» «
Photo

How To Glitch Cars From SP To MP *No LagSwitch, No DNS, No Computer*

78 replies to this topic
way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:18 AM Edited by way245, 31 January 2014 - 01:48 AM.

Hey guys! All you need for this really is your xbox/ps3 and GTA V! No DNS codes, no lagswitches needed, and no computers! Enjoy! I guess this means more rare cars are going to be back in GTA Online soon!

If you guys could check out my video that would be awesome, but here is the text tutorial in case the video was too quick or you are confused at a step! :)

1. Get in online, invite only session. Make sure you're spawn point is last location and that you got no PV on the map.

2. Place a car in front of LSC in your online session.

3. Leave online through the pause menu and get to singeplayer.

4. Select the character who's car you want. If you want something else than a characters PV then take it and place in your garage.

5. Stand next to the vehicle you wanna bring to online. Like up close to it, by the driver door.

6. Now get back to an invite only session, go through the pause menu.

7. When in the online session, grab any car and drive in to the LSC. 

8. When inside, pause the game and enter the store.

9. When in the store, disconnect internet. Just pull the internet cable.

10. Now you can click "ok" or something and then you're back in singeplayer. Just drive the vehicle you want to the LSC and drive it in a little bit. Not too far, just so that the front tires are inside the LSC. The car should block the door from closing. (You don't want to enter LSC, just stay in your car while it's standing like told)

11. Now re-connect internet and head to an invite only session again. As you enter the session and spawn at the LSC you will see the car from singeplayer standing where you left it while offline.

12. Drive the car in and put tracker and insure. You can upgrade too, if you didn't do that in singeplayer.

13. When you drive out you most likely will see the personal vehicle marker on the map. That shows your car, a copy of the one you're in! The one with a marker is the real one, the one you're in you can sell or just leave. Or why not invite a friend and let him have it?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:11 AM

You can bring in and store ATVs and Bicycles(vehcile that CANNOT enter LSC) using this glitch.

Spoiler

Here is the way I did it:
Spoiler

way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

Any rare vehicles? Can the Space Docker be stored once again?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

ANTISOCIAL ASSHOLE

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:18 AM

Any rare vehicles? Can the Space Docker be stored once again?

no,but here is what i have confirmed:

Here is a list of what can be saved without ISO modding or duping from an ISO modder:
~Asea Stickerbomb
~Bodhi w/Mr. Raspberry Jam
~Merryweather Mesa w/o Rollcage
~Hearse
~FM Lifegaurd Blazer
~FM Chrome Blazer w/ Pearlesant
~Kalahari w/rollcage
~Franklin's Buffalo
~Mariachi Tornado
~Kalahari w/o top
~FM Chrome Cruiser w/ Pearlesant & Painted Chainguard & colored tire smoke
~FM Chrome BMX w/ Pearesant & colored tire smoke
~FM Chrome Scorcher BMX w/ Pearesant & colored tire smoke

• kasheku and Ultimativity like this

MindEntropy
  • MindEntropy

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:11 AM

Bunch of newbs

TheRevanchist
  • TheRevanchist

Greenman

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 12:51 PM

I'll assume the clean Rebel can't be stored this way, considering the tracking options are gone from LSC.

way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

I'll assume the clean Rebel can't be stored this way, considering the tracking options are gone from LSC.

Well in LSC in single player you don't have an option for tracking/insurance. Is it not available in online?

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:17 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 27 January 2014 - 07:40 AM.

Just brought a clean rebel into multiplayer...  there's no option for tracking/insurance in LSC and it wouldn't let me put it in my garage either :(   Just tried it with the Rat Loader.. same deal, no tracker/insurance and won't go in the garage

0_0.jpg

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hustler

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

I brought in Franklins Buffalo as well as a hearse and I could track, insure, sell and store them both.

