Photo

What Do you think the OFFICIAL ending will be when the SP dlc is relea

131 replies to this topic
Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

a.k.a: BLOOD

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:29 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 28 January 2014 - 10:30 PM.

and my quote came DIRECTLY from the rockstar newsire, so they are gonna appear in it...

They said their STORY continues, but who says they are playable in that story?

Try to understand what I am saying before quoting the same sentence over and over again.

Maybe they are only mentioned from other characters perspective.

And u don't know what type of DLC they release. Heck, maybe it's just a few more side missions u can download that r completely unrelated to the story.

U hv zero evidence to support ur claims.
I can bet my money it would still be about 3 of them in the DLCs.either it after ending C or an alternative Storyline for the 3.

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:32 PM

and my quote came DIRECTLY from the rockstar newsire, so they are gonna appear in it...

Try to understand what I am saying before quoting the same sentence over and over again.

Maybe they are only mentioned from other characters perspective.

And u don't know what type of DLC they release. Heck, maybe it's just a few more side missions u can download that r completely unrelated to the story.

U hv zero evidence to support ur claims.

I can bet my money it would still be about 3 of them in the DLCs.

But there is still no evidence. So people should stop claiming their opinion as fact.

You reported my post? for what? am I supposed to be afraid? lol

For "insult". And stop laughing at my action. As I am serious.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

be serious all you want to. im not biting my tongue and I meant what I said.

Lol Haha HA!

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:36 PM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 28 January 2014 - 10:38 PM.

be serious all you want to. im not biting my tongue and I meant what I said.

Lol Haha HA!

Laughing doesn't make u look clever. It's childish way of communicating.

And continuing to do it on perpose to try to upset me also is bad behaviour.

Read back the conversation and compare my way of talking to ur way of talking and u will see the difference.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

@CJ killed Ryder

there is still no evidence. So people should stop claiming their opinion as fact.

so rockstar confirming that the trio would be in the dlc is not evidence for you?

and how is laughing childish? only children laugh?

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:43 PM Edited by CJ killed Ryder, 28 January 2014 - 10:45 PM.

@CJ killed Ryder

there is still no evidence. So people should stop claiming their opinion as fact.

so rockstar confirming that the trio would be in the dlc is not evidence for you?

Again, u r only listening to ur own explenation, not to mine.

Rockstar did only say one sentence abt it. We know nothing abt the new DLC. Where is the evidence that it isn't just a downloadable pair of side missions unrelated to the story? Did they say they r playable?

And since they lied abt Packie not coming back in V, can u trust them on their word?

Laughing at other people is wrong.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

man im done with this. there is no use to even do this sh*t anymore. its like arguing with a 10 year old.

aight, holla at me y'all! PEACE!

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

its like arguing with a 10 year old.

Again, it's ur cruel language. Ur disrespecting to other people annoys me.

At least I only criticize ur behaviour. Not insult u as a person.

Enjor ur ban when a mod finds u.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Homie

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:03 AM

Johnny hasn't been to jail? I thought he said he had when he was younger... Huh...

Oh then than my bad,but i know that Niko,Luis,Franklin have been to jail (according to GTA WIKI).so yeah it only Trevor.
Oh, and ALL of the GTA IV protagonists have been in jail for GTA. (Niko, Johnny, Luis and Huang).

Michael has been to jail 

ludvigR
  • ludvigR

meh

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

Speaking of jails, how awesome would it be if you get put in jail and then you have to break out

• A-Wax8 likes this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

This is how it is. There's no canon ending. If there's a DLC about the three of them after the main story it just means that the events of the story don't happen after ending A and B. Simple.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:54 PM

The C ending felt like a cheesy 80s movie, but yeah, C is the canon ending.
Although, it wasn't so bad.

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

For what it's worth, I remember Rockstar saying before V was released that there wouldn't even be DLC on the scale of TLAD/BOGT. Considering other things were untrue, we may well get something as awesome as a full blown expansion but I have my doubts.

At least by being skeptical, I can only be pleasantly surprised.

Mr Oraange
  • Mr Oraange

Tim Roth has an alien skull for a forehead.

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:12 AM

What if I told you downloadable content could include a separate character + storyline and take place before the events of Grand Theft Auto V's ending?

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

@MataJuegos

They did. Go check the post again.

@OT:

Probably ending C.

They confirmed it, where?

Link me!

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:44 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 01 February 2014 - 06:44 PM.

@CJ killed Ryder

Again, u r only listening to ur own explenation, not to mine.

Rockstar did only say one sentence abt it. We know nothing abt the new DLC. Where is the evidence that it isn't just a downloadable pair of side missions unrelated to the story? Did they say they r playable?

And since they lied abt Packie not coming back in V, can u trust them on their word?

Laughing at other people is wrong.

Whenever I hear someone bring up Rockstar "lying" about Packie, I know I can't take them seriously.

Haha

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Most likely C. They said the Story DLC will continue the adventures of all three characters.

All three.

"Continue."

If it was a prequel, or somehow fit in the middle of the story it wouldn't be called "continuing" their story. Why is this so hard to understand?

