Dominator. Keep it or Leave it?

92 replies to this topic
gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:01 PM

Sell it, u get the most prestige by winning in a sabre, plus its better looking IMO

the sabre has the worst rear tail lamps of all the muscle cars in GTAO
IYO

its a fact they are tiny as hell
tell OP that, i don't care for your lousy preferences, u aint gonna force another car on me cuz u think the tail lights r ugly... Get it? I didn't ask YOUR opinion, OP did

who said i wanted to force another car on you?  if anything i am in agreement with you that the dominator isnt the best muscle car . and i am stating my opinion , if you dont like it then thats too damned bad

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

Ye whatever, everybody has different preferences, so no need to start discussin what u think is ugly or not, should've taken another approach if u was tryin to be friendly

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

Ye whatever, everybody has different preferences, so no need to start discussin what u think is ugly or not, should've taken another approach if u was tryin to be friendly

how the hell i am being unfriendly  by saying i think a car is ugly?!?!  if anyone needs to take a different approach its you since you are the one throwing a temper tantrum over this crap

BOILER.
  • BOILER.

Big. Player. Low - Layer

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

My mistake then good sir, im gonna go drive that ugly ass of a sabre now

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

Sell it, u get the most prestige by winning in a sabre, plus its better looking IMO

the sabre has the worst rear tail lamps of all the muscle cars in GTAO
The look like Olds Cutlass tail lights.
Early 70s not sure what year. The grill nose area is a dead ringer for a Buick Skylark GS.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

Leave it

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:26 PM

Then you'd wanna go for the Infernus!
It's a great super car and have toasted many with it. It's got kick ass acceleration and it feels lighter than the others. With Turbo and engine upgrades its hard to beat!

i beat way too many of those on my adder only one i find a bit challenging is the cheetah they can catch up pretty quick and my adder is fully modded too

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:32 PM

It's a great super car and have toasted many with it. It's got kick ass acceleration and it feels lighter than the others. With Turbo and engine upgrades its hard to beat!

i beat way too many of those on my adder only one i find a bit challenging is the cheetah they can catch up pretty quick and my adder is fully modded too

i have beaten adders in my entity

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:38 PM

ive beaten your entity with my adder too lol

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

thats because you are a dirty racer , always ramming my car and blowing me up when we do gta races lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

thats because you are a dirty racer , always ramming my car and blowing me up when we do gta races lol

what never its your fault your ass hugging my bumper

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Woah!!You guys are getting a little perverted here..!
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:52 PM

Woah!!You guys are getting a little perverted here..!

want us to continue so you can finish

234.jpg

• Malibu454 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:54 PM

what never its your fault your ass hugging my bumper

kind of hard to hug the rear end of your car when my car is pulling in front of yours . 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

@cicat the only time you were ever ahead of me was that one race you rage quit in which at the beginning all the other players were too busy trying to play bumper carts but i managed to pit maneuver an adder trying to veer me off the track causing you to get ahead of us later the slipstream caused my car to gain speed as i got close to you the same adder dude crashed in to you and you both hit a guard rail......and on that race i finished 1st too lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:06 PM

@cicat the only time you were ever ahead of me was that one race you rage quit in which at the beginning all the other players were too busy trying to play bumper carts but i managed to pit maneuver an adder trying to veer me off the track causing you to get ahead of us later the slipstream caused my car to gain speed as i got close to you the same adder dude crashed in to you and you both hit a guard rail......and on that race i finished 1st too lmao

i only quit because i wasnt gonna end up finishing the race anyway. 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

Ec2TVI1.gif

• Malibu454 likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:16 PM

The Other Guys.. :lol:  Great Flic!!

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

The Other Guys.. :lol:  Great Flic!!

i love that movie i hope its on netflix so i can watch it later on tonight

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

Ec2TVI1.gif

Ec2TVI1.gif

sorry but i dont see a point in continuing a race when you arent gonna finish it

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

"sorry but i dont see a point in continuing a race when you arent gonna finish it" it was a long ass map there was still time for you to have catched up i won that one by catchup towards the finish line my adder slipstreamed in between 2 adders and i got that boost between them and made it 1st

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

"sorry but i dont see a point in continuing a race when you arent gonna finish it" it was a long ass map there was still time for you to have catched up i won that one by catchup towards the finish line my adder slipstreamed in between 2 adders and i got that boost between them and made it 1st

i was in dead last and it wasnt far from the end up the map . i was never gonna catch up to anyone .  

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

i was in dead last and it wasnt far from the end up the map . i was never gonna catch up to anyone .  

if lsc had training wheels for your entity i will buy them for you jk lmao

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

it was your fault since you rammed that guy into me . you always ram into me atleast once when we race.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

it was your fault since you rammed that guy into me . you always ram into me atleast once when we race.

well it was your fault for getting in the way lmao i legit tried to shake him off of you so you can get ahead

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

well it was your fault for getting in the way lmao i legit tried to shake him off of you so you can get ahead

well you did a terrible job of that and hit me instead lol 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

the force was not with me at that time lol

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

POGO The Wonder Monkey

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:53 AM

I still love my fully modded Dominator, I haven't completely replaced it with my fully modded Gauntlet........yet.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:35 AM

the force was not with me at that time lol

lol excuses excuses

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:15 AM

2014 Best Bromance award earned in this thread.
  • BOILER. and Malibu454 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users