Photo

How To Glitch Cars From SP To MP *No LagSwitch, No DNS, No Computer*

78 replies to this topic
gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:31 PM

You guys should check out Sphinx's thread on the same glitch but a much easier method. Doesn't require stuffing around with LSC.

Also can confirm the glitch is working perfect still. If it doesn't work for you, it's because you did something wrong, it's not fixed. I don't even know how they could.
  • KristoLewis likes this

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:36 PM

^^Link:
http://gtaforums.com...e-playerno-lsc/

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

Seems not to work with motorcycles. Got an modified  Akuma in to online, but it says I can't enter LSC on foot. And when I drive out I can't enter cause I need to purchase high end vehicles online... 

If the vehicle is on any of the online websites, you cant get it causw you have to buy it.. i successfully brought over franklins bagger

Edit: Read this guide, its much faster and simpler cause it proves that you dont have to do it at lsc and park your car blocking the door which does f*ck all... Here:

http://gtaforums.com...e-playerno-lsc/

Not completely true. I brought Trevor's Bodhi (the truck) in to online, by using this glitch.

Nice link, thx.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

Ok so in response to an earlier convo in this thread I am happy to report my new findings. If you want to bring a car over fully modded you can do this in two ways. One: have it fully modded and saved beforehand, this will either cost you offline money or you should have bought Franklins LSC. If you don't yet own that property and have not advanced very far in sp at all you could try method two: store a stock version of the car and only mod it during the process of bringing it over. So mod it, drive it out of lsc, then park it under the hatch and continue the process as usual. You will see the money has been deducted from your offline character's account but if you then quit the game and restart the money will be refunded and the car offline returned to stock.

way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yeah, Franklin's car sells for about 120k I believe when its fully modded.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

Yeah, Franklin's car sells for about 120k I believe when its fully modded.

128k and change.

trueblue1894
  • trueblue1894

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:00 PM

Nope. Its working on X360, just duped another Franks Buffalo and sold it :)

If you're being spawned in your apt, go back and stand near LSC. Then just manually leave GTA Online to single player, next go for Invite Only Session and start doing the glitch as said here. Thats the way the game saves your location, it doesnt when you're disconnecting from LIVE or PSN.

Thats how Im doing it:
- Go to Invite Only Session, set spawn location on last location, drive to LSC and park in front of it then press Start>Online>Leave GTA Online
- When it loads single player go back to your Invite Only Session, find any car on the street and drive it into LSC, press Start and go into Xbox Game Store. Once its loading hit Home Button, then X and sign out from your LIVE account, some communicates will pop up, just press A, it will get you into Prologue Mission, then you have to load your game for which you have to sig in ofcourse - do it
- Once it loads, go with f.e Franks Buffalo and drive it to the LSC the same where your online char is, park it the way to block garage door, they cant close. But be careful to not drive into LSC.
- Go for Invite Only Session and your SP car will be there blocked by the door, get in and enjoy.

It can look hard the way I described it but its not. It takes less than 5 mins lol :)

when i load my game and drive to LSC it wont let me go to invite only as i get "The Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA Online."

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

Why do people prefer this method It is much easier with a laptop and lagswitch. Always works and I dont have to unplug my router each time and wait 5 min to reconnect

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

You don't have to unplug your router.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

For xbox you do because you can not disconnect from the internet but stay on your account. Signing out of Xbox restarts your whole game and you can only play if signed in either online or offline

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

For xbox you do because you can not disconnect from the internet but stay on your account. Signing out of Xbox restarts your whole game and you can only play if signed in either online or offline

You don't have to unplug your router....

Once the North Yanton heist cutscene pop up just simply hit pause, go to load game, sign in. Done! That's it.

illWILL8455
  • illWILL8455

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

Never could get this to work, it kept giving me the 'Failed to Sync' popup.  I'm on Xbox 360.  You may have to turn off the router after all

jasonkinnison
  • jasonkinnison

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:09 AM Edited by jasonkinnison, 15 February 2014 - 05:48 AM.

Don't know if this helps. I just plug in a spare Ethernet cable into my Xbox which is on WiFi and that disconnects me. Don't have to run downstairs and unplug router. The ethernet cable doesn't need to be connected to anything.

*Ignore that. Turns out I'm an idiot. Worked last night, but must have been a fluke. Not working now.

CjLosSantos
  • CjLosSantos

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:33 PM Edited by CjLosSantos, 26 February 2014 - 06:33 PM.

can conform still works brought in a few cars and on xbox 360

Nicholas5
  • Nicholas5

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 February 2014 - 12:07 AM Edited by Nicholas5, 27 February 2014 - 01:01 PM.

Here's my method:

1) Start multiplayer - invite only.  Set your spawn option to "Last Location".  Take your character to LSC.

2) Switch to singleplayer and then back to multiplayer.  This will save you characters location.

3) Drive any car into LSC (Except a car you currently own) with your online character.

4) Open the PSN or XBL store.  Disconnect ethernet cable on 3rd flash.  Accept all warnings.

5) Get whatever car you want from singleplayer and park it halfway into the garage at LSC.

6) Plug in ethernet cable and go back into multiplayer - invite only.

Once you have done steps 1-2 the first time you can then just start doing steps 3-6 without having to do the first two.

Your car will now be there.  You don't have to "stand next to the car you want in multiplayer".  People are making this too complicated. 

SpecialDribbler
  • SpecialDribbler

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:10 AM Edited by SpecialDribbler, 27 February 2014 - 03:58 AM.

Edit: No Worries got what i was trying to do. :D

Spade115
  • Spade115

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 February 2014 - 05:07 PM

I was wondering has anyone tried this with the Gauntlet you use in the final story mission? With the "Heist" Package lol

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:51 PM Edited by JonRenemy, 27 February 2014 - 11:52 PM.

Here's my method:

1) Start multiplayer - invite only.  Set your spawn option to "Last Location".  Take your character to LSC.

2) Switch to singleplayer and then back to multiplayer.  This will save you characters location.

3) Drive any car into LSC (Except a car you currently own) with your online character.

4) Open the PSN or XBL store.  Disconnect ethernet cable on 3rd flash.  Accept all warnings.

5) Get whatever car you want from singleplayer and park it halfway into the garage at LSC.

6) Plug in ethernet cable and go back into multiplayer - invite only.

Once you have done steps 1-2 the first time you can then just start doing steps 3-6 without having to do the first two.

Your car will now be there.  You don't have to "stand next to the car you want in multiplayer".  People are making this too complicated. 

But, dude, WHY do this long winded method??

Say for instance you have a bunch of cars saved in Michaels garage you want to bring over, they might already be fully modded etc.... why not just take your character to Michaels garage, do the MP to SP jump to save your location, and then just bring a car outside with Michael, and park it on the street, go back to online and the cars just sitting there.

It's win win because you can sometimes mess up the LSC method and you dont need to do that fiddly half-in-half-out parking nonsense

Jackgta
  • Jackgta

Your a dick, without a dick!

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:21 AM Edited by Jackgta, 28 February 2014 - 04:22 AM.

So this really works?! I'm going to try to do this glitch so i can bring a free Z-Type and make it my personal car. And maybe Frank's buffalo... maybe more! But sadly i only have 2-car fitting garage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users