What did happen though is this. Right after spawning in the final invite only session I got in the car with my online char, I drove it directly into LSC and tracked and insured it. Upon exiting LSC I noticed a personal vehicle icon on the map. And there was an exact copy of the car I just glitched! Fully accessible! Is this part of the glitch, that you dupe it at the same time? It happened on both occasions.

DisappointedScrosh
  • DisappointedScrosh

Rectumus Maximus

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:59 AM

You can bring in and store ATVs and Bicycles(vehcile that CANNOT enter LSC) using this glitch.

Spoiler

Here is the way I did it:
Spoiler

Something rather important I'd like to add to this method: When you have insured your vehicle and drive out of LSC, there may be a duplicate of your car around the corner labeled as your PV on the map. THAT IS THE VEHICLE THAT IS NOW INSURED. So either ditch or sell the one you just drove out with or you will be left without insurance. Learned this the hard way when a f*cking tank blew up my buffalo within 5 min of getting it.....

• NaLLe00 likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

How big is the risk of getting banned by R* if doing this?

Best regards

blaquenitsuj
  • blaquenitsuj

Dutch London 80

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:26 PM Edited by blaquenitsuj, 29 January 2014 - 02:27 PM.

Best regards

Zero to none. It's a in game glitch, not a mod.

Their hiccup, not ours.

• gta4thewin likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

Best regards

Their hiccup, not ours.

Thanks man, that makes me more confident about this.

I'm enjoying my Sport buffalo now, big thanks to OP for sharing this!

Anthony lfc
  • Anthony lfc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:00 PM

Ive just tried this twice and even though i had it to spawn last location it keeps spawning me at my property, can someone dupe franklin's car for me please GT Anthony lfc

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

might be a dumb question but does this work with supercars, given the door is already open in LSC?

Shazam Rises Again
  • Shazam Rises Again

GT: Shazam In a Can

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:31 PM

Best regards

Their hiccup, not ours.

Don't listen to this fa**ot. There is a chance. Because we are modding in cars. They said the same about billion dollar bounties and people got c/p'd for it.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

might be a dumb question but does this work with supercars, given the door is already open in LSC?

I think this would work with all cars.

One thing ppl could do with this is get an Adder or Z-type in the game and then sell it. Easy cash... The glitch creates 2 cars so one could always be sold, and the other car with tracker on could be sold 48 minutes later.

Nothing I want to do though.

concolt
  • concolt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:36 PM

Now someone needs to type this out so I can try it instead of watching a video.

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

1. Get in online, invite only session. Make sure you're spawn point is last location and that you got no PV on the map.

4. Select the character who's car you want. If you want something else than a characters PV then take it and place in your garage.

5. Stand next to the vehicle you wanna bring to online. Like up close to it, by the driver door.

7. When in the online session, grab any car and drive in to the LSC. 

10. Now you can click "ok" or something and then you're back in singeplayer. Just drive the vehicle you want to the LSC and drive it in a little bit. Not too far, just so that the front tires are inside the LSC. The car should block the door from closing. (You don't want to enter LSC, just stay in your car while it's standing like told)

11. Now re-connect internet and head to an invite only session again. As you enter the session and spawn at the LSC you will see the car from singeplayer standing where you left it while offline.

12. Drive the car in and put tracker and insure. You can upgrade too, if you didn't do that in singeplayer.

13. When you drive out you most likely will see the personal vehicle marker on the map. That shows your car, a copy of the one you're in! The one with a marker is the real one, the one you're in you can sell or just leave. Or why not invite a friend and let him have it?

If you don't get a car marked on the map when exited LSC, then the car you're in is your PV.

I hope I did not miss anything here. Again a thanks from me to the OP for his tutorial.

