How To Glitch Cars From SP To MP *No LagSwitch, No DNS, No Computer*

78 replies to this topic
EJTexasMade
  • EJTexasMade

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

This works fine on 360,you just gotta load back in from the Yankton prologue and continue after signing out. There's tons of videos for it on YouTube.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:38 AM

you can skip a few steps,

- go online
- make sure all your cars are in your garage and spawn is set to last location
- get a random car and enter a lsc
- go into playstation store, instantly press the ps button go to account management and logout (using triangle) when the store screen is starting to appear
- take the car you want to import to the same lsc and park it with its wheels over the edge of the door
- go to online invite only

- done ! :)

you can btw duplicate cars online by destroying your car, call mechanic for a new car and quickly press "request personal vehicle" from select menu repeatedly till its delivered, get in, call mors for new car and drive into your garage

Ah so you can skip those steps, I figured as much but hadn't yet gotten round to testing that theory. Thanks for that mate, makes things just a bit easier.

What I have also realised is that you can spend as much time as you want in single player mode before you park your desired car halfway into LSC. I spent ages last night trying to find something worth bringing over, modding it etc.

Also, is there any way to mod your car in single player, then bringing it over to online without saving your single player game? I would love to mod cars for free with my Michael or Trevor for online..

Can't you mod the cars with Franklin for free? He can buy that LSC near Sandy Shores and then modding is free in that LSC.

He can mod Trevor's and Michael's cars too, if he steals them first.

danielewgfx
  • danielewgfx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:43 AM

not working with Lifeguard suv... :( and i keep spawning elsewhere

way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

Make sure you have it set to last location.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

My Franklin has 12k to his name.. how do I buy an lsc with 12k... Merryweather heist is my next mission.

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

My Franklin has 12k to his name.. how do I buy an lsc with 12k... Merryweather heist is my next mission.

dude?,didnt you stumble on to the stock market strategy , i suggest looking for it before you continue sp?

when you do the online sell glitch and go back to offline it also gives you the option to sell a car, havent tried it ...who knows

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 January 2014 - 11:14 PM

No doesn't matter it does not work. The only way I found this works is to log into your account on another 360 and it kicks you off instantly. That is the ONLY way.

You really can just turn your router off and wait for it to disconnect you from XBL.

Now someone needs to type this out so I can try it instead of watching a video.

1. Get in online, invite only session. Make sure you're spawn point is last location and that you got no PV on the map.

2. Place a car in front of LSC in your online session.

3. Leave online through the pause menu and get to singeplayer.

4. Select the character who's car you want. If you want something else than a characters PV then take it and place in your garage.

5. Stand next to the vehicle you wanna bring to online. Like up close to it, by the driver door.

6. Now get back to an invite only session, go through the pause menu.

7. When in the online session, grab any car and drive in to the LSC. 

8. When inside, pause the game and enter the store.

9. When in the store, disconnect internet. Just pull the internet cable.

10. Now you can click "ok" or something and then you're back in singeplayer. Just drive the vehicle you want to the LSC and drive it in a little bit. Not too far, just so that the front tires are inside the LSC. The car should block the door from closing. (You don't want to enter LSC, just stay in your car while it's standing like told)

11. Now re-connect internet and head to an invite only session again. As you enter the session and spawn at the LSC you will see the car from singeplayer standing where you left it while offline.

12. Drive the car in and put tracker and insure. You can upgrade too, if you didn't do that in singeplayer.

13. When you drive out you most likely will see the personal vehicle marker on the map. That shows your car, a copy of the one you're in! The one with a marker is the real one, the one you're in you can sell or just leave. Or why not invite a friend and let him have it?

If you don't get a car marked on the map when exited LSC, then the car you're in is your PV.

I hope I did not miss anything here. Again a thanks from me to the OP for his tutorial.

Is it cool if I put your text tutorial in the OP?

I'm sorry for the long quote and my late answer, but I wanna say that yes that is cool with me. :)

RockinZipties
  • RockinZipties

Bumpers optional

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

I've done all the steps and I was able to bring in a tailgater,I can see it,drive it e.t.c but my friend is saying he can't see it at all, is there a step I missed?

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:00 AM

I've done all the steps and I was able to bring in a tailgater,I can see it,drive it e.t.c but my friend is saying he can't see it at all, is there a step I missed?

No I can't say there is. If you saved it he should see it. Are you sure you are driving in your PV? The PV spawns outside LSC when you've saved it at yours. The car you drive out in is not the personal vehicle.

I helped a fellow player get Franklins buff through this method. He tried but couldn't get it to work so I got in an invite session, went through the steps and got the car in to the session.

