Quantcast

» «
Photo

You're a P***y

106 replies to this topic

Poll: You're a P***y (193 member(s) have cast votes)

Have You Ever Gotten a PM Calling You Names After Schooling Them?

1. Yes (157 votes [81.35%])

Percentage of vote: 81.35%

2. Nos (36 votes [18.65%])

Percentage of vote: 18.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:37 AM

This happens way too often.

I wish some people would agree on a straight up fist fight & settle sh*t like men. Wouldn't that be more fun than to kill each other with weapons? At least a few fist fights here and there.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:41 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 26 January 2014 - 07:42 AM.

Yeah whenever I see an Entity I immediately equip an RPG.

Helps to be rich :D

I equip an RPG whenever I am on foot. In freeaim, we don't have the luxury of the auto-lock auto-shottie. If a car is heading in my direction, I'm blowing it up.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

I spawn kill then send them a friend request to piss them off :D

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:22 AM

Some of those big mouth microphone warriors need to be force fed a golf club irl. I got called like 6 names an hour ago when I free fell through half the checkpoints on a parachute jump. Always some level 30 kid  who is miserable, hates the game, hates life, and has to spread his misery to others.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

Because I use a mixer board with a bluetooth output when I get a little sh*t cursing like they have been in the navy for 20 years I get my wife to come on second mike and act like she is from Rockstar. It is the funniest sh*t to hear as she just goes on her script about vulgar language that it is all being recorded, and will be sent to the banhammer portion for further review.

Works best with dumb kids. Also have tried it whit the obvious glitcher level 400+ and no stats. She will just come on and call that player by their screen name and do the same thing.  Couple of Blue mikes like this one and you don't sound like a sh*tty headset.

Blue_Microphones_Snowball.jpg

• lowracin likes this

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:31 AM

I've not had any because I don't act like and am not one but have sent some to pussi es .

Like those that shoot u on pause but don't accept a fight.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:42 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 26 January 2014 - 08:44 AM.

I've not had any because I don't act like and am not one but have sent some to pussi es .

Like those that shoot u on pause but don't accept a fight.

Oh yeah you send them a 1v1 fight and they decline it but when you shoot and kill them all the sudden they want one.

I gave you, your change the first time and you declined so that means it's open season on you and when I kill you don't get all pissy because you felt like a big shot because you got a cheap kill while I was paused or something then they get mad because they are getting there butts handed to them and start calling you names.

It seems like the ones with the high pitch voices who balls haven't dropped yet are the ones who cuss and scream the most..

• rob602pa likes this

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:47 AM

Well, not PM's... or well, I have had some PM's but I want to tell this instead. It was a delightful rage with the mic.

I did somewhat the same like you did, OP, only without the guy killing others. For some reason he kept killing me, attempting to avoid others (if they didn't shoot at him). I didn't do anything to him before he went all bonkers.

Anyway, I got pretty mad honestly after some deaths, even in Passive Mode. I have a cool place for hiding from tanks, but I didn't want to go there as it was so far away. So, I took my tank, paid the hefty fee of $200, and demolished him. At that point, I didn't really hear his reactions as I had chat on no-one. I turned it on Everyone after that kill.

I killed him around 5 times, it was a bit less than he killed me. He was pretty much mumbling random insults in to the mic, and I heard his mom (?) in the background, so I guess that's why. Anyway, he tried to get a tank and I kept destroying them because it felt good... I'm not an asshole, but I think he deserved it. Once my tank started smoking (because you know, he did try to shoot me + cars exploding under my tank + police coming at me), I got out of my tank in Passive Mode and stole his tank while he tried to shoot me, then I destroyed my own, smoking, tank.

I guess this made him snap, he started screaming into the mic. Fun thing is, that he wasn't a kid. If I had to guess, he was 15 or more. Then I heard a random argument as his mom came asking what he was yelling for. He said some very, very... *cough* polite things *cough* about his mom... to his mom, all with the mic being on.

He logged out in 10 seconds after that.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

The best thing about on mic insult from the kiddies is a lot of times they forget that mommy and daddy are within ear shot and it really makes my day when you hear them getting yelled at by there mommy and daddy for cursing and screaming.

One night a kid probably 12 or 13 was picking a fight with me so I whipped him and stole his car and blew it up (He had just stolen it and modded it so he spent close to 100k or more modding it but the dummy forgot to insure it) anyways after that he started cussing and saying do you know how long it took me to find that Fing car and earn that Fing money to mod that Fing car now you are going to Fing pay me back or i'm going to make your life a living hell.

next thing I know I hear what sounded like a smack upside the head and then a man got on the mic I though uh-oh here we go I'm going to get yelled at (I've been yelled at by parents before) but instead this time the dad actually apoglized to me for the way his son was behaving and to rest assured I won't have to pay anything back and not to worry about his son for a while because he was taking his PS3 away.

In the background you could hear the boy crying and begging his dad not to take the PS3 he went from cussing like a harden sailor to crying like a 2 year old in 10 seconds flat.

I actually play with the dad now, Pretty cool guy

• lowracin likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:06 AM

Anyone who has shot someone and drove away at ANY point whether they got bored or just didn't care anymore has been labeled a pussy. I think its a good thing, sucks cuz they got really mad but what can you do..?

Daviedv
  • Daviedv

Xbox-Daviedv

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:23 AM

This happens way too often.
I wish some people would agree on a straight up fist fight & settle sh*t like men. Wouldn't that be more fun than to kill each other with weapons? At least a few fist fights here and there.

They should change the one on one deathmatch to melee weapons only. Sorted.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:52 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 26 January 2014 - 09:54 AM.

Anyone who has shot someone and drove away at ANY point whether they got bored or just didn't care anymore has been labeled a pussy. I think its a good thing, sucks cuz they got really mad but what can you do..?

