown wars on my iphone .  they had an option to where you can make your own station with a list of about 15 songs  that was on your phone . i dont see why that cant be done with GTA online

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

i was able to do it with GTA chinatown wars on my iphone .  they had an option to where you can make your own station with a list of about 15 songs  that was on your phone . i dont see why that cant be done with GTA online

if they did do that it would be quite amazing atleast the game would be a bit more personalised well music wise but it would be a great start...fingers crossed

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

if they did do that it would be quite amazing atleast the game would be a bit more personalised well music wise but it would be a great start...fingers crossed

should at the very least let you hook up to your online radio accounts like pandora

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

should at the very least let you hook up to your online radio accounts like pandora

I dont have that pandora and never herd of it...is it an american thing ?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

you can get it anywhere i think .

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:14 PM

oh ok gonna check it out....but yes to having our own music options that would be awesome....or if they could just update the music already its getting very tiring and old now :/

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

oh ok gonna check it out....but yes to having our own music options that would be awesome....or if they could just update the music already its getting very tiring and old now :/

the best thing would be to have our own music options

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

www.pandora.com

And yeah, that'd be the best - link your R* account to your Pandora account and Pandora provides your in-game music!  I could listen to all the EDM/techno I could handle when I felt like racing, a bit more hard rock during Deathmatch or Freemode chaos...

Ahh, but then this is a GOOD dream, so that means it won't happen.

Hey, Rockstar!  If you're listening, I'm sure Pandora might make your life a bit easier!!

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:08 AM Edited by Malibu454, 28 January 2014 - 01:08 AM.

Or even IHeart radio. It has real radio stations streaming and the custom stations you make like pandora.

97.1 The Eagle down in Texas :music:  That station Rocks! http://www.kegl.com/main.html

Haven't listened to it in a while. I have it on my iFruit.. :p

kilopm
  • kilopm

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:00 AM

I vote no because I know R* will just screw it up.

Undercover187me
  • Undercover187me

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:43 AM

i think its the least of there problems.

getting sick and tired of lagg

getting sick and tired they only make an update to get the money out so they earn more money (i dont really care) but fix the games problems to, do not only take away.

getting sick and tired of tanks that ar elite(complaining they have to pay insurance for cars if they destroi,....it is normale youre elite now pay for it (take 9 rockets aleast to kill a tank ( really pay for it b*tches).

getting sick and tired of the cars that get lost if they get blown and you cant get back from the insurens.

still many glitches in it

oke next 1 i get sick and tired of

online @ hard doing jobs, if you pay for your bullits you dont earn anyting, why the hell go to a job? doning jobs wil bring you in a day a few ton, before it was 1 mil at least

i think its poor judgement from them

dont go put up a sign on the online game we put a stop to cheaters with the update, no you did not do that, you took away a sh*tlode of money so you earn more, you dont care aboud the gamers otherwise you took down the cheating rangs to, but no... now the ppl that cant rank up can buy a tank 2 in the hope they donate a bullsharck, no really i like the game but it sucks bricks at the monent

Jak1259
  • Jak1259

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Its calles getting air music its $3 in the itunes store aslong as u are on the same wifi as the consol it will play ur music off ur ipod or iphone

Chrismo
  • Chrismo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:21 AM

Get a radio turn it on.. for more realistic experience turn it off when you exit your car

pinkisnotgay
  • pinkisnotgay

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:48 AM

my headset has a extra input for my ipod/iphone ,  it replaces ingame music and has separate volume controls from the games sound effects and game chat. It auto mutes during chat ect just like in-game music. Worst part is i end up singing with my microphone on,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users