Unwanted Advances

48 replies to this topic
Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:46 AM

A bit Whimsical, but as the title suggests, what was the weirdest or most unwanted advance your character has had from another character, be it something was saying about your character or to your character (not including the usual killing). Also include any original response you had directed to you over the mic, be it hitting on you or something bizarre. 

To start

I was playing Dry Docking with two other randoms, one of whom must have been 12 or 13 and on a mic. The guy was vocal running a personal commentary and of the mission (small potatoes given the usual griefing and easily ignored) We get into the mission and the third random is killed and spectating so it's me and junior at the safe with me on look out. Alas the kid is a tad useless with the safe and taking forever (thank god it was normal difficulty) but got it open and we were on our way on the boat. I got the driving seat and headed off. All good so far when junior makes a pass at my character and makes comments about her appearance, especially her boobs! They weren't good comments either, something about their shape (I'd laugh if he tried such an approach in real life).

I love how some prepubescent can be so focussed on such a non-detail that they have to say something. More over the posing they like to do like 'I got a gun to your head now drive' while sitting as a passenger.  The temptation to bail or kill the boat was exceptional.

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

You should just say, I like the size of your package, wanna f*ck....
Help the kid loose his virginity. Don't boast about it on the forum....unless you provide video proof. Solve the problem. Don't make it worse

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:00 AM

i was using my female character and got into a battle with some guy and after he killed me 3 time to the two times i killed him he goes and texts " i promise i  wont kill you anymore ." and then 2 mins later he goes " how are you doing?"  lol i never responded . i kept trying to run him over since he went passive but for some reason the game wouldnt let me run him over

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:28 AM

I had a young guy spam my female character with requests to join party chat. We had teamed up against a few other players and hunted a few bounties with no mic chatter.

Finally, I joined the party and said "what?". The kid started stammering and eventually said "uhhhh.... I g-ggota g-gggo". I checked before I quit and he hadn't stopped playing, he just joined a different session.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:37 AM

I had a young guy spam my female character with requests to join party chat. We had teamed up against a few other players and hunted a few bounties with no mic chatter.

Finally, I joined the party and said "what?". The kid started stammering and eventually said "uhhhh.... I g-ggota g-gggo". I checked before I quit and he hadn't stopped playing, he just joined a different session.

are you a guy in real life , if so then thats funny as hell

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

Yep.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:57 AM

Yep.

bwahahaha oh man that kid must have felt like a total moron . i wish i could have heard that convo lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:28 AM

had some chick follow me around i killed her about 6-7 times assuming she was trying to kill me but then she got in my vehicle we cruised around and get ready for this because its the ultimate pimp slap my radio is always on west coast classics and she had the audacity to change it to pop ???????? i brought up the menu and selected crew only for vehicle access (i was going high speed on my adder on a freeway) and saw her get kicked out of my vehicle and looking back a cop car ran her ass over and killed her.......dont touch my tunes bitch

• Gutslab, Magick, Treeburner67 and 4 others like this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

had some chick follow me around i killed her about 6-7 times assuming she was trying to kill me but then she got in my vehicle we cruised around and get ready for this because its the ultimate pimp slap my radio is always on west coast classics and she had the audacity to change it to pop ???????? i brought up the menu and selected crew only for vehicle access (i was going high speed on my adder on a freeway) and saw her get kicked out of my vehicle and looking back a cop car ran her ass over and killed her.......dont touch my tunes bitch

remind me to change the radio in your car the next time i ride with you . lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:36 AM

you are lucky that i trust you ...........lucky let me caps it LUCKY lmao jk

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:38 AM

its funny how we trust eachother after all the times we accidentally blew each other up lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:41 AM

its funny how we trust eachother after all the times we accidentally blew each other up lol

lololol i know right and the accidental gun butting knocking eachother out like ffs R* needs to implement "friendly fire mode" for crews

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:43 AM

lololol i know right and the accidental gun butting knocking eachother out like ffs R* needs to implement "friendly fire mode" for crews

you shouldnt  be able to fire on someone who is part of your crew or is  on your friends list . now i dont think anything can be done about errant explosions though  

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:57 AM

that is true the explosion part of course hope they fix that sh*t next update

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:00 AM

only thing i am worried about is that  some hackers will find away to make them self into god mode again if that change is emplimented

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:00 PM

only thing i am worried about is that  some hackers will find away to make them self into god mode again if that change is emplimented

ughhhh too late i encountered one last night where he was blinking and so was any vehicle he got in but unblinked when he killed me looks like a respawn/passive mode glitch

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:00 PM

The first online match I ever joined on PS3 and the whole lobby was chatting, and in five seconds the talk devolved into how badly they wanted to bang my character. Was taken off guard since everyone on Xbox stays in party chat or something.

And my character's worked at the Vanilla Unicorn ever since.

• ll Noble 6 ll likes this

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by Bane_Of_Legends, 26 January 2014 - 07:28 PM.

So I was flying my jet like, 690 feet in the air. All of a sudden this buzzard comes out of nowhere, trying to shoot me down with homing rockets. I quickly do some evasive maneuvers to lose the rockets. Next thing I know ANOTHER buzzard comes out of nowhere right in front of me. I pull up just enough so that I clip his rotor off, and he goes down like a bag of rocks. First buzzard is still trying to hit me with rockets. One does hit me, engine starts smoking. I pull up and fly straight up into the air. Go as far as I can before the engine dies, and I start falling. Bail out, and watch in awe as my jet goes crashing down, right on top of the first buzzard guy that was trying to follow me up. Pull the parachute and admire the explosion and falling debris as I glide down, eventually landing beside a bullet on the side of the road. I hop in of course. Some hooker walking by then says "I'd love to f^^k in that car!", and I did what any rational man would do. Invited her in, paid her, got serviced, then ran her over as she walked away, and took my money back. A day well spent. :D

P.S. The unwanted advance here is that the hooker tried to take my money when all she did was f^^k me. Seriously, who should have to pay to get laid? Total BS man.

