Tired of all the Adder & Entity owners!

81 replies to this topic
tmtakumi
  • tmtakumi

Peacekeeper

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:34 AM

See, this is why i like normal cars. Out of all my Personal Vehicles, my favorite is my Felon.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:11 AM

The Adder and Entity may be the fastest cars in the game, but it doesn't mean whoever's behind the wheel is a good driver. I've seen these a lot of these guys; they easily crash to f*ck! A lot of the players (not including those who can actually play the game properly) obviously think that, with having the fastest cars available, they can do anything.

Until they lose control and someone sticky bombs them, like I have many a time. Never mind the insurance cost, the fact I've stopped a nuisance trying to chase me is gratifying enough.

You wanna hear a kicker? I was playing in a freemode session yesterday with my friend and this guy kept trying to run him over. He was in a chrome Entity XF and he obviously sucked at driving because he kept smashing into walls and sh*t. I said to him, "Hey, use your brakes much?"

He then replies with: "The brakes aren't useful in GTA."

HAHAHAHA

HAH! What a fool; I doubt he wins too many races in that blinding brick he drives. Braking is important in races let alone a chase.

I'd hate to see him handle a go-kart.

lol hes better off treating the game as if his adder was a bumber cart for losing purposes

Another crybaby thread. Somebody drink this guys tears. And give him a titty. What would OP like everybody to drive to make him happy?

If you don't like the thread, don't post. It's as simple as that.

no sh*t sherlock please do point out the glow in the dark elephant in this black light lit room ffs chill your vag and stop being a attention whore

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:38 AM

to the OP  i say "f*ck OFF "  and quit the damned whining . i have an entity for my main character and an adder for my secondary one .  

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:40 AM

to the OP  i say "f*ck OFF "  and quit the damned whining . i have an entity for my main character and an adder for my secondary one .  

hes a f*cking peasant very disappointed that he cant afford such vehicle to ignore his peasant status

• Malibu454 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:42 AM

hes a f*cking peasant very disappointed that he cant afford such vehicle to ignore his peasant status

lol so true

sargonarhes
  • sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

I still favor the comet, which used to be a supercar, until GTA downgraded it to sports. So then what else must I drive?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:50 AM

I still favor the comet, which used to be a supercar, until GTA downgraded it to sports. So then what else must I drive?

i love the comet too . didnt have room for it in my first character's garage , so i got one for my secondary one . had to have one for old time's sake lol

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:17 AM Edited by The Angel King, 27 January 2014 - 06:17 AM.

Falling star- it's based on the Bugatti Veyron.
I rock a black entity when I'm racing or hunting groups of people. It does offer an undeniable advantage over cars that are either not AWD or bullet proof from the rear.

It's 85% more a SAAB than it is a Bugatti for informational purposes...It is obviously a mixture of the two.

Deceitful-Fox
  • Deceitful-Fox

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:04 AM

Because the players in this game are criminally unoriginal. 

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

Just mad cus hes a duffel bag boy.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

I think the OP is looking for the game called Gran Turismo and they got GTA5 instead.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

I think the OP is looking for the game called Gran Turismo and they got GTA5 instead.

lol thats probably it

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

Because the chradder is perfection

ibw1mu.jpg

Don't bring that crap onto other threads please.

This car looks like $H!T

Your hatred only makes it stronger.

muddeprived
  • muddeprived

Da Phuck

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:09 AM

Why is it that everyone is so obsessed with the Adder & the Entity. They aren't original GTA cars, and they don't have a back story in the game.

The owners of these cars tend to be either insecure or big baby. They drive backwards and hide in the front seat trying to shoot you out the back.

I have to admit its become ridiculous how many douche bags are doing it. Apparently they cannot pull out a gun and fight you face to face in the streets of LS.

I'm sure half the responses to this post will be attempting to deface me or put me down, as they are owners of those cars and don't like what I have said about them.

Now i'm not saying everyone is like this, I am saying most are.

I'll probably continue taunting these people with my entire crew as we encounter them in each room. I just think its stupid how they can't get out of the car to fight, and if you shoot at them they just speed off and run away.

Bye cowards!

I'm interested to see all the responses.

I haven't seen anyone doing what you described but I have seen some adders drive by here and there but no issues with them. It's just a car that some folks like. That's no reason to hate them. It's like the folks here have an itch for the Pheonix and there's nothing wrong with that car either. Just let peeps drive what they want. 

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:34 AM Edited by Cudwieser, 28 January 2014 - 03:38 AM.

Because the chradder is perfection
 ibw1mu.jpg

Don't bring that crap onto other threads please.
This car looks like $H!T

Your hatred only makes it stronger.
Looks like a mansory special...Hideous..:)
http://commons.wikim...ron_Mansory.jpg

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:09 AM Edited by kilopm, 28 January 2014 - 06:13 AM.

Great, another Chradder bashing thread full of a bunch of critics who had way too much haterade. Well, I do have to agree with you on 2 things:

1. You're bashing on Entity's as well, and I have to respect that.

#SWAGGIO FTW!!!

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

So... OP is tired of every single player in the whole game?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

So... OP is tired of every single player in the whole game?

he must be a lonely xbox user

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:40 AM

They do it because theyve obviously got a few cheap kills this way and it works lol. I don't hesitate to grenade launcher an entity when this happens as much as i love the car 

Agree with you all the way!! Cuz when they spawn my bullets will be as fast as an enity and you will know why they drive backwards because they aren't smart en

Saint Richie 23
  • Saint Richie 23

(Insert an Ego-Stroking Title Here)

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

I like the entity. I play on and off and I never used any hacks or cheats to get the money or race mods. I worked my ass off for it and I have it so by God I'll drive it :)

I'm also a really non-agressive player. I've only taken one bounty only because the guy was chasing after me, otherwise I don't go head hunting in free roam. The entity is a nice car for my play style since the chances are they aren't driving one as modded as mines and won't be able to catch me when they give chase for no real reason but to do so. I get away quickly, they give up the chase, and I continue playing Online. :p

If I can't shake them for some reason, I go into a town out of the city, stop by the fences of a house, get out, and set up shop. The guy chasing me will think I crashed, but really, I'm behind something solid with the auto lock aim advantage. Lesson: Please leave me alone haha

If you're complaining about the car, complain on its stats or "mainstream" presence in the game. Otherwise, those same players can easily do the same thing in another car. It's like saying you hate a game mode because it features one map you're not fond of. On a side note, if you can't kill a guy on foot while they're in a car, you need to practice more.

• KingReflex likes this

J32T3R
  • J32T3R

Stone Free

• Members
  • Kazakhstan

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:44 PM

Then don't buy the vehicles then. Please see a doctor if these 2 vehicles make you this upset.
  • KingReflex and s1ckmad3 like this

84Skyhawk
  • 84Skyhawk

Car Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:26 PM

I have an Adder but personally, I don't like driving it that much. I only use it for Super Car races.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users