I then invited him and he couldn't see the car! sh*t, was my effort to get the car in vain? I got the idea to sit in the car and start a mission (Only I saw the car at first, I drove it but he wasn't able to see it).

Once I started the mission I spawned in the car and invited my friend. When he arrived he also saw the car and we drove to his garage where he could save it. After that it was back to the invite only session and he put insurance on it.

So guys, if you get a car for a friend using this method that OP posted, try doing what I did to get your friend to see the car. Start a mission while in it and then invite your friend, after that he can take it to his garage, before getting back to free roam and LSC for insurance.

Maybe you can enter LSC while doing the mission too, but it was closed when we tried it.

And to the guy getting the Buffalo from me (met him on this forum), enjoy your car man! :D

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

No I can't say there is. If you saved it he should see it. Are you sure you are driving in your PV? The PV spawns outside LSC when you've saved it at yours. The car you drive out in is not the personal vehicle.

I helped a fellow player get Franklins buff through this method. He tried but couldn't get it to work so I got in an invite session, went through the steps and got the car in to the session.

I then invited him and he couldn't see the car! sh*t, was my effort to get the car in vain? I got the idea to sit in the car and start a mission (Only I saw the car at first, I drove it but he wasn't able to see it).

Once I started the mission I spawned in the car and invited my friend. When he arrived he also saw the car and we drove to his garage where he could save it. After that it was back to the invite only session and he put insurance on it.

So guys, if you get a car for a friend using this method that OP posted, try doing what I did to get your friend to see the car. Start a mission while in it and then invite your friend, after that he can take it to his garage, before getting back to free roam and LSC for insurance.

Maybe you can enter LSC while doing the mission too, but it was closed when we tried it.

And to the guy getting the Buffalo from me (met him on this forum), enjoy your car man! :D

LSC is always closed during missions so have to wait til after to get insurance, but thanks for the heads up there mate. 

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:10 AM

LSC is always closed during missions so have to wait til after to get insurance, but thanks for the heads up there mate. 

Okay, I wasn't sure but now I am.

No problem!

But leave the new car in the garage if you're finishing the mission, it would suck if some npc blew it up for you. :lol:  

TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

I'm still doubtful this works. Rockstar seems to be making quick hotfixes lately trying to fix exploits that can be taken advantage of through the server. If someone could perhaps add me on XBL at RangerR4y and show me I'd appreciate it. It could be just my internet, as everytime I reconnect to the invite only I get either failed to sync GTA V files or it'll say failed to save, Rockstar game servers are currently unavailable.

way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:46 AM

I'm still doubtful this works. Rockstar seems to be making quick hotfixes lately trying to fix exploits that can be taken advantage of through the server. If someone could perhaps add me on XBL at RangerR4y and show me I'd appreciate it. It could be just my internet, as everytime I reconnect to the invite only I get either failed to sync GTA V files or it'll say failed to save, Rockstar game servers are currently unavailable.

Same thing happens to me. Each time I got that, I just drove out of the area again and everything went back to normal. Im not sure why it does that but just drive away from the area you are in and it should work.

TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:49 AM

Same thing happens to me. Each time I got that, I just drove out of the area again and everything went back to normal. Im not sure why it does that but just drive away from the area you are in and it should work.

Do you mean drive out of the area and go back to LSC and it'll be there or drive out of the area and start all over? Seems it would just continously loop doing that if you had to start over.

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

yeah mate im on PSN and get that too, just wait it out a couple mins, drive around or go do something in game. it will eventually reconnect and save properly.

derka482
  • derka482

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:03 AM

This does not work on 360 with a Wifi connection. I've tried it about 20 different ways and it does not work.

those things have wifi?

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

If you bring in one of the main characters personal cars, it will be invisible until you track it or put in your garage. 

But anyway, its fixed. Yall should stop trying it now. :)

derka482
  • derka482

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:39 AM

If you bring in one of the main characters personal cars, it will be invisible until you track it or put in your garage. 

Still works as of right now!
  • kasheku likes this

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:49 AM

Yeahp still works 100% on PS3, I hate when someone can't follow instruction and get a glitch to work so that means it is hotpatched, lol but it is 100% working, this also works as the all options glitch, too.

• kasheku likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

Yeahp still works 100% on PS3, I hate when someone can't follow instruction and get a glitch to work so that means it is hotpatched, lol but it is 100% working, this also works as the all options glitch, too.

I agree with you here. This worked for me 10 hours ago and I doubt it wont work now.

Not gonna do it again though, I don't have anything more I want in to online.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

What is the all options glitch?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 31 January 2014 - 01:47 PM

What is the all options glitch?

