Quantcast

» «
Photo

Is this bug well known?

Best Answer beat_savy_9, 26 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

idk, could be player was in the midst of a gang attack, you are immune to pvp when that happens I believe.

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Hello every. Just an hour ago, I met this guy in GTA: Online who was fun to run down a couple of times. He got behind a pole where I was unable to mash him, so he took the advantage an tried to shoot me through the front window of my automobile, but surprisely I didn't lose any health, so I shot at him too, but everytime I had him in my sight and pressed the trigger, no beans would run out my AP pistol, even grenades affected him. I got out my car to make it more personal, but we just couldn't kill eachother with bullets and explosives. What is this?

The footage:

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

This bug has happened to me before as well. We were versing with like 5 players in free mode and none of our bullets or explosives would kill, they'd just go through like you're invisible or something. It was fun while it lasted

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:30 PM   Best Answer

idk, could be player was in the midst of a gang attack, you are immune to pvp when that happens I believe.

• Narratorjuan, ChrilLe and CorruptedVision like this

CorruptedVision
  • CorruptedVision

Slim Reaper

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

Since hes right beside one I think this is a good guess.

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Correct, i have been known to retreat to the nearest gang attack to get out of a sticky situation.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

That's the answer! He was shooting mercs when I showed up!

Pretty neat information you gave there! ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users