trevor flushing the foot down the toilet

39 replies to this topic
Vile Member
  • Vile Member

fuk off lahey

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

Has anybody found the cutscene where trevor is flushing the foot down the toilet? It was in the trailer but i have not scene it I'm my game and i am 81% complete

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Biggest Fanboy 2014
    Worst Fanboy 2013
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:18 AM

I'm pretty sure it's a switch scenario. Never come across it.

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:19 AM Edited by Gta-freak-VI, 26 January 2014 - 04:19 AM.

It only happens earlier in the campaign before Trevor heads to LS(when Michael and Franklin are still unavailable to switch)

krashr
  • krashr

unleaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

no i haven't seen that one lol

Niobium
  • Niobium

not banned Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

i got that switch scene only once

• visionist likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:22 AM

In two playthroughs I've seen it once, it was still hilarious.

• lizardman563 likes this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Switch scenario, as the above guy(s) said. It is not tied to an event in the story, as I still get it after beating the game (although It's very rare, in my case). 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:36 AM

never seen it. there should be more scenes especially for franklin and michael... theirs suck.

• matajuegos01 likes this

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

I havent seeing it at all and i have been playing since release day.
Everyone should remember this switch moments are all unscripted but most of the time you see the same thing twice,but something tremendous is that no matter who you switch to,they always wear different clothes(it mindbloggling and at the same time kind of annoying).

Niobium
  • Niobium

not banned Drunken Cowboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:05 AM

never seen it. there should be more scenes especially for franklin and michael... theirs suck.

whenever i switch to franklin he either f*cks around in his house eating chips or whatever, or is outside a store saying "i'm drunk, but shiet i ain't gettin' drunker. i'm going home before you take advantage. hey holla at me yall peace."

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

n00b irritant

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:06 AM Edited by liquidussnake119, 26 January 2014 - 05:08 AM.

Actually, some scenes are scripted.  Others are scripted to happen at specific points in the story more so than at other points.

For example, if you get an autosave after Simeon calls you to tell you to check out the repo list (after the mission "Franklin and Lamar") but before starting Repossession, then quit and load the game, you'll get the supposed "rare" switch moment where Tanisha tells Franklin goodbye and leaves in a taxi.

You could also just switch to online after you get the call from Simeon, then switch back to Franklin.

I'm pretty sure it's guaranteed, or at least above 75% likely to happen as I have tested this and got it every time.

I'm in the middle of trying to find out exactly when the switch where Micheal curses Jimmy/cries about his boat while looking at the ocean happens, as there was one point where I would get it every time I logged out of online but didn't think ahead to actually track what mission I had just finished. 

So yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the foot flushing thing happens more often before Trevor returns to LS.  

Dbeast247
  • Dbeast247

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

Its a Switch scenario. Here's a pic 

• krashr likes this

krashr
  • krashr

unleaded

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:27 AM

Actually, some scenes are scripted.  Others are scripted to happen at specific points in the story more so than at other points.

i think so too.

i went free roaming as soon as i could and noticed the character switch scenes began to repeat until i eventually progressed the story. this kept happening as i continued because i'd spend way more time cruising the streets and f*cking around for long periods in between..

also, as you said, some things can't happen until the story allows it.

• visionist likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

whenever i switch to franklin he either f*cks around in his house eating chips or whatever, or is outside a store saying "i'm drunk, but shiet i ain't gettin' drunker. i'm going home before you take advantage. hey holla at me yall peace."

i see him smelling medicine jars outside of weed shops. i like the switch scenes but there sho0uld be some more.. even a couple for each character.

does anyone know how many there are exactly for each character?

• Luddite likes this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

Had it once but never again. But I usually get the crappy 'wake up in underpants on top of roof/mountain or 'drowning in the kitchen sink.' I swear if I see one of those switch scenarios one more time... :whuh:

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:24 AM

It's a switch scenario. I got it once after the story. I mostly get one where he is chasing someone in a car. :lol:

Nilmar007
  • Nilmar007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:31 AM Edited by Nilmar007, 26 January 2014 - 11:32 AM.

Just like the one in the trailer where jimmy says to micheal " jesus daddy, too much more of that and maybe i won't be dead by 35" or something like that, never happened to me

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:33 AM

It's a switch scenario. I got it once after the story. I mostly get one where he is chasing someone in a car. :lol:

I have a question for ya. What do you do when you get the switch scenario where Trevor gets a 2 star wanted level? Y'know 'cause you're the chief of the LSPD. 

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

Only got it once after the story. Trevor has the best cut-to scenes of all.

iiGhost.. You're onto something. Is there a list of all the cutscenes? If not we may be slacking.
  • iiGh0STt likes this

FromBrnoCity
  • FromBrnoCity

Don't call me guy, I have no peenus.I have nice new tits btw

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

Yes, I got this switch cutscene 3 times, it's very rare.

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:10 PM

It only happens earlier in the campaign before Trevor heads to LS(when Michael and Franklin are still unavailable to switch)

No it doesn't.  I am 100% since October.  BUT I only seen it once.  It was when I loaded my game as Franklin, and SWITCHED to Trevor.  When I switched he was in the bathroom in his Sandy Shores trailer trying to jam a foot into the toilet and flush it.  It doesn't get flushed, though and he gives up and that is when the "cut scene" ends.

I have a question for ya. What do you do when you get the switch scenario where Trevor gets a 2 star wanted level? Y'know 'cause you're the chief of the LSPD. 

Lol, two stars......Easy to escape.  It's mostly on the highway with giant mountains right next to you, drive up them, cops won't follow, two stars gone in a couple minutes...Nothing special to this.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

It's a training exercise. :p

If they are corrupt, I'll deal with them.

dyz
  • dyz

GTA For Life!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

Has anybody found the cutscene where trevor is flushing the foot down the toilet? It was in the trailer but i have not scene it I'm my game and i am 81% complete

I have seen it once!

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

Just like the one in the trailer where jimmy says to micheal " jesus daddy, too much more of that and maybe i won't be dead by 35" or something like that, never happened to me

I only had that one once. It is very rare.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:37 PM Edited by Sir Winthorpe Herrington, 26 January 2014 - 01:38 PM.

I have not seen it either (one play through) but I could care less. Hated every second I was forced to play as Trevor. Trevor is not even into golf!

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

But he has two safehouses and can store the most vehicles, not to mention is invulnerable to gun fire whilst using his special.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

I have not seen it either (one play through) but I could care less. Hated every second I was forced to play as Trevor. Trevor is not even into golf!

He was once a youth champion in his native Canada.
  • krashr likes this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:26 PM

In eight playthroughs, I've had this one exactly twice.

Truth be told, Trevor spends more time jerking off in that bathroom than flushing limbs down the toilet.
  • krashr likes this

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

He was once a youth champion in his native Canada.

Where the hell did you hear that?! The only thing I've heard him talk about as far as Canada goes was when he explained to dwayne on the way to LS that he was a naughty little girl or something and forced into the military.

Kalvin
  • Kalvin

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Total Overhaul 2014 [GTA SA Beta Edition]
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Annoying Member [All Time]

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

1:35

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users