It allows you to sup up cars or motorbikes that normally can't and it also allows you to access a few extra body mods on some cars, like custom wheels on the BF Injection or on the Sanchez, or to paint the sanchez2, or to Fully Mod the dune buggy, also it will allow you to sell vehicles over $50k, etc. Just a handy little glitch to know. Just like this one except instead of "sell" you pick the option you are wanting to access on a vehicle that doesn't allow it. Have you noticed when you go into SP in this glitch and enter LSC that the "sell" option that is not even in SP is selected, it works just like that. Infact here is a tutorial I wrote way back.

Here is exactly how I do it on PS3:

-1. Have location set to last location.
-2. Bring the car you want to mod to any LSC and go inside it and repair.
-3. Leave LSC and go to the PS(xbox)Store and exit the store.(not completely necessary but helps ensure you spawn near LSC)
-4. Find and drive any random modifiable vehicle into LSC.
-8. Go to the menu you want to mod on the vehicle you can't normally mod.
-9. While in the menu go to PS(xbox)Store and as it is loading up(on your way up to the clouds) and
ON PS3:press PS button-PSN-Account Management-and Sign Out
ON XBOX360: Pull the Ethernet Cable out of the system.
-10.You will receive 1 or 2 errors, It will say "no connection blah blah" press X to accept and it will take you into single player mode.(Xnox users may need to wait until they reach the store before disconnecting)
-11.Once single player mode loads, pause it.
-12.ON PS3: Sign In and Go back to Online Invite Only Session.
ON XBOX360:Plug your ethernet cable back in and sign in and Go back to Online Invite Only Session.
13.You will spawn back into multiplayer and should be near the LSC. (sometimes on foot , sometimes back in your vehicle but doesn't matter , if your on foot , jump back into your vehicle).
14.If done right your menu should still be on the original category your chose (Ex. wheels) from the random car.
15.Add your new customization and ENJOY.

If you wish to add more customizations you will need to start all over from step 1.

• Magick likes this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by henryborked, 31 January 2014 - 02:44 PM.

The car you want to mod should already be a personal vehicle right, or it would disappear around step 3?
Also regarding all options.. where does being able to sell a car over 50k come in? The sell option is always in the menu but the result is that you can't sell it..

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

The smilie in my post indicates that I was joking. Of course it still works. I was merely pointing to the same fact that you just stated. If they cant do it, it must be fixed!!  lol

• gta4thewin likes this

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:42 PM

This is crazy: I keep putting spawn on last location yet the game keeps spawning me in property. I check the settings and it has reset it to property. I have not transferred one car yet tonight.. Sure this is not fixed?

Oskisko
  • Oskisko

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:10 AM Edited by Oskisko, 12 May 2014 - 03:10 PM.

Nope. It's working on X360, just duped another Frank's Buffalo and sold it :)

If you're being spawned in your apt, go back and stand near LSC. Then just manually leave GTA Online to single player, next go for Invite Only Session and start doing the glitch as said here. That's the way the game saves your location, it doesn't when you're disconnecting from LIVE or PSN.

Thats how I'm doing it:
- Go to Invite Only Session, set spawn location to last location, drive to LSC and park in front of it then press Start>Online>Leave GTA Online
- When it loads single player go back to your Invite Only Session, find any car on the street and drive it into LSC, press Start and go into Xbox Game Store. Once it's loading, hit the Home Button, then X and sign out from your LIVE account, some communicates will pop up, just press A, it will get you into Prologue Mission, then you have to load your game for which you have to sig in ofcourse - do it
- Once it loads, go with f.e Frank's Buffalo and drive it to the LSC the same where your online char is, park it the way to block garage door, they can't close. But be careful to not drive into LSC.
- Go for Invite Only Session and your SP car will be there blocked by the door, get in and enjoy.

It can look hard the way I described it but it's not. It takes less than 5 mins lol :)

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

Cool. I will try in a bit as soon as I put the kid to bed. Dadmode on right now!

henryborked
  • henryborked

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:10 AM

It worked, my spawn location finally saved properly. Buffalo get!

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:20 PM

Seems not to work with motorcycles. Got an modified  Akuma in to online, but it says I can't enter LSC on foot. And when I drive out I can't enter cause I need to purchase high end vehicles online... 

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by KristoLewis, 02 February 2014 - 12:35 PM.

Seems not to work with motorcycles. Got an modified  Akuma in to online, but it says I can't enter LSC on foot. And when I drive out I can't enter cause I need to purchase high end vehicles online... 

If the vehicle is on any of the online websites, you cant get it causw you have to buy it.. i successfully brought over franklins bagger

Edit: Read this guide, its much faster and simpler cause it proves that you dont have to do it at lsc and park your car blocking the door which does f*ck all... Here:

http://gtaforums.com...e-playerno-lsc/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users