Or they could make it so that the cutscenes and missions just remove that character depending on what choice you made. Though, if one of them can be plucked from the DLC with no major changes, it's probably not going to be that great anyways. I highly doubt they would work on three separate versions for each ending.

I Am NADA
  • I Am NADA

Formaldehyde Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

When did Rockstar say that the SP DLC will take place after the storyline? we don't know anything to be sure buddy.

This exactly. Lost and Damned and BOGT didn't continue Niko's story, why should we assume THIS dlc will continue the story of the GTAV trio?

Most likely C. They said the Story DLC will continue the adventures of all three characters.

All three.

"Continue."

If it was a prequel, or somehow fit in the middle of the story it wouldn't be called "continuing" their story. Why is this so hard to understand?

Or they could make it so that the cutscenes and missions just remove that character depending on what choice you made. Though, if one of them can be plucked from the DLC with no major changes, it's probably not going to be that great anyways. I highly doubt they would work on three separate versions for each ending.

Can you tell me where they said this? I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to read the article (or whatever source) that was from.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:41 PM Edited by liquidussnake119, 01 February 2014 - 08:41 PM.

Can you tell me where they said this? I'm not doubting you, I'd just like to read the article (or whatever source) that was from.

http://www.rockstarg...eek-captur.html

Near the bottom under GTA V story mode updates.

• I Am NADA likes this

Justin..
  • Justin..

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:46 PM

It'll be different people. Just like GTA iv

I Am NADA
  • I Am NADA

Formaldehyde Face

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:55 PM Edited by I Am NADA, 01 February 2014 - 08:56 PM.

What difference does that make? If all three are in the DLC, playable or not, then ending C would HAVE to be canon.

Thanks. This quote: "we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas." pretty much says conclusively ending C is canon.

And before anyone calls me biased, I don't really care all that much for any of the endings.

• TheMasterfocker likes this

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

All 3 endings...either Trevor,Michael or Devin arises as a zombie and affects the whole city and you gotta fight off the zombies or something...dunno (got a wierd fantasy)

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

It's weird how people are having such a hard time with this. But, I'm not going to argue with someone who can't read R*'s press release properly.

Would be a gigantic waste of time, considering its probably not the only thing they struggle with. What happened to reading comprehension and critical thinking?

I blame standardized testing...
  • CanOdope likes this

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:49 PM

SIDE MISSIONS! It will be side missions for Franklin, Michael, and Trevor. There's no canon story, if you killed one of them you won't be able to do their missions. Come on guys, haven't Rockstars past disappointing updates taught you anything??

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

What difference does that make? If all three are in the DLC, playable or not, then ending C would HAVE to be canon.

Thanks. This quote: "we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas." pretty much says conclusively ending C is canon.

And before anyone calls me biased, I don't really care all that much for any of the endings.

U misunderstand what I'm saying...

The story continue's, but that doesn't automaticly mean Michael and Trevor appear.

Example: Jason Bourne character doesn't appear in 4th bourne movie although his story continue's.

If u get my point.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:55 PM

I won't be paying money for anything except what's been mentioned by R* themselves.

A continuation of MFT's adventures in SoSA.

Side missions are only cool when part of something larger, I don't think they could carry a DLC. Can't wait for the inevitable bitching people will do, "But I killed Trevor in my game, so that's canon to me". Fun times ahead boys and girls.
  • Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

Onett
  • Onett

Proud member of S.E.E.S.

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:09 PM

I won't be paying money for anything except what's been mentioned by R* themselves.

A continuation of MFT's adventures in SoSA.

Side missions are only cool when part of something larger, I don't think they could carry a DLC. Can't wait for the inevitable bitching people will do, "But I killed Trevor in my game, so that's canon to me". Fun times ahead boys and girls.

Unless of course Trevor comes back from hell :)

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

Most likely "C". It wouldn't be right just for a 2-protag heist, and even if A or B are the canon endings, will Franklin be forgiven by Trevor/Michael to pull the other heist off?

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Especially when you factor in that all heists except Vangelico needed all 3 characters, plus a crew.

I think it's cool that we got multiple endings, I just fail to see how anyone can take A or B seriously, in the context of DLC that specifically mentions all three guys...I'm kind of surprised there isn't more general consensus.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

This is how it is. There's no canon ending. If there's a DLC about the three of them after the main story it just means that the events of the story don't happen after ending A and B. Simple.

So is this some kind of fail-safe argument so you can't be told you're wrong? (Assuming the DLC is about the three of them after the story.)

It doesn't work that way. If Rockstar releases a DLC that continues the story, it's official. It's canon. If it's going off of one of the endings, that means that ending is the canon one. They wrote the story. They write the DLC. Whatever they say goes. It doesn't mean: "Oh this is just a "What-If" this ending happened - and we're not going to bother with the other two."

No. It means that said ending was the canon one. Yeah I'll be disappointed if it goes off of A or B, especially B, but if that's what happens - so be it. At least we get a confirmation on what ending happened.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users