Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can we kill tanisha?

55 replies to this topic
The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Drifting thoughout these threads like a true drifter should.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:29 AM Edited by The Lonesome Drifter, 27 January 2014 - 01:30 AM.

Seriously? I'm supposed to put up with these crappy emails she sends me? I'm supposed to care when she rings me to tell me that she's getting married to some wannabe lawyer who makes her suck his d**k, even though she didn't give me an invitation? And I'm supposed to give a f**k when she comes to my house 6 times a day to tell me she needs some "sercurity in her life"?

Rockstar, please, release an update that let's me kill this biatch. She's driving me CRAZY :S

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

Or maybe you should try finishing the game.

• fac316, TheCornking101 and SingularSoul like this

The Lonesome Drifter
  • The Lonesome Drifter

Drifting thoughout these threads like a true drifter should.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

Or maybe you should try finishing the game.

Check my achivements, I have 1000G for this game

iainspad
  • iainspad

(Sorry for bad grammar I'm at kfc)

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:32 AM Edited by iainspad, 27 January 2014 - 01:33 AM.

Oh wow, you don't like character development? Don't answer the phone and ignore her emails, it's that simple. It can be annoying but at least it's not Roman.

SpectorTM
  • SpectorTM

The guy late to the party

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

She never really bothered me that much. Mostly because I either played as Michael or Trevor for most of the campaign

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

If you ever check her lifeinvader page, she doesn't seem like anything more than gold-digging trash. I don't know why Franklin is so hung up on her.

• im_stoned, ObviouslyHim, Themonsterhunter and 3 others like this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:44 AM Edited by thatGuyyy, 27 January 2014 - 05:45 AM.

She's not nearly as annoying as Michaels family

• Tony., im_stoned and Upggrade like this

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

I never found her annoying. I hardly ever got contacted by her. 

• gtafan899 likes this

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by Deus Ex, 27 January 2014 - 08:48 AM.

You can try...

I never really cared about her...

PreciousWall
  • PreciousWall

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:21 AM

i think the OP is child

Franklin is being an asshole to her...

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:57 AM

At the end of the game Franklin has over $40 mil (or billion if you played the stocks right.) a mansion on the hills, a fleet of exotic cars in his garage that looks like a goddamn dealership, can have any chick off the street that he wants and you think he still wanna f*ck with that hood bitch Tanisha?

:lol:
  • Blingy and fac316 like this

Darth_Starkiller
  • Darth_Starkiller

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

So, Tanisha is becoming the new Kate?

"She doesn't f*ck with me, so she deserves to die a horrible death."

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:11 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 27 January 2014 - 12:11 PM.

Nope, you can't kill her. You seem to be like the type of person who gets anything he wants from his parents.

What, just because she wants to get separated from Frank, she deserves to die? I don't think the world works that way.

"Oh she won't have sex with me so she deserves to die!". 

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:09 PM

Nope, you can't kill her. You seem to be like the type of person who gets anything he wants from his parents.

What, just because she wants to get separated from Frank, she deserves to die? I don't think the world works that way.

You completely missed the point of the OP. I swear the majority of posters here are 12, jesus

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:18 PM

Roman was worse.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

You completely missed the point of the OP. I swear the majority of posters here are 12, jesus

Really? I did? Didn't the OP say that he wants to kill Tanisha because she sends e-mails which can easily be ignored, that she calls us a lot when, in fact, she only calls us once in the whole game. 

No. I didn't miss the OP's point and you are trying to make this personal by calling me 12 years old. 

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

Chillin' in the 'Santos sun.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:29 PM

Was this really worthy of a new thread? Seriously?

give-up.gif.pagespeed.ce.GNupaROxsM.gif

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:31 PM Edited by thatGuyyy, 27 January 2014 - 06:34 PM.

Really? I did? Didn't the OP say that he wants to kill Tanisha because she sends e-mails which can easily be ignored, that she calls us a lot when, in fact, she only calls us once in the whole game. 

No. I didn't miss the OP's point and you are trying to make this personal by calling me 12 years old. 

She comes into your house to shame you into helping a dumbass 'friend' who constantly gets into trouble from his own stupidity. Then she tries shaming Franklin about him forgetting his roots and acting like he's above everyone else, yet she keeps reminding him that she's marrying a doctor every chance she gets, she's a hypocritical bitch. Learn some reading comprehension

"I don't think the world works that way"

Its a video game, not real f*cking life.

• im_stoned and nobum62 like this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

She comes into your house to shame you into helping a dumbass 'freind' who constantly gets intro trouble from his own stupidity. Then she tries shaming Franklin about him forgetting his roots and acting like he's above everyone else, yet she she keeps reminding him that she's marrying a doctor every chance she gets, she's a hypcritical bitch. Learn some reading comprehension

Yeah, so what, even dumbasses don't deserve to die and did I say that she was a good person? No, I didn't. 