Most view this as a cheap shot kill especially when the person is paused or whatever it may be and they run away because they know they won't win the fight they just picked the same goes for running them over, If they are in the middle of the road fine but when you go out of your way to get a kill with your car especially when they are passive is just down right P***yish.

Why can't you get out of your car and shoot em?

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:30 AM

Some gurl called me a dickhead after I killed her and her friend like 42 times in total. It was a 3 hour long session and they constantly chased me to get their revenge (which never really happend).

One day, some dude blew up my Infernus, so I tracked him down and blew his car up. He called me some close to sh*tdick

rob602pa
  • rob602pa

Maybe I'm just sleepwalking...

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by rob602pa, 26 January 2014 - 05:17 PM.

Some gurl called me a dickhead after I killed her and her friend like 42 times in total. It was a 3 hour long session and they constantly chased me to get their revenge (which never really happend).

One day, some dude blew up my Infernus, so I tracked him down and blew his car up. He called me some close to sh*tdick

Being called a d ick in most forms is acceptable.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:24 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 26 January 2014 - 05:26 PM.

I had a tank griefer call me that when I got my buddy in the lobby and we cleaned the streets with the Buzzard's passenger missile.

I lol'd hard.

Got a bit annoying when the guys the tank was griefing started shooting at us so we just flew away, no need to kill them.

Tank griefer did start following us though in his Entity, he knew if we blew him up we'd have to pay for it but we knew better.

stickifingaz
  • stickifingaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:33 PM

Last person I sent the message "pussy" to had planted stickies outside LSC, blew me up, ran to his apartment, and then left the game. I think he deserved it.

sorry i ran out of ammo and didnt realize till i tried to shoot you, I'll get you next time

SteveNYC
  • SteveNYC

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

I love when you kill a person 7 or 8 times, then they send you  DM match invite. You already lost pal, I usually get bored after 8-10 kills and move on. I don't get greedy.

stickifingaz
  • stickifingaz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:03 PM

Last person I sent the message "pussy" to had planted stickies outside LSC, blew me up, ran to his apartment, and then left the game. I think he deserved it.

sorry i ran out of ammo and didnt realize till i tried to shoot you, I'll get you next time

u left out the part where i landed in your session and it was just you spawn killing a 5RP(loser u r),  a Simeon car pops up and u run right to it, drive right at me while I'm at LSC like I aint gonna blast you fool, u should know better and I should have been better equipped, I will find u........remember "u mad bro" watched u on my TV all angry running back and forth to my front door and garage, funny shyt

Drummin
  • Drummin

Trick

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

I'll admit, I send the you're a pussy message to people that camp LSCs.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

I don't think I've ever been called it or called anyone a Pussy.  Probably because I avoid other players as much as possible.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Facade Corp. Human Resources

• Members
  • North-Korea
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:46 PM Edited by Winning001, 26 January 2014 - 06:47 PM.

the most hate messages i received were from COD WAW. GTA O is probably second though

vaguecmac
  • vaguecmac

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:56 PM

I had a kid send me a voice message last night telling me to fill my sock with cum and throw it at him....

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

All the time. I send one of the following back: 'noob', 'bimbo', 'c*ckface', 'schoolgirl', 'tanner the walking wonder', 'tit', 'stumblebum' etc...

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

No radar would be far from hardcore since you would never find anyone to kill. Turning the radar off in GTA4 always resulted in never finding a single player. The map is too big.

Everyone was at the airport.
  • LBxFinalDeath likes this

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

Tonight this kid was in his tank blowing everything up and I made a wrong turn right into him and he blew me up fair enough but then he spawn killed me several more times even in passive mode.

I hate those tank punks. They can't even play fair or have a decent firearms battle. After I kill those people several times, they say I can't play the game and that I'm a fa**ot.  :lol: 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

I got called a "fool" the other night, which I considered quite tame.  I'd sent a mugger after one guy and mercs after his crew-mate when I joined a session.  It's not meant to be antagonistic - it's meant to heat things up a bit.  He told me to "come do it myself", so I proceeded to spank both him and his mate repeatedly, without being killed once.  It was most amusing.  They even got some other guy join them and the 3 of them didn't get one single kill.  This was all aided by the fact that they were all using mics and I could hear every word they said.

Fools.

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

When I get hate mail I just send back smiley faces the response is amazing!

Pussy
:)
What u smiling at u fa**ot
f*ck off
U better piss off sending me smiley faces

Or just the word 'oh' is also a winner it proper winds people up

JRC99
  • JRC99

I just made a giant masterpiece...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:28 PM

I send them to people who spawn kill me and never accept a 1 on 1 deathmatch.

Darrel
  • Darrel

Reported!

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

Um, I'm the opposite. When some twat Cheap kills me I'm the one sending the pussy, c*** messages

Pisses me off to no end. But I get the last laugh when I end up winnnng the battle that follows. Kill me once, youre getting smashed until I'm satisfied. You may get another kill if you're lucky. But you can bet that i'll
trebble whatever your kill number is on me.

I personally like when the cheeky bastards send you a 1 vs 1 invite after you get revenge. I'm only to happy to oblige for added humiliation. It's insulting to me that people think they can pick a fight with me and win. Know who you're messing with before hand.

ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:17 PM Edited by ROADSIDE_BUM, 26 January 2014 - 09:20 PM.

lol it's even funnier when they send hatemail over minecraft

that said GTAO has the most whiniest/noobiest community out there.. it's seriously like they're playing their first online game.  most vets of online know it's lame to share their tears with the person who killed them tho this is the normal proceedure in GTAO.  and there's no brilliance or troll  at all to the insults it's all torret style hate mail/mic rage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users