s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

Oh great now it's The Entity Haters...

aka the true peasants

Funny how shooting while in your car requires more skill because there's no auto aim...if you were smart you'd easily be able to combat them.

You want to know how I deal with those kinds of people? The grenade launcher. I really don't give a sh*t if I have to pay like 10,000 dollars to replace their vehicle. I can easily make that back in no time.

lol i do that hahaha

doggy-86_
  • doggy-86_

Car Collector

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Because the chradder is perfection

ibw1mu.jpg

Don't bring that crap onto other threads please.
  • 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:08 PM Edited by iainspad, 26 January 2014 - 05:09 PM.

The Adder and Entity may be the fastest cars in the game, but it doesn't mean whoever's behind the wheel is a good driver. I've seen these a lot of these guys; they easily crash to f*ck! A lot of the players (not including those who can actually play the game properly) obviously think that, with having the fastest cars available, they can do anything.

Until they lose control and someone sticky bombs them, like I have many a time. Never mind the insurance cost, the fact I've stopped a nuisance trying to chase me is gratifying enough.

Also the chradder is the tackiest thing you can find in this game; I have the assumption that most people who have chradders are possibly wannabe-gangsta types or chavs.

• Viper9502, MadHaTT3R and 2Chains4Bracelets like this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:12 PM Edited by SomeRandomDave, 26 January 2014 - 05:14 PM.

The Adder and Entity may be the fastest cars in the game, but it doesn't mean whoever's behind the wheel is a good driver. I've seen these a lot of these guys; they easily crash to f*ck! A lot of the players (not including those who can actually play the game properly) obviously think that, with having the fastest cars available, they can do anything.

Until they lose control and someone sticky bombs them, like I have many a time. Never mind the insurance cost, the fact I've stopped a nuisance trying to chase me is gratifying enough.

You wanna hear a kicker? I was playing in a freemode session yesterday with my friend and this guy kept trying to run him over. He was in a chrome Entity XF and he obviously sucked at driving because he kept smashing into walls and sh*t. I said to him, "Hey, use your brakes much?"

He then replies with: "The brakes aren't useful in GTA."

HAHAHAHA

Obviously I started busting out laughing... He's one of those kids that only uses the accelerator button to drive and smashing into stuff is his brakes. hahaha

• Viper9502, MadHaTT3R, 2Chains4Bracelets and 1 other like this

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:13 PM Edited by iainspad, 26 January 2014 - 05:14 PM.

You wanna hear a kicker? I was playing in a freemode session yesterday with my friend and this guy kept trying to run him over. He was in a chrome Entity XF and he obviously sucked at driving because he kept smashing into walls and sh*t. I said to him, "Hey, use your brakes much?"

He then replies with: "The brakes aren't useful in GTA."

HAHAHAHA

HAH! What a fool; I doubt he wins too many races in that blinding brick he drives. Braking is important in races let alone a chase.

I'd hate to see him handle a go-kart.

• MadHaTT3R likes this

Immortality47
  • Immortality47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

I hate the hate for the Entity.  I bought one when I had a few extra dollars and it's the best car for my driving style.  When I had the money I bought all the high end cars and went through them to find the one that worked the best and was the most comfortable to drive for me.  I'm not driving a Chadder just because it costs the most.  I try to keep it reasonably fair :blink: by not driving backwards etc.  I just don't like the bullseye just because it's an Entity.  Oh well, I'll just have to make sure my insurance is up-to-date and my sticky bombs are full.... :devil:

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

Chrome cars are for the high flyers in the game

0_0.jpg

I was in a mission today actually bloke with an XF Entity in Chrome, solid driver, a real straight shooter too.

Spyrothedragon9972
  • Spyrothedragon9972

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

It's a game, and most people are going to take every advantage they can over other players.  I do it all the time.  Why would anyone put themselves on a level playing field if they can have the advantage?  

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Another crybaby thread. Somebody drink this guys tears. And give him a titty. What would OP like everybody to drive to make him happy?

Immortality47
  • Immortality47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:53 PM Edited by Immortality47, 26 January 2014 - 05:54 PM.

Another crybaby thread. Somebody drink this guys tears. And give him a titty. What would OP like everybody to drive to make him happy?