PSplayer
  • PSplayer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

you can skip a few steps,

- go online

- make sure all your cars are in your garage and spawn is set to last location

- get a random car and enter a lsc

- go into playstation store, instantly press the ps button go to account management and logout (using triangle) when the store screen is starting to appear

- take the car you want to import to the same lsc and park it with its wheels over the edge of the door

- go to online invite only

- done ! :)

you can btw duplicate cars online by destroying your car, call mechanic for a new car and quickly press "request personal vehicle" from select menu repeatedly till its delivered, get in, call mors for new car and drive into your garage

• henryborked likes this

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Hopefully Helpful

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:36 PM

- go online

- go into playstation store, instantly press the ps button go to account management and logout (using triangle) when the store screen is starting to appear

- take the car you want to import to the same lsc and park it with its wheels over the edge of the door

you can btw duplicate cars online by destroying your car, call mechanic for a new car and quickly press "request personal vehicle" from select menu repeatedly till its delivered, get in, call mors for new car and drive into your garage

- go online

A better text guide. Great man  ;)

TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

This does not work on 360 with a Wifi connection. I've tried it about 20 different ways and it does not work.

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

One thing ppl could do with this is get an Adder or Z-type in the game and then sell it. Easy cash... The glitch creates 2 cars so one could always be sold, and the other car with tracker on could be sold 48 minutes later.

Dont think you can do it with supercars, it says you cant enter lsc in high-end vehicles or something. .

JonRenemy
  • JonRenemy

Greater Than Great

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:18 PM Edited by JonRenemy, 29 January 2014 - 11:20 PM.

This does not work on 360 with a Wifi connection. I've tried it about 20 different ways and it does not work.

You mad bro??? How could all those ways you tried not involve you physically turning off your router??? If wifi is the only way you have it set up to go online with your Xbox at your home, then this is the easiest way.

Remember it's simply a case of quickly starving your xbox of an internet feed. On/Off button on your router works just fine. obviously.

TheDeLuca
  • TheDeLuca

Coding Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:22 AM

No doesn't matter it does not work. The only way I found this works is to log into your account on another 360 and it kicks you off instantly. That is the ONLY way.

concolt
  • concolt

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

Great stuff thanks

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:41 AM

Dont think you can do it with supercars, it says you cant enter lsc in high-end vehicles or something. .

yep fair enough, thought it would say that just curious if it was a work around for that restriction. all good, going to fully mod a FelonGT and try with that today, see how it goes. just sell it straight away :p

i wonder if it would work with the free Elegy, maxed out? i doubt it since the car appears under Legendary Motorsports, but then it can only be bought so not like anyone has ever tried stealing one before. will test it out.

• Wbrazier2001 likes this

way245
  • way245

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:20 AM

No doesn't matter it does not work. The only way I found this works is to log into your account on another 360 and it kicks you off instantly. That is the ONLY way.

You really can just turn your router off and wait for it to disconnect you from XBL.

7. When in the online session, grab any car and drive in to the LSC. 

If you don't get a car marked on the map when exited LSC, then the car you're in is your PV.

I hope I did not miss anything here. Again a thanks from me to the OP for his tutorial.

Is it cool if I put your text tutorial in the OP?

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:02 AM

works beautifully and so easy on PS3, dont even have to get up off the couch haha.

couple of notes though:

1 - when parking the car under the LSC door to stop it, make sure its not in too far or you wont be able to actually get in the car when in online. found it out the hard way. the car door was too far inside LSC, and i couldnt get under the garage door.

2 - no you can't keep the premium vehicles :( i brought in Michael's Vacca fully modded and got it there, but soon as you get in and drive into LSC, you just drive inside the shops manually, it doesnt trigger the cutscene. then once you drive out, you cant get back in, usual "vehicle too hot" bla bla" message.

henryborked
  • henryborked

Hustler

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:49 AM

- go online

Ah so you can skip those steps, I figured as much but hadn't yet gotten round to testing that theory. Thanks for that mate, makes things just a bit easier.

What I have also realised is that you can spend as much time as you want in single player mode before you park your desired car halfway into LSC. I spent ages last night trying to find something worth bringing over, modding it etc.

Also, is there any way to mod your car in single player, then bringing it over to online without saving your single player game? I would love to mod cars for free with my Michael or Trevor for online..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users