What Do you think the OFFICIAL ending will be when the SP dlc is relea

131 replies to this topic
Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

That is really weird that Trevor hasn't been to jail, but then again, if he ever did go to jail, you can bet your ass he is never getting out...

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

No, that's not a Paul Smith coat.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

Johnny hasn't been to jail? I thought he said he had when he was younger... Huh...

Oh then than my bad,but i know that Niko,Luis,Franklin have been to jail (according to GTA WIKI).so yeah it only Trevor.
Oh, and ALL of the GTA IV protagonists have been in jail for GTA. (Niko, Johnny, Luis and Huang).

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

That's cool, never noticed that...

CJ killed Ryder
  • CJ killed Ryder

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

It says ''continuing the story of Michael, Franklin and Trevor''

Before V was released, they also said "Packie won't be returning" and "No major characters return".

Then game releases, Packie is back, and a major character like Johnny Klebitz also returns.

So don't believe everything u read.

That is really weird that Trevor hasn't been to jail, but then again, if he ever did go to jail, you can bet your ass he is never getting out...

No, he'll just respawns in front of the jail with all his weapons lost like all GTA protagonist.

• HUGOHL likes this

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:15 PM

Johnny hasn't been to jail? I thought he said he had when he was younger... Huh...

Oh then than my bad,but i know that Niko,Luis,Franklin have been to jail (according to GTA WIKI).so yeah it only Trevor.
Oh, and ALL of the GTA IV protagonists have been in jail for GTA. (Niko, Johnny, Luis and Huang).

Huang aint a GTA 4 (DLCs) Protagonists,he is a Protagonist of a GTA Spin-off game,GTA Chinatown Wars.infact TLAD and TBoGT can be counted as Spin-offs even though they are just expansions.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:35 PM Edited by Lil_B_The Basedgod, 26 January 2014 - 08:39 PM.

Haung is an HD era protagonist who came in before Gtav so he is counted towards IV. And his game also takes place in the HD LC

@CJ killed Ryder man you know what the hell I mean...

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:53 PM

Haung is an HD era protagonist who came in before Gtav so he is counted towards IV. And his game also takes place in the HD LC

@CJ killed Ryder man you know what the hell I mean...

Yeah but it was a Stand-alone Game focusing on a different Theme,unlike TLAD and TBoGT which were Episodic games to GTA 4 and were intertwined even though TLAD was about Outlaw Bikers and TBoGT was about Drugs and Loyalities.

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

I said it before and I'll say it again, SIDE MISSIONS GUYS! SIDE MISSIONS! Come on, guys do you honestly believe that Rockstar will give us a full-on episodic content like GTA IV?? No! Just take a look at the recent stuff they've given us, all disappointing, history repeats itself.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

why do people have trouble understanding that it says

CONTINUE

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

History repeats itself? So we WILL get episodic DLC?

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:22 AM

&osho you mean that thread I posted with the picture of little kid franklin and pictures of his family?

Yes 

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:02 AM

Oh well you should be able to find it on my profile. I'm on my phone and not at home so u can't pull it up

Maggot899
  • Maggot899

Golf Wang

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:06 AM

But during the Paleto Score, Trevor mentioned that he was in jail for four months. Short sentence but he's still done some time.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:08 AM

Ah^ well I guess I was wrong lol
ALL the HD era protagonists have been to jail...

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

The member who asked me had a question about it. I've already gone through the topic. I'll definitely look into it once the updates are released.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:12 AM

Oh ok that's cool. I just thought it was something to show everyone. The update might clarify some thing's

rob243
  • rob243

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

it wont be after the story , and it probably will have never . I think it might be in the middle of the sotry with new character gta eflc had with gta 4

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:44 PM

it wont be after the story , and it probably will have never . I think it might be in the middle of the sotry with new character gta eflc had with gta 4

Did you even read the announcement? They said that the DLC would continue Michael, Trevor and Franklin's adventures in Southern Los Santos. Continue means going forward. 

GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:49 PM

I don't actually believe that the upcoming singleplayer DLC will make it clear about which ending is "official". Remember, people were saying the same thing when V was about to come out, that it would provide an answer on which is the canon ending of IV, but we still do not know for sure (although most people say that the Revenge ending is canon).