Probably the BMX bike...  The Triathlon would be too fast. :O

• mfoster09 likes this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Hey Santa, it's f*cking January you f*cking retarded piece of f*ck. :)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

I'm gonna start a Monroe hate thread next!
Cause when I'm ramming my Z-type through a crowd of other Z-Types and traffic! The annoying little Monroe just gets in the F$&king way!!
GET THE F$&K OUT OF MY WAY!!! ;)
  • MadHaTT3R likes this

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

Santa is always in style, like hating on Entity drivers.

OP wants us all to drive golf carts and Micro SMG mosh pit.

• s1ckmad3 likes this

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:13 PM

Another crybaby thread. Somebody drink
this guys tears. And give him a titty. What would OP like everybody to drive to make him happy?

That's the best come back u have? Insulting my avatar? U sir are a fail. Please refrain from posting further and making anybody who reads this thread, slightly dumber.

Ray Margarita
  • Ray Margarita

Detroit Lions Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:19 PM

If you don't like the thread, don't post. It's as simple as that.
  • Viper9502 and RedBull FM like this

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

I just swapped my entity for a penumbra or whatever it's called lol

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:12 PM

this guys tears. And give him a titty. What would OP like everybody to drive to make him happy?

That's the best come back u have? Insulting my avatar? U sir are a fail. Please refrain from posting further and making anybody who reads this thread, slightly dumber.

If anyone is making the posters on the forum dumber, it's you. Try to use some spelling and grammar for once in your life. I was being sarcastic about the Santa thing, as I clearly put a smiley face at the end you dumb f*ck.

Epicshotgun12
  • Epicshotgun12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

Dont hate the car.

Hate the player!

The Entity is a great car. handling, accel, speed.

Not everyone that has one is a backward shooter.

The car is ridiculous fast, and in a race with custom off its hard to beat.

My 1st super on my main character was the Infernus.

I only bought the Entity because I had way too much money and said WTF!!

My 2nd Character is only lvl 9 and its the only car he can drive without getting shot in the back of the head by those psycho muthaf&*kers out there.

The they just shoot out his tires and that just sucks :(

BTW The Entity is based off the Koenigsegg which is a f*&king amazing car!!

AGREED!!!!!

Because the chradder is perfection

ibw1mu.jpg

Don't bring that crap onto other threads please.

This car looks like $H!T

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

Why is it that everyone is so obsessed with the Adder & the Entity. They aren't original GTA cars, and they don't have a back story in the game.

The owners of these cars tend to be either insecure or big baby. They drive backwards and hide in the front seat trying to shoot you out the back.

I have to admit its become ridiculous how many douche bags are doing it. Apparently they cannot pull out a gun and fight you face to face in the streets of LS.

I'm sure half the responses to this post will be attempting to deface me or put me down, as they are owners of those cars and don't like what I have said about them.

Now i'm not saying everyone is like this, I am saying most are.

I'll probably continue taunting these people with my entire crew as we encounter them in each room. I just think its stupid how they can't get out of the car to fight, and if you shoot at them they just speed off and run away.

Bye cowards!

I'm interested to see all the responses.

Cowards? How is owning a certain car, being a coward? Are you not the real coward? Considering you use the "whole crew", are you not acting cowardly? You had to get your whole little crew up in arms about what other people drive in a video game, seems pretty cowardly to me.

As to your whole whine fest, what do you care what other people are driving? Are you jealous? Do you have player envy? I'm just trying to understand why some random stranger and what car they are in, can have such an effect you would consciously troll them over it. For that matter, what car would you like us all to drive? I mean, God forbid someone upset such a fine outstanding gamer as yourself, so pray tell what vehicle would you prefer we all be in? Perhaps we should all be in Coupe class? Maybe you would prefer we all ride BMX bikes? What do you drive in game? Post a pic of YOUR car, so that way we can all get the same one, with the same colors and upgrades, so we can appease your obviously lofty opinions.

As for the cars themselves. The Adder for example is the most expensive car, so most would strive to achieve ownership of one. Ahhh Capitalism. I personally think its junk and is a piss poor representation of its real world counterpart. I therefore never drive it. The Entity is by and far the best looking car in game, so why would one not want to possess it? The resell values of these cars are quite high as well. I own an almost fully upgraded Entity, that I had to grind like hell for! Looks good and is a beast to drive. I drive a Sentinel XS usually though, since I have to worry that whiney kids will get jealous of my good car and blow it up, leaving me with the bill because they are so busy worrying about what others have they never actually play the game and earn what those they are trolling earned.

