» «
Photo

Problems I have with GTA Online

1 reply to this topic
francisjairam121
  • francisjairam121

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:57 AM Edited by francisjairam121, 26 January 2014 - 04:01 AM.

Now I am sure I am not the only one who is experiencing this but there is a lot of things in GTA Online that I don't understand and it seems to be more restrictive and unfair:

1. Sometimes when the game boots me from a Job due to a connection error they call me a bad sport like wtf? 

2. I do a lot of Jobs for Simeon, Gerald, Martin, Ron, and Lester but the main problem is that I get paid very little like $625 - $3125

3. Whenever I steal someones car and take it to Los Santos Customs it says "This car is too hot to modify" and whenever I try to store it in my garage it says "You cannot store this car because its stolen" LIKE WTF ROCKSTAR. ITS GRAND THEFT AUTO!! > :(

4. The enemies are way too powerful. In Single Player they were okay and I didn't take much damage but in Online I take a lot of damage. Like If I get hit two times I lose all of my armor and half of my health. Its annoying

Thats all of my complaints I have with GTA Online. I am doing good so far but these things are just bugging me. I mean how long is it to rank up and earn a lot of money to buy weapons and cars? I mean this is just ridiculous. So guys what do you think? Have you been having these problems too? 

professor-brainiac
  • professor-brainiac

Criminologist

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:27 PM Edited by professor-brainiac, 27 January 2014 - 02:33 PM.

1. Yea that sucks

2. Level up and you'll begin to make more money

3. High level cars can only be obtained if you buy them online. The point is to increase replayability.

4. Online players advance through leveling up - hence some players are stronger than others. You just gotta play more and gain the stats and power that comes with not being a noob.

I remember the early days of being victimised in the streets of LS. That's why it's so much more rewarding now to be able to defend yourself and to wipe the floor with anyone foolish enough to make a move.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users