What level do you consider fair game?

62 replies to this topic
KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:41 AM

I'm a level 106 and will avoid low level players when it comes to firefights but will actively engage anybody over level 40. Personally I don't feel like its a fair fight to go up against somebody really low ranked.

I will retaliate against a low level player but will give them a chance to leave the area once I get my kill back. I've seen high ranked players spawn killing the sh*t out of people ranked in the teens and don't really understand it to me its not fun to repeatedly kill somebody who only has a pistol or micro smg.

I pose this question to the community. Is there a line you draw when it comes to firefights or is anybody fair game? If you draw a line what do you consider fair? If you don't then explain why it's fun to kill somebody with a mini gun or rpg that only has a pistol.
  • ten-a-penny likes this

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:46 AM

explain why it's fun to kill somebody with a mini gun or rpg that only has a pistol.

sirriusly?

zenifystone
  • zenifystone

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

Is there a line you draw when it comes to firefights or is anybody fair game?

no and yes.

Most of the players out there dont just have a pistol. The health difference may be the only advantage. Its fair game specially if the other puts up a good fight.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

Generally, +-20 relative to my level.

Exceptions for when person kills my friends. I don't care what level you are, I don't even care if you spawnkill me, but nobody messes with my friends.

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

I have said it before and ill say it again. I will only pick on players that start on me. If they start ill do my best to finish it. If they keep coming back for more then i will keep on giving it. I dont care about level. It could also be that players 2nd character. They could have picked up weapons from friends or survival. They could have hacked and have a tank available from pegasus. Low level doesn't necessarily mean pushover.

• ten-a-penny, We Are Ninja and SUPERHEAVYDOODY like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:58 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 26 January 2014 - 05:30 AM.

Anyone in a jet, attack chopper, or tank and anyone with a bounty on them.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You can look but that fine ass is all mine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:59 AM Edited by KornbreadMaf1a, 26 January 2014 - 05:00 AM.

Is there a line you draw when it comes to firefights or is anybody fair game?

no and yes.

Most of the players out there dont just have a pistol. The health difference may be the only advantage. Its fair game specially if the other puts up a good fight.
Saying they just have a pistol was a bit of an overstatement but to me I don't think you unlock a decent weapon til you get the ak at level 25.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:02 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 26 January 2014 - 05:05 AM.

Under level:

19: No Sticky Bomb.

21: No Sniper.

24: No Assault Rifle.

37: No Assault Shotgun.

40: No Off the Radar.

• beat_savy_9 likes this

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:02 AM

Anyone close to my level is fair game. Mess with anyone in my entourage though & we all get you, regardless of level.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:04 AM

Um.. It's auto aim

Doesn't matter which gun you use, auto aim levels the playing field to the point where it's completely boring.  Free aim I would understand your reason for not wanting to kill a low lvl player.

MsWolfe
  • MsWolfe

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. of Duty

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:06 AM

Anybody that points a gun at me.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

Um.. It's auto aim

Doesn't matter which gun you use, auto aim levels the playing field to the point where it's completely boring.  Free aim I would understand your reason for not wanting to kill a low lvl player.

If you choose to play in autoaim lobbies, the weapons are less effective. In freeaim lobbies, the weapons make a difference (especially the minigun).

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

Anyone under level 23 cannot defend themselves.  Owning an AK makes a HUGE difference.

• o ILL AUDIO o likes this

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

"Sorry for bad grammar, I'm at KFC"

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:11 AM

Idc what level the person is but if you start a war with me then it's on.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:11 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 26 January 2014 - 05:14 AM.

Anyone under level 23 cannot defend themselves.  Owning an AK makes a HUGE difference.

^ Exactly that. Once they have the sniper rifle and the AK, they're free-game.

I'd actually say level 50 is my breaking point for actual targets. By then, they own the first MG, so they're instantly a threat. Lmao

EDIT: Forgot to say that they should also have a fully-upgraded Carbine. That gun by itself can cause major damage...

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

^ Exactly that. Once they have the sniper rifle and the AK, they're free-game.

I'd actually say level 50 is my breaking point for actual targets. By then, they own the first MG, so they're instantly a threat. Lmao

I started a new character recently and I couldn't do jack sh*t to anyone because I didn't have an AK until level 23.

The AK actually takes too many levels to unlock imo, since the SMG is so incredibly inferior.

The AP pistol is also a NECESSITY for vehicular combat.  The Micro SMG is absolute garbage.

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:20 AM

I started a new character recently and I couldn't do jack sh*t to anyone because I didn't have an AK until level 23.

The AK actually takes too many levels to unlock imo, since the SMG is so incredibly inferior.

The AP pistol is also a NECESSITY for vehicular combat.  The Micro SMG is absolute garbage.

It really is... it was a nightmare playing the game with just a pistol and the SMG's. I did the same thing on Christmas, just so I was on "even ground" with the Christmas noobs. Haha

But OMG. I forgot about the AP. That's the best low-level gun (level 32 unlock?). Guess that makes them open game also. Haha

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:22 AM

But the game insists on making the micro-smg my primary weapon every time I enter a vehicle. OMG I hate it so much! I'm thinking about ditching the micro for good. I never use it, and only store it because of the ammo. I might just hold the better SMG instead.

ncbigcat
  • ncbigcat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by ncbigcat, 26 January 2014 - 05:28 AM.

don't know, don't care

if you're in the lobby, you're fair game

it's gta

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:44 AM

But the game insists on making the micro-smg my primary weapon every time I enter a vehicle. OMG I hate it so much! I'm thinking about ditching the micro for good. I never use it, and only store it because of the ammo. I might just hold the better SMG instead.

Ditch it.  I did and it's been awesome.  Plus, one less weapon through which you need to cycle.

As for levels.... doesn't matter for the most part. If they're loud on the mic or I see them killing others en masse, I have no problem with killing first.  Plus, it could be a second character. 

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

Fair. Game doesn't understand fair. Tank this, money that. If you're playing it just is.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:54 AM

Ditch it.  I did and it's been awesome.  Plus, one less weapon through which you need to cycle.

It irritates me that they made an AP Pistol better than a Micro-Smg. If bigger isn't better, WTF is the point in having it at all?

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:59 AM

Lol, I don't give a sh*t what level they are. If they pull their gun out, so do I.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:00 AM

explain why it's fun to kill somebody with a mini gun or rpg that only has a pistol.

sirriusly?

To complete the question:  "explain why it's fun to kill somebody with a mini gun or rpg that only has a pistol and 15 bullets." :bored:

halflegz
  • halflegz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:04 AM

i usually try to avoid fighting with low level players as well. However the other night I tried to be nice to a low level because he was getting caught in crossfire and getting spawn killed by the people I was having a firefight with, so I sent him a message telling him to go into passive mode so he can avoid getting killed and I had no intention of killing him. After that me and my friend let him in a car and head towards lsc and he proceeds to shoot at me after shooting my friend, so I responded by repeatedly killing him till he left the session.

badgerSR20
  • badgerSR20

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

Not on my friends list = shoot on sight.

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:18 AM

I dont really go after anyone in the game. The second they come after me when I am minding my own business. Its a completely different story. No matter the rank. 

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:20 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 26 January 2014 - 06:21 AM.

Get rid of both.

I only have the combat MG.

I only have to cycle though a pistol, AP pistol, .50 pistol, and stickies when I'm in the car.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

An asshole is an asshole. Doesn't matter if you're lvl 1 or 1000, if you're a douche you're getting camped.

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:37 AM

Anyone  that shoots at me is a high enough level. 

There is no fair game really.  I watched a level 20 guy jack a level 200's tank today he went on to spawn kill people over and over  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users