Photo

Cargobob in GTA Online

27 replies to this topic
xxBAghostxx
  • xxBAghostxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:12 AM

I have been pretty happy playing gta Online. But I really wish I could buy a cargobob since I am a pretty high level. I never find any spawning. Do you guys think they should allow people to buy cargobobs at a reasonable price, like possibly $100,000.

TCB-00
  • TCB-00

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:22 AM

There is a glitch you can do where you can buy it.... I believe it's over a million dollars tho

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:12 PM Edited by blk95ta, 27 January 2014 - 03:14 PM.

There is a glitch you can do where you can buy it.... I believe it's over a million dollars tho

It's $185k.

You buy it by going to warstock and choosing a vehicle, then clicking home, then put the curser up in the address bar and quickly press B and then A (xbox) and the curser will be up in the address bar and you change the number after details to 5 so it says details5

Then click enter and the cargobob should appear with a BUY icon.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:32 PM

It's $185k.

You buy it by going to warstock and choosing a vehicle, then clicking home, then put the curser up in the address bar and quickly press B and then A (xbox) and the curser will be up in the address bar and you change the number after details to 5 so it says details5

yeah thats what i did . you can do the same thing for a tank so that you can buy one before you get to level 70

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:41 PM

Yeah, I bought it for $185k, but it won't let you use it on missions that require a Cargobob, so... pointless purchase so far.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, I bought it for $185k, but it won't let you use it on missions that require a Cargobob, so... pointless purchase so far.

you can use it in free roam which is just as much fun 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

actually there is a way if you have 2 people. send someone to retrieve the normal cargobob and as soon as they get into it, you can use your own to complete the mission. very useful in those missions where the police/military severely damage the cargobob before you lose them.

• Captain Hammer likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:22 PM

actually there is a way if you have 2 people. send someone to retrieve the normal cargobob and as soon as they get into it, you can use your own to complete the mission. very useful in those missions where the police/military severely damage the cargobob before you lose them.

or you could get into the one in the fort yourself then get out of there , call lester to remove the stars if possible and then go and get the normal one

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:25 PM

Tried unsuccessfully to do this on ps3. Would be nice to own a cargo bob

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Tried unsuccessfully to do this on ps3. Would be nice to own a cargo bob

oh i guess it tells you to get into a cargo bob once you get out of the one you got from the fort

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

No I meant purchasing one.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

No I meant purchasing one.

it can be done , i did it before . unless the last patch fixed it

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

I have been pretty happy playing gta Online. But I really wish I could buy a cargobob since I am a pretty high level. I never find any spawning. Do you guys think they should allow people to buy cargobobs at a reasonable price, like possibly $100,000.

They spawn at the airport in the desert pretty often, for me at least. I heard they spawn at the hospital helipads too. If there isn't one there, just leave the area and come back, and it should be a new helicopter each time. (though sometimes the same thing spawns again) I have seen attack buzzards, annihilators, froggers, mavericks, and cargobobs all spawn at that airport (possibly level based)

It's $185k.

Unfortunately when you click the address bar now, it deletes all the text, and there is no / button on the keyboard, and if you have a chat pad, the / key does nothing. :( It seems it was patched out, which was a stupid move IMO.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

They spawn at the airport in the desert pretty often, for me at least. I heard they spawn at the hospital helipads too. If there isn't one there, just leave the area and come back, and it should be a new helicopter each time. (though sometimes the same thing spawns again) I have seen attack buzzards, annihilators, froggers, mavericks, and cargobobs all spawn at that airport (possibly level based)

It's $185k.

Unfortunately when you click the address bar now, it deletes all the text, and there is no / button on the keyboard, and if you have a chat pad, the / key does nothing. :( It seems it was patched out, which was a stupid move IMO.

you arent supposed to click on the address bar . you are supposed to just put the cursor there and then hit the A and B or the X and Y buttons on the controller , quickly .

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:08 PM

It's $185k.

you arent supposed to click on the address bar . you are supposed to just put the cursor there and then hit the A and B or the X and Y buttons on the controller , quickly .

Ah, I guess that could be the issue I had then, haha. I will have to give that a try, as it is annoying having to go to the desert every time I want one.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:11 PM

It's $185k.

Ah, I guess that could be the issue I had then, haha. I will have to give that a try, as it is annoying having to go to the desert every time I want one.

its not very hard to do .

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:25 PM

It's $185k.

yea, I thought I was supposed to click the bar. I just did it like you said and I bought one now, haha.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

It's $185k.

yea, I thought I was supposed to click the bar. I just did it like you said and I bought one now, haha.

cool , have fun with your new cargobob 

• Trindalas likes this

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Yes, they should add it to the purchasable vehicles from warstock cache & carry...

I love flying the cargobob, especially with two "mounted" machine gunners..

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:03 PM

Yes, they should add it to the purchasable vehicles from warstock cache & carry...

it is there , you just need a trick to do it

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Bought my cargobob yesterday :)

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

Can I get a how-to as to how to get one? I'm on PS3.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

just scroll up in this thread . the directions are there

Dr.Rosenthal
  • Dr.Rosenthal

Police Mocker

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Thx.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:55 PM

Thx.

yw

xxBAghostxx
  • xxBAghostxx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Thanks everyone, I didn't realize there was a glitch to buy one. Thanks. 

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

It's $185k.

You sure about that? I helped a friend buy one 2 or 3 days ago. I doubt that is something they can hotfix.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

It's $185k.

You sure about that? I helped a friend buy one 2 or 3 days ago. I doubt that is something they can hotfix.

Already stated earlier that I got one now. I was clicking the address bar, not just hovering over it. ^.^

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users