Photo

All bank money erased?

5 replies to this topic
SleazyLarryLongFinger
  • SleazyLarryLongFinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

A few weeks ago, every last dollar was erased from my bank account in gta online.
I did not spend it all without knowing, or lose it through death. I simply went to buy ammo one day, and had absolutely no money.

I was annoyed because I had saved up a lot. But I took it as a one in a million glitch and decided to forget about it and set to work acquiring money again.
A month or so went by.
Then just yesterday, the exact same thing happened again. All the money I was saving has been mysteriously deleted for lack of a better word.
Keep in mind I did not spend it, or lose it through dying.
Has anyone else experienced this? And is there a way to reacquire the list money / prevent it from happening again?

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:12 AM

You might want to try opening a ticket for R* support http://support.rocks...us/requests/new

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:48 PM

hey I had the same problem just now, did you get any help?!

SleazyLarryLongFinger
  • SleazyLarryLongFinger

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:02 AM

Unfortunately no. I found one other post by someone who had the same problem though, and your reply, so at least we're not experiencing isolated cases. The first time it happened to me, I just worked my way back up with races, car sales, bounty hunting ect, but this time around I can't be bothered, so I just purchased the red money card which is the cheapest I believe, but it gave me enough to get back on my feet. Plus it's only like 1.99 so I thought what the hey.

KingReflex
  • KingReflex

Veteran Fighter Pilot and Wall Glitcher

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

Unfortunately no. I found one other post by someone who had the same problem though, and your reply, so at least we're not experiencing isolated cases. The first time it happened to me, I just worked my way back up with races, car sales, bounty hunting ect, but this time around I can't be bothered, so I just purchased the red money card which is the cheapest I believe, but it gave me enough to get back on my feet. Plus it's only like 1.99 so I thought what the hey.

Thats how they get ya, first they yank ya, then they shake ya down

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:48 AM Edited by lunaticz0r, 29 January 2014 - 08:51 AM.

dude do you still need money? Im happy to do some lvl 40+missions with you or friends etc, im trying to get back up, at 65k now from my 170k ...fml!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users