Those times you want to kill everything

2 replies to this topic
ringtone7
  • ringtone7

GT3 Endurance Champion

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Yeah I'm having one right now. I'm a damn good shot with the sniper and its no problem taking care of a player who thinks they got my number because they called up some pus mercenaries or got Lester to take them off the radar. But its those times I see dudes running the map in their tanks just blowing sh*t up.

I'd love to stick it to these punks, I really would. I hate the damn things and I ask you all mighty internet; How does one assault a tank on foot?

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:08 AM

well goddamnit do i do my jiggle while sippin on a bluemoon beer son a tank greifer well simple go about 3 blocks away on a roof top via a helicopter aim where the hatch is (a little below by the side) and a couple of shots they will be gone, on foot well its impossible escape while activating passive while avoiding any contact with the tank and when you finally get a distance away get in a vehicle and drive to any helicopter spawn and fly to a roof top and snipe away.

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:59 AM

Send a mugger and call the cops on them at the same time.  If you're lucky, the mugger will slip through the mayhem and jack the tank before driving off with it...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users