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 27 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

when my g/f setup my second character as a chick i let her do the first couple missions... so lamar tells us to go to the store for some new threads (dunno why the suit wasnt appealing to his taste). we were in a loby with a couple of my firneds and crew mates, alongside aload of randoms..

so we hit the store, shes browsing clothes  which takes a little time (i go make a smoke, a brew, tea, sleep, go to work, come home, go visit my moms, shes still picking clothes :p ok maybe i exaggerated a little.) after about 10 mins she decides on some new threads, we purchase them and then quit the menu, turn round and the store is full of male characters jerking at us...

weird part is some of those were my friends, who know im a guy... theyve layed w me for months and heard me on mic... it was the first time my g/f had played GTA:O and shes stood in a store full of guys jacking at her... i felt sorta dirty cos although non of them knew it wasnt me playing i cant decide if that makes it better of worse...

• Magick, Malibu454, Cuz05 and 1 other like this

1CrazyFool
  • 1CrazyFool

More Than Mortal

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:30 PM

It makes it worse. Really worse, and hilarious. :lol:

FallingStar94
  • FallingStar94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:57 PM

The worst advance, eh? Well, there was this one time when this crazy-ass bitch killed me like five times in a row for no reason and then sent me a text message through the in-game phone. She said she wanted a ride so I was like okay, this is going to be a trap. Anyway, I pull up and she gets in... Lone behold, someone puts a $9,000 bounty on her head. She starts frantically sending me messages telling me to protect her and everything. I was like, "What the f*ck?" at this point.  Anyway, I got out at a gas station to stock up on snacks for missions. Of course, she takes off in my newly modded Coquette. She only gets about halfway up the street when this Titan literally comes out of nowhere, nosedives into the street, and kills the chick. I started busting out laughing. Then the weirdest thing happened. She sent me a text message through Xbox this time and she said, "Too bad, I really loved you baby." I was like, "Are you kidding me?..." I assumed it was some kid trying to troll me but then she sent voice message and it was actually a GUY. He was breathing into the mic slowly like a gaywad which made me feel really uncomfortable. So I blocked him and never saw him again. Some really creepy-ass people playing this game, I'll tell you what...

• 2Chains4Bracelets likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:57 PM

ughhhh too late i encountered one last night where he was blinking and so was any vehicle he got in but unblinked when he killed me looks like a respawn/passive mode glitch

i encountered someone on god mode too , he wasnt blinking and nothing killed him and he wasnt on passive .  i reported the guy

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:53 PM

I always get weridos doing the jerk animation to my female character...lol

I take that as a JOB well done in creation :D

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

I always get weridos doing the jerk animation to my female character...lol

I take that as a JOB well done in creation :D

lol  thats a good way of seeing it

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

when my g/f setup my second character as a chick i let her do the first couple missions... so lamar tells us to go to the store for some new threads (dunno why the suit wasnt appealing to his taste). we were in a loby with a couple of my firneds and crew mates, alongside aload of randoms..

so we hit the store, shes browsing clothes  which takes a little time (i go make a smoke, a brew, tea, sleep, go to work, come home, go visit my moms, shes still picking clothes :p ok maybe i exaggerated a little.) after about 10 mins she decides on some new threads, we purchase them and then quit the menu, turn round and the store is full of male characters jerking at us...

weird part is some of those were my friends, who know im a guy... theyve layed w me for months and heard me on mic... it was the first time my g/f had played GTA:O and shes stood in a store full of guys jacking at her... i felt sorta dirty cos although non of them knew it wasnt me playing i cant decide if that makes it better of worse...

I don't think I've laughed as loud at anything all day!  That is AWESOME!

I can only imagine the look on your girlfriend's face when she realized what was going on...  PRICELESS!!

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

I can only imagine the look on your girlfriend's face when she realized what was going on...  PRICELESS!!
I bet she was thinking, now would be the perfect time to bring up my fetish for bukake parties

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:29 AM

Thats some funny Sh!T!!

When dudes jack off at my girl she just lights up some smokes and throws the butts on the floor.

• Cudwieser likes this

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:05 AM

Thats some funny Sh!T!!

When dudes jack off at my girl she just lights up some smokes and throws the butts on the floor.

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

I bet she was thinking, now would be the perfect time to bring up my fetish for bukake parties

ahem.... lol

oh it was a picture... funnier that shes actually spoken to one or two of them that were in the store and asked "do they do this all the time??"

not to my character they dont :p

Thats some funny Sh!T!!

now mine throws butts on the floor too, but not cigarettes... most those butts bleed with a 12 gauge sized hole in the face

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:24 PM

I can only imagine
Thats some funny Sh!T!!
 [/quote]

now mine throws butts on the floor too, but not cigarettes... most those butts bleed with a 12 gauge sized hole in the face[/quote]
Oh yeah!!!
The Auto Shotty is her best friend!! ;)
To bad she can't pull it out at one of those crazy apt parties..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users