Hey guys! All you need for this really is your xbox/ps3 and GTA V! No DNS codes, no lagswitches needed, and no computers! Enjoy! I guess this means more rare cars are going to be back in GTA Online soon!
If you guys could check out my video that would be awesome, but here is the text tutorial in case the video was too quick or you are confused at a step!
1. Get in online, invite only session. Make sure you're spawn point is last location and that you got no PV on the map.
2. Place a car in front of LSC in your online session.
3. Leave online through the pause menu and get to singeplayer.
4. Select the character who's car you want. If you want something else than a characters PV then take it and place in your garage.
5. Stand next to the vehicle you wanna bring to online. Like up close to it, by the driver door.
6. Now get back to an invite only session, go through the pause menu.
7. When in the online session, grab any car and drive in to the LSC.
8. When inside, pause the game and enter the store.
9. When in the store, disconnect internet. Just pull the internet cable.
10. Now you can click "ok" or something and then you're back in singeplayer. Just drive the vehicle you want to the LSC and drive it in a little bit. Not too far, just so that the front tires are inside the LSC. The car should block the door from closing. (You don't want to enter LSC, just stay in your car while it's standing like told)
11. Now re-connect internet and head to an invite only session again. As you enter the session and spawn at the LSC you will see the car from singeplayer standing where you left it while offline.
12. Drive the car in and put tracker and insure. You can upgrade too, if you didn't do that in singeplayer.
13. When you drive out you most likely will see the personal vehicle marker on the map. That shows your car, a copy of the one you're in! The one with a marker is the real one, the one you're in you can sell or just leave. Or why not invite a friend and let him have it?