Photo

What Do you think the OFFICIAL ending will be when the SP dlc is relea

131 replies to this topic
Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

What Do you think the OFFICIAL ending will be when the SP dlc is released?
Option A,B or C?
IMO its probably gonna be C because I don't think Franklin would kill His Mentor who's life just recently turned around for the greater-good.

I doubt he would kill Trevor too because he doesn't seem to have a problem with him.

Option C seems to have a lot more effort and work put into the mission and really seems like route that franklin would choose.

Anyways post your thoughts below.
  • SuburbansWorst and matajuegos01 like this

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

When did Rockstar say that the SP DLC will take place after the storyline? we don't know anything to be sure buddy.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

@MataJuegos

They did. Go check the post again.

@OT:

Probably ending C.

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

When did Rockstar say that the SP DLC will take place after the storyline? we don't know anything to be sure buddy.

Rockstar said something along the lines of Expantion or updates. I forget to be honest but IMO it sounds as if its adding onto the main story

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:48 PM

It says it continues the story of Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.

It's C

• SCOOBASTEEB, ObviouslyHim and PsychoGamer like this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

It's definitely ending C

Huang Leroy
  • Huang Leroy

A.K.A. YungLive201

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:51 PM Edited by Huang Leroy, 26 January 2014 - 04:57 PM.

I still think it'll be left to player's choice. I see the DLC just being added missions and activities that can be played before or after beating the game. Thats my opinion anyway.

• Niko Vercetti 112 and Mr_Goldcard like this

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

It says it continues the story of Michael, Franklin, and Trevor.

It's C
I could see them doing a DLC for each option over time but if they do that C would probably be first. A and B would be afterwards and would probably be shorter and cheaper.

The Shadow
  • The Shadow

I miss the old days..

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Ending C

/thread

matajuegos01
  • matajuegos01

Stalker

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

It continues the story of the trio, yeah but that doesn't mean anything at all. It's ambiguous to say the least.

For all we know it is a series of side missions that happen between the main story. Or I'm missing something Rockstar recently said?

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

You should easily get the hint by looking at how currently game plays out.
There are quite a few locked interiors, couple of mysteries that are either fully or partially involving the main protagonist (not sure whether they form major part to the story modes) and lastly three choices of the ending solely allowing one to decide.
It points out that as far as ending goes it may remain unchanged rather middle portions of the story or fresh scenarios added (individual adventures of their lives) that gives players more interesting untold aspects of them.
I even saw some members have already found little obvious clues from game world exploring the map.

Xatoku
  • Xatoku

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

There are quite a few locked interiors, couple of mysteries that are either fully or partially involving the main protagonist (not sure whether they form major part to the story modes) and lastly three choices of the ending solely allowing one to decide.
It points out that as far as ending goes it may remain unchanged rather middle portions of the story or fresh scenarios added (individual adventures of their lives) that gives players more interesting untold aspects of them.
I even saw some members have already found little obvious clues from game world exploring the map.

What/Where are the clues?

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Ending A: Trevor returns from Hell

Holy cats! I think that would sell well.
  • atsjoonas and Cuexcomate like this

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

What/Where are the clues?
About Franklin, that was discussed by one member regarding
Spoiler
I cant speak further with accurate findings.
You can search for it or if the one who posted will surely share his findings, if he's reading.

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

I just hope that the Single Player DLC involves a Franklin Epilogue 

About how when lamar and him tried to rob a bank and dye packs went off...

Just time before the actual story would be nice, When franklin was still in the hood life, Los Santos is a Several Years back

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

It continues the story of the trio, yeah but that doesn't mean anything at all. It's ambiguous to say the least.

"Continues" means going forward.

How can you continue the stories of the trio if there is no trio because one's dead?

Yes, I know it can be taken multiple ways. Anything can. However, ending C being canon and this meaning exactly what it sounds like is the most reasonable answer, as it's the most straight-forward and in your face answer.

alex1369
  • alex1369

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

I have choosen C
But what about for others that choose A or B???

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Yeah Thats why it would have to be before, Like the one i just mention, A Franklin Epilogue 

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

&osho you mean that thread I posted with the picture of little kid franklin and pictures of his family?

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:24 PM

No,  Franklin attended Davis High School  but was expelled due to him being involved in a brawl with his teacher. Around this time he began the life of a gang banger and dope dealer and started committing various crimes such as carjackings and bank robberies, one of which netted him and Lamar two thousand dollars, which was ruined by a dye pack going off on the notes. Franklin's life of petty crime was short lived however and he was eventually arrested in 2008. After he was released from prison he decided to give up his old life in the ghetto.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

So while sh*t was popping off in liberty city, Franklin was in jail, he woulda been like 19, 20

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

It says ''continuing the story of Michael, Franklin and Trevor''

Pilotmonkey
  • Pilotmonkey

BBQ SAUUUUUUCCCEEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

Or we Can have a story from Brad's POV

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

Man, I just don't understand people's logic...
It says CONTINUING MICHAEL FRANKLIN AND TREVORS adventures in SOUTHERN SAN ANDREAS... No north Yankton, no brad, no prequel, ending C is cannon and it will take place after the story #FACT

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:27 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 26 January 2014 - 06:19 PM.

3 Prequel Storylines for each of them taking place in Los Santos and Blaine County (Southern SA) it would be before the 3 knew each other,also introducing new gameplay elements and features.
Fun fact:According to GTA Wiki-Franklin,Luis,Niko have all being in Jail.and in the LCPD Database Niko,Luis and Huang have commited
GRAND THEFT AUTO :)
I am sure if TLAD and TBoGT can define DLCs or the way Episodic games are,GTA 5's Story Expansions will take it to another Level,mark my word.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

All of the HD universe protagonists have been to jail, except for Trevor...

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:50 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 26 January 2014 - 07:52 PM.

which is kind of funny cus Trevor with a mental aggressiveness havent been to jail,and also Johnny had not gone to jail,so it not just Trevor.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Johnny hasn't been to jail? I thought he said he had when he was younger... Huh...

PhilosophicalZebra
  • PhilosophicalZebra

Just missing the monocle.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:54 PM

which is kind of funny cus Trevor with a mental aggressiveness havent been to jail,and also Johnny had not gone to jail,so it not just Trevor.
Johnny went to jail four times. So yes, Trevor IS the only HD era protagonist that didn't go to jail.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 26 January 2014 - 07:56 PM.

Johnny hasn't been to jail? I thought he said he had when he was younger... Huh...

Oh then than my bad,but i know that Niko,Luis,Franklin have been to jail (according to GTA WIKI).so yeah it only Trevor.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users