Quantcast

» «
Photo

You're a P***y

106 replies to this topic

Poll: You're a P***y (193 member(s) have cast votes)

Have You Ever Gotten a PM Calling You Names After Schooling Them?

1. Yes (157 votes [81.35%])

Percentage of vote: 81.35%

2. Nos (36 votes [18.65%])

Percentage of vote: 18.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote
customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:03 AM Edited by customkingpimp, 26 January 2014 - 03:03 AM.

The people who said "no", are the ones sending messages. 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:16 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 26 January 2014 - 03:18 AM.

No radar would be far from hardcore since you would never find anyone to kill. Turning the radar off in GTA4 always resulted in never finding a single player. The map is too big.

open the start menu map and voila no?

No. Turning blips off would hide everyone, period. That was GTA4.

But I like the noise radar idea... where unsuppressed activity reveals you. That would make the most sense.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:17 AM

I think it did happen, but it happens quite rarely...

Rinsaf
  • Rinsaf

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:18 AM

A staggering amount lol. Its damn funny and being honest, its what you troll for. Yes... Yes... Let me taste your anguish... :D

• Dopey™ likes this

blackmyst
  • blackmyst

Bastard

• BUSTED!
  • Argentina

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:19 AM

Don't you just love it when you get a PM from someone you just killed or got revenge on in GTA and they send you a PM calling you a P***y or F*g or whatever they like to call you.

BUT

You only get them after you've went and schooled them after they start the fight

Tonight this kid was in his tank blowing everything up and I made a wrong turn right into him and he blew me up fair enough but then he spawn killed me several more times even in passive mode.

So I go and get my tank to give him a taste of what he gave me so I get my tank and blow up his tank he sends me a PM calling me a P***y because I needed a tank to blow up his tank I was going to leave it at that then I got that wonderful little PM from him so I decided to do what he did to me I spawn killed him about 5 times the same amount he did to me.

He sends me another PM telling me to get out of the tank and that I couldn't kill him without the tank, So I get out of the tank and I school him killing him every time he came at me I never moved from where I killed him I let him come to me in case he wanted to quit and walk away 5 more times he comes running at me and each time I kill him.

So then I get a 3rd PM from him calling me a F***ing F***ot and then he left the room.

GTAO is just a fun and warm fuzzy place to be I don't understand why more people don't come and play here in the land of candy, rainbows and unicorns.

People get so damn serious in this game sometimes so serious they get so mad they send you PM's it's just a game.

If you're going to send me a hate PM at least be clever in what you say.

I call everyone a pussy and/or a fa**ot. Even my friends. Even Grandma. That's how you really know I love ya.

Jeff Nesteruk
  • Jeff Nesteruk

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

I have never been insulted by someone, although I have called people idiots due to them being idiots, like when a level 105 (I think, this was in December) and he tried to kill me non-stop because I shot him in the face with my Carbine Rifle due to him crashing into my Buzzard that I called Pegasus for and knocked it on it's side when I got for it, he ignored all the messages. I've encountered other idiots too

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:29 AM

dont forget the kids that use the blinking godmode cheat and then call in a tank at level 20.

but your the pussy that cant get kills playing fair...

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

dont forget the kids that use the blinking godmode cheat and then call in a tank at level 20.

but your the pussy that cant get kills playing fair...

Had someone like that join a death match I was hosting. I kept talking trash to him until he quit. Still managed to get several kills on him. And I mean if you are going to do that glitch, fine, I might not like it, but whatever. Just don't bring that crap into deathmatches.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:39 AM

Yeah, pussy or noob. In my language fag is not a used word in those situations.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:40 AM

Out of curiosity, what would it be used for or what is it's translation.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Sonnensänger

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

Out of curiosity, what would it be used for or what is it's translation.

For homosexual men, as insult. Or for heterosexual men that do something gay or look gay. But we don't say it in videogames like GTAO when someone is acting like a pussy or anything like that. It won't be classified as gay.

Not sure if it is classified as gay in English or if it is just another term for pussy or being cowardly. I just know the younger English speaking people seem to use it very often.

KornbreadMaf1a
  • KornbreadMaf1a

You come at the king you best not miss.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:32 AM

I sometimes send people messages but its only when they run away.

For some reason I seem to run into people who will start a fight by killing me when I'm minding my own business and then when I spawn up and proceed to kill them multiple times they either go into passive mode or just run away. I will then send them a message asking why they will start a fight then run away when they start losing.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:47 AM

Got called a "Pussy f*cker" which confused me because it's not really an insult. 

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:22 AM

jen-selter-squats-o.gif

Dat_Ass-s300x287-286051.jpg

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:32 AM

Got called a "Pussy f*cker" which confused me because it's not really an insult. 