Also, I think Official General would like to have a word with you about that last sentence.

BTW, you also need to calm the fu*k down and stop using personal insults. 

• SingularSoul likes this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

She comes into your house to shame you into helping a dumbass 'freind' who constantly gets intro trouble from his own stupidity. Then she tries shaming Franklin about him forgetting his roots and acting like he's above everyone else, yet she she keeps reminding him that she's marrying a doctor every chance she gets, she's a hypcritical bitch. Learn some reading comprehension

Yeah, so what, even dumbasses don't deserve to die and did I say that she was a good person? No, I didn't. 

Also, I think Official General would like to have a word with you about that last sentence.

BTW, you also need to calm the fu*k down and stop using personal insults. 

So you're saying you never kill anyone in GTA? Since innocent peds also 'dont deserve to die'

Its hard not to use insults when you're so f*cking stupid

skyfamster
  • skyfamster

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:39 PM

because she 's black?

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

So you're saying you never kill anyone in GTA? Since innocent peds also 'dont deserve to die'

Sir, we are talking storywise. Peds that you kill outside of story mode don't count.

Seriously, if you don't stop using childish insults for no reason, then I'll have to quit replying to you. 

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:55 PM

Sir, we are talking storywise. Peds that you kill outside of story mode don't count.

Seriously, if you don't stop using childish insults for no reason, then I'll have to quit replying to you. 

That makes no difference at all, they're all characters in a video game. It makes no sense that you're against killing a hypocritical golddigging bitch but you're perfectly fine with killing innocent peds

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

That makes no difference at all, they're all characters in a video game. It makes no sense that you're against killing a hypocritical golddigging bitch but you're perfectly fine with killing innocent peds

Sigh. Fine, whatever floats on your boat I guess. 

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:59 PM Edited by SingularSoul, 27 January 2014 - 07:01 PM.

THIS is how a mature individual responds to a conflict that getting out of hand.

+1 

This is how you don't.

• grandthefthoughto, Gta_V_Fan_101 and Dr. Ray De Angelo Harris like this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

^ Because maturity on the internet really matters

SingularSoul
  • SingularSoul

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:21 PM Edited by SingularSoul, 27 January 2014 - 07:24 PM.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is the problem.

YES, maturity on the internet matters. If you want to be a troll, or make an arse of yourself, may I point you in the direction of the countless web-forums specifically designed for such a purpose eg 4chan.

If you wish to participate in an open discussion on a forum which encourages certain standards of conduct, then it's best to be relatively mature about things. Sure, nobody's here to be deadpan-serious and throw the book at you for having a little fun, but being downright childish when someone's viewpoints conflict with your own is silly.

I'm not going to respond to you again on this thread, but I thought I'd best try to point you in the right direction, rather than ending up being banned for making further insults.

Thank you.

• Jimbatron, jarredxmorris, Argon and 2 others like this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by thatGuyyy, 27 January 2014 - 07:23 PM.

And this, ladies and gentleman, is the problem.

YES, maturity on the internet matters. If you want to be a troll, or make an arse of yourself, may I point you in the direction of the countless web-forums specifically designed for such a purpose eg 4chan.

If you wish to participate in an open discussion on a forum which encourages certain standards of conduct, then it's best to be relatively mature about things. Sure, nobody's here to be deadpan-serious and throw the book at you for having a little fun, but being downright childish when someone's viewpoints conflict with your own is silly.

Show me where I was trolling? I provided more valid points that he did in this whole discussion

If you can't handle a few insults than you shouldn't be on the f*cking internet

Shade04rek
  • Shade04rek

Nothin But A Buster

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:29 PM Edited by Shade04rek, 27 January 2014 - 07:33 PM.

It would have been more funny and less annoying if Franklin was a little like CJ towards her. Keep all of tanishas dialogue but change all of franklins. She'd send her long bullsh*t text, then when frank responds it would be, "Bitch imma get a restraining order stop contacting me", Sort of like she is in denial and obsessively trying to prove she is better than him, cause that is actually what she is, except frank is being a lil bitch and still taking her sh*t.

Would have been funny if at when she comes to Franklins house, he asks "how the hell do you know where I live?". I never heard of anyone, even Lamar knowing where he stays. 

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

It would have been more funny and less annoying if Franklin was a little like CJ towards her. Keep all of tanishas dialogue but change all of franklins. She'd send her long bullsh*t text, then when frank responds it would be, "Bitch imma get a restraining order stop contacting me", Sort of like she is in denial and obsessively trying to prove she is better than him, cause that is actually what she is, except frank is being a lil bitch and still taking her sh*t.

Franklin is everyones bitch throughout the game, which is why I hate him. He's basically CJ 2.0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users