I do hope the subtly of my words doesn't get past you. 

• Viper9502 and wowsuchmama like this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:12 PM

The Sentinel is a great driver. I was on my 2nd character the other night alone and practically the whole city was Sentinels!! So I had to grab a convertible one. I've had a few hardtops I Stole from the crazy Sentinel NPC..

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorisation
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:14 PM

People like the Adder because it cost the most. The hipsters like the Entity because they are not using Adders using the "It's the fastest car" excuse. I personally don't own either, because they are both ugly as sin and most people that drive them are asshats.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

FallingStar94
  • FallingStar94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

I don't understand why people say the Adder is the best looking car in the game... It looks like a concept car that would never make it past the drawing board. But alas, it somehow made it into the game and into the hands of every 12-year-old kid who plays the game. The Entity is alright I guess, the whole meshed engine thing on the back is retarded though.

MrCamo
  • MrCamo

Playa

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Falling star- it's based on the Bugatti Veyron.
I rock a black entity when I'm racing or hunting groups of people. It does offer an undeniable advantage over cars that are either not AWD or bullet proof from the rear.

Wiredmike420
  • Wiredmike420

Team Leader

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:26 PM

Thank you everyone for your responses. I had many laughs.

I really enjoyed all the hate responses out there from those who actually do this.

Have a great day/night everyone and see you in GTA Online.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:33 PM Edited by mfoster09, 26 January 2014 - 11:30 PM.

If anyone is making the posters on the forum dumber, it's you. Try to use some spelling and grammar for once in your life. I was being sarcastic about the Santa thing, as I clearly put a smiley face at the end you dumb f*ck.
Just out of curiosity, did I misspell something that I'm missing? Or is this guy just struggling for comebacks? My phone won't allow me to spell stuff incorrectly. OP u are a whiney little teenager stuck in a grown mans body. You shall not pass! Gtfo.

Another crybaby thread. Somebody drink this guys tears. And give him a titty. What would OP like everybody to drive to

make him happy?

If you don't like the thread, don't post. It's as simple as that.

If I want any lip out of you f*ck boy, I'll pull down my zipper. Quit nut riding.
  • Joibatsu likes this

Above Omnipotence
  • Above Omnipotence

2nd. To God

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

The TRUE reason why ALOT of people are Entity/Adder owners is because those 2 vehicles WIN races.

• Joibatsu, mfoster09 and MadHaTT3R like this

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

The TRUE reason why ALOT of people are Entity/Adder owners is because those 2 vehicles WIN races.

At least the people that actually know how to drive them, but otherwise, amen.

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

BUSTED! Wannabe

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

I'm more tired of the whining about the Adder, To be 100% honest

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:15 AM

No i'm not tired of all the Adders and Entitys, i'm tired of rockstar not bringing out any more decent cars.

There are plenty of decent cars in the game already.

nfwright
  • nfwright

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:26 AM

Excuse me if I may here, I am not sure what point I am trying to make here, but I am just going to go with it. Gather round people, for story tiem.

I was just a meager pc master-racer, when for getting straight-a's on my report card, I got to buy one game, on the friday after report cards came home. Being the middle of November, I had heard much about my friends and their endevors with Grand Theft Auto 5 (V). I got it, but I didn't have psn. For christmas, I got the new PS4, thanks to my amazing parents, and with it a 1-month PSN trial. After coming back from winter vacation, I set up the PS4 to redeem the code to play GTA:O. Now, at this point, my ps3 was in the family room, as I had no where to put it in my room. Come January 2nd, after my birthday I blew all of my christmas cash on a nice 4k monitor. Since then, I have managed to rank up to level 48, earned a Cheetah, and am now about to purchase an entity. Before reading this article, I didn't know of the implications of there being no back window, and after this thread I will not use that glitch/bug/hindrance. I didn't recieve any of the excessive payments, and I have legitimately earned just over 4 million dollars. This works out to about 1 million per week, and I barely played it. So there, I don't know what to do to it, but you guys can use me for an example if need be.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users