» «

Liberty City in GTA Online - Wishlist/Specific Things You Want To See

45 replies to this topic
  • Im2akillerfish

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 06:43 AM Edited by Im2akillerfish, 18 February 2014 - 06:44 AM.

All I want is a penthouse overlooking middle Park towards south.

And Romans Cab Service probably wont be replaced with anything, as it still exists. Tavell, Franklins cousin, wrote in LifeInvader abot it being worst taxi company ever.

• PG.

• Mars

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

You know that will never happen.

• Darth_Starkiller

• Members

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

I just hope they at least make new apartment interiors.

• Niobium likes this

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

Go to Liberty in a Titan, load it up with a bunch of kickass motorcycles that don't suck, and bring them back to Blaine County.

• Nonpareil1983, theGTAking101 and Niobium like this

• LoreLegend

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:18 AM

I hope that if they do add Liberty City someday that they actually make the entire Liberty City instead of leaving out half of what it was and replacing it with useless f*cking desert like in Los Santos

• Nonpareil1983, Katve, theGTAking101 and 1 other like this

• EaglesFan1825

• Members

Posted 04 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

The only way I'll seriously play GTA V again will be if this happens.
  • Nonpareil1983 and theGTAking101 like this

Niko Valentine
  • Niko Valentine

Passion in acting with Hasselhoff Fever.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

I would love LC in GTA O, and I can see it happening in the future, since Rockstar say that they are toying with previous objects that they've used in the past with other titles. 

I would love:

- Updated version of Liberty City, but keep the entire city the same, only with updated graphics.

- A few references to previous characters and even a few cameos from the IV Era. 

- The guns from IV. 

- The cars from IV. 

- Definitely a Little Jacob and Badman cameo. We may even do a few drug missions for them.  

I predict that they've got tons of ideas for the LC return, we'll just see what happens and how it will all play out.

• TheOtherRyan, theGTAking101 and MythAlex like this

• southernsontn

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

Go to Liberty in a Titan, load it up with a bunch of kickass motorcycles that don't suck, and bring them back to Blaine County.

I would say that once the LC map is added, that the cars that come with it would be available in Blaine county anyway...

either way, riding a Zombie through Blaine county before getting into a Gang attack at Stab City will be great.

• Ourumov

Gracie Ancelotti >

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

I'd like to be able to buy an apartment in Liberty City with options any one of the boroughs as well as Alderney.  I'd like to be able to set whether I start in Liberty City or Los Santos.  Of course flights between the two at the airports that cost $600-$900, with the option to fly yourself if you have a plane.

In terms of missions, they would come from GTA IV characters who survived the main storylines as well as Lost and the Damned and the Ballad of Gay Tony.   Little Jacob, Gerald McReary, Gay Tony, Yusuf Amir, Gracie Ancelloti or someone else from the Italian mafia, Brucie Kubbutz, Luis Lopez, Huang Lee, etc, offer plenty of opportunities there.  I imagine they'd avoid using the characters whose deaths were optional in GTV IV like Dwayne, Playboy X, Roman, etc.

What would you would like to see?...

Though seriously I'd love just to have LC in the game, but with small updates (mainly to show progression in the city since GTA IV)

• LoreLegend

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:06 PM

IMO, they will only copy-paste Liberty City from IV, anyway.

Atleast thats better than leaving out lets say Algonquin and Alderney for desert and only keeping Dukes/Broker and South Bohan as main cities

• theGTAking101 likes this

• Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:55 AM

The return of Hot box sessions with Little Jacob and Badman

More Apartments and Interiors

More buildings like the Freedom tower

Characters from IV/EFLC

Staten Island some more of Alderney and Maybe Yonkers, The Hamptons, Long Island and if possible some part of the State of Connecticut in GTA form

• PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:15 AM

For New Liberty, completely rebuilt Liberty City featuring much larger Broker, Dukes and Bohan boroughs. In addition a more realistic scale Francis International Airport coupled with the introduction of a Long Island expy (perhaps Lanky Island). In addition an 'upstate' country styled NL would provide a sharp contrast with the urban hustle and bustle of LC. A small selection of towns each featuring purchaseable safehouses and fast food restaurants and various shops with the largest town featuring its own smaller airport to provide additional choices for those who wish to partake in aviation activities. In addition to these areas, a Staten Island expy (perhaps called Staunton Island) reached only by vehicular/passenger ferry can be inserted south west of Algonquin.

As for the state of New Alderney a similar expansion to the north, west and south, featuring its own airport called the Aderney International Airport

Each geographical area would be patrolled by the appropriate police agencies so a repeat of the large mistake of LCPD police cars patrolling in another state can be avoided.

For New Liberty the LCPD patrols LC, the New Liberty State Police patrols the rural areas of the upstate region. In addition each town would have their own police dept.

On the other side of the Humboldt River the Alderney City Police Department would be involved in policing Alderney City and surrounds while satellite cities would have their own police departments. State wide patrols would be staffed by the New Alderney State Police.

All police vehicles and officers would be using correct uniforms and liveries.

• UP9390 and Zello like this

Alex Wesker
  • Alex Wesker

No. 012 of Project W

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

I WOULD LOVE for this to happen. Hopefully it becomes reality. :)

Mojave Courier
  • Mojave Courier

War, War never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

"Crew Members! Let's go Bowling!"

• MythAlex likes this

• UP9390

Railfan, Sheriff of Los Santos County - PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:09 PM

Would love to see LC in GTA Online!

Update the city, maybe expand it too? - Include a parody of Staten Islands, Riker's Island Correctional Facility, expanded State of Aldernay, maybe a little of Long Island?

Aldernay State Police Cars in Aldernay

Give Aldernay it's own Fire & Rescue

New constructed buildings

Cops N Crooks integrated into it's own Free Mode type, with it's own missions

Snow or GTFO!!!!!!!

LC Sheriff's Office and Liberty State Police

Will update with more thoughts

• daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:19 PM Edited by daliakiller, 13 June 2014 - 07:19 PM.

If this happens I hope that I can also go there in single player. I like SP over MP in GTA. I wouldn't even mind if there wouldn't be any new storyline, just better graphics and new features and LC to cruise around with M, T and F. It would be nice.

If Niko Bellic is into this pack, im in.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users