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Hustler

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

definetly c

only real dicks chose ending a or b

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

Likelyhood is that it will be ending C, since it's probably the easiest ending to work from (unless it's some non-canon story like Undead Nightmare).

But in all honesty I really hope they don't reveal any canon ending. There's a perfectly good reason why R* chose to give us three endings, and I think if Franklin (or any other right minded person) was put in that situation, Trevor would be dead.

Blood-Is-in-Diamond
  • Blood-Is-in-Diamond

Happy 1st Birthday GTA V

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:21 PM

I don't actually believe that the upcoming singleplayer DLC will make it clear about which ending is "official". Remember, people were saying the same thing when V was about to come out, that it would provide an answer on which is the canon ending of IV, but we still do not know for sure (although most people say that the Revenge ending is canon).

Wtf? every GTA games since it inception in 1997 are all Stand-alone games unlike other Franchises that does Direct-Sequels.

one55
  • one55

Dirty Playstation Peasant!

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:16 PM Edited by one55, 27 January 2014 - 02:17 PM.

Rockstar teased major plans for new content in a recent DLC-focused announcement. "For those ready to jump back into the story of Grand Theft Auto V, we have big plans for substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas," it said.

There you go, the official ending is the one where all 3 live (can't remember what option it was). It's pretty obvious that the other two options were rushed in for some stupid reason. 

Now, the problem is that some people will have a game save file where either Trevor or Michael has been killed. How will the DLC work if all 3 are alive? It makes no sense that the player decides to kill a character and then Rockstar bring them back to life. This therefore makes me believe that the DLC will not be an "add-on". It might be separate from the game just like EFLC was from IV. You didn't need IV to play EFLC and any choices you made in IV didn't affect EFLC.

Maybe I'm wrong but that's just my thoughts on the matter. All 3 are meant to live.

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

I just had a thought... might be a bit ridiculous, but..

What if the DLC does continue the story after the Deathwish ending, and in this DLC, Franklin could end up dying... since most people thought he would die in the Deathwish ending, I could see Rockstar throwing a curveball at us, and doing this..

Haha, maybe I'm just over thinking it.

SFPD officer
  • SFPD officer

What do I look like I'm made of? Pudding?

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by SFPD officer, 27 January 2014 - 02:56 PM.

substantial additions in 2014 continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas

Another way to look at this: DLCs will continue the trio's adventures, but it doesn't say when the adventures take place.

They mention adventures, not stories. Adventures can take place whenever. Yes, even after the storyline, but also during it or even before it. And it doesn't say that they'll be together either. For all we know, DLCs might end up taking place before they even met. Each protag could get an episode detailing their life before V or something.

SebastianGTX
  • SebastianGTX

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:00 PM

All of the HD universe protagonists have been to jail, except for Trevor...

Didn't trevor say he did three months? paleto score dialogue

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:50 PM Edited by Zodape, 27 January 2014 - 06:50 PM.

AFAIK, Trevor did 6 months after failing his first score (they say that during the Paleto Bay score).

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:10 PM

yeah, I was proven wrong a few posts back lol

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:29 PM Edited by Jimbatron, 27 January 2014 - 09:31 PM.

What's interesting to me, is if you take R* literally and it is about "continuing Michael, Franklin and Trevor's action, mayhem and unexpected adventures in Southern San Andreas" then it implies it will be after the main heist (the key word is continuing, not expanding), then what is left for them to do, after they have cleaned out the UD?

My favourite suspicion currently is Don Percival will force them out of retirement. He's the one loose end they forget about in C. They get an email from him after this, saying he's pacified by the fact he will make a lot of money from reclaiming Devon's shares. However, this might change. Threats to Michael's family would give him leverage, particularly seeing as Trevor seems to look on Tracey and Jimmy as the son and daughter he never had.

Although he is never on screen, the power Don Percival wields through his private army makes him the real big bad of GTA V, not Steve Haines or Devon Weston (who only bought a stake in Merryweather). Imho, there is too much potential for him not to appear in person, a bit like Bulgarin was the big loose end from IV that was begging to be dealt with in TBOGT.

• Jacob-B likes this

LUK4
  • LUK4

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:57 PM

i haven't read any post in this topic, cause i don't wanna spoil the story, but, what if sp dlc has 3 beginnings, one for each end ofc...
i think it's cool idea and it'll most likely be that way
  • Luddite likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users