I would've said Yes & I enjoy it make sure you tell your wife, sister and cousins what I am and give them my number and then give a fake #

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

Had a guy randomly blow me up in a jet, so me and a buddy shot em down and spawn killed em before he ran back to the base to snatch another one. After a few words back and forth, he began to repeatedly challenge me to 1v1 jet fights in gta and BF4.

Some people...

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:45 AM Edited by Valdorien, 26 January 2014 - 06:46 AM.

I receive that often. I tell them that I'm very sorry and that I didn't mean it.

Then I ram into them a few times with my car. By accident , of course.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:47 AM Edited by Biohazard Abyss, 26 January 2014 - 06:48 AM.

For homosexual men, as insult. Or for heterosexual men that do something gay or look gay. But we don't say it in videogames like GTAO when someone is acting like a pussy or anything like that. It won't be classified as gay.

Not sure if it is classified as gay in English or if it is just another term for pussy or being cowardly. I just know the younger English speaking people seem to use it very often.

It's an offensive term towards homosexuals.

Equivalent to calling a white person a cracker, or a black person a n****r.

But since homosexuality is looked down upon by many, they choose to use fag as an insult.  Gay itself is used as an insult too, sadly.

"You're using a tank?  That's so f*cking gay."

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:49 AM

A lot of them never are lmao. Half the time I can't decide whether to insult back or say "thank you?"

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:54 AM

I just had another F***ing C**t A**  "Fa**ot B*"*ch PM sent to me and he used all of those in one PM.

I am working on my second character which is a female and a friend of mine who is a girl made her second character and we were working on leveling up our characters and doing missions and we had our mics on.

After the mission he sent me a message that reads as followed

Him- "Hey baby, My name is todd do you have a boyfriend, how old are you? Would you date a younger guy?"

Me - Hello Todd, My name is Jason (not really) no I don't have a boyfriend but I am 53 and sure I love me some younger men

Him - No funny baby, I know your not a man I heard you talking in the mission

Me - No that was my friend who is using a male character while I am using a female one.

Him - Seriously if you didn't want to talk to me you didn't have too but don't need to lie about it, f***ing c**t a*s fa**ot  b****

Me - Take this as a lesson to not take things at face value you never really know who's behind that controller.

I can honestly say I have never had someone call me a CAFB maybe separately but never all in one sentence 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

LoL, my number one insult over the mic can't be said on this forum... :lol:

Silky
  • Silky

Lifelong Millwall Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:06 AM

I got a voice message which rambled on in Italian for 30 seconds, before ending with a very audible English "F*ckin N*gga B*stard!"

I sent him a reply which just said "In English please?" and got a voice "F*ck you, F*ckin N*gga B*stard!" in reply.

All this stemmed from him killing me with the oh-so predictable 'reverse a supercar' method. Went passive, disabled when he wasn't paying attention and revenge killed him. He wasn't happy and came at me a further 6 times before rage quitting and sending the above message.

The funniest bit? I'm 39 years old. I am faaaaaaar too old to be playing games like this and have the reaction speed to verify that. So I consider the abuse a badge of honour :)

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:07 AM

I simply reply 

" :] "

Yes! So f*cking yes! It's what I always do when someone sends me a message with his pee running down his pants whilst having a fit.
I'll just reply "(:" and continue spawn killing them. Holy sh*t the joys of life.
  • Biohazard Abyss likes this

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

only once. some idiot got mad because i wasted some of his hard earned money till i told him hes the pussy because its just a game then he tried to act all cool with me. 

bootswitdafur
  • bootswitdafur

They should all be destroyed!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:22 AM

Only one (shockingly), "I'd love to smack you in the face with my 12 inch cock." Is it sexual? Implying violence? Or should I be envious of the foot long member? I doubt anyone with that big of a package would have any hate in their heart
  • SilkySkillz85 likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:27 AM

Only one (shockingly), "I'd love to smack you in the face with my 12 inch cock." Is it sexual? Implying violence? Or should I be envious of the foot long member? I doubt anyone with that big of a package would have any hate in their heart

^^^^^

Anybody else confused?

All this stemmed from him killing me with the oh-so predictable 'reverse a supercar' method.

Never heard of this method, Can someone explain?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:30 AM

Reversing an Entity towards players granting you a bulletproof shield, forcing them to blow you up.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:32 AM

Reversing an Entity towards players granting you a bulletproof shield, forcing them to blow you up.

Works with Infernuses too....

What? It was for a good cause.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

www.DamnedNation.net

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:34 AM

Oooh okay yeah I've used this method I though it was something else

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:36 AM

Yeah whenever I see an Entity I immediately equip an RPG.

Helps to be rich :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users