Quantcast

» «
Photo

You're a P***y

106 replies to this topic

Poll: You're a P***y (193 member(s) have cast votes)

Have You Ever Gotten a PM Calling You Names After Schooling Them?

1. Yes (157 votes [81.35%])

Percentage of vote: 81.35%

2. Nos (36 votes [18.65%])

Percentage of vote: 18.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:14 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 26 January 2014 - 07:23 AM.

Don't you just love it when you get a PM from someone you just killed or got revenge on in GTA and they send you a PM calling you a P***y or F*g or whatever they like to call you.

BUT

You only get them after you've went and schooled them after they start the fight

Tonight this kid was in his tank blowing everything up and I made a wrong turn right into him and he blew me up fair enough but then he spawn killed me several more times even in passive mode.

So I go and get my tank to give him a taste of what he gave me so I get my tank and blow up his tank he sends me a PM calling me a P***y because I needed a tank to blow up his tank I was going to leave it at that then I got that wonderful little PM from him so I decided to do what he did to me I spawn killed him about 5 times the same amount he did to me.

He sends me another PM telling me to get out of the tank and that I couldn't kill him without the tank, So I get out of the tank and I school him killing him every time he came at me I never moved from where I killed him I let him come to me in case he wanted to quit and walk away 5 more times he comes running at me and each time I kill him.

So then I get a 3rd PM from him calling me a F***ing F***ot and then he left the room.

GTAO is just a fun and warm fuzzy place to be I don't understand why more people don't come and play here in the land of candy, rainbows and unicorns.

People get so damn serious in this game sometimes so serious they get so mad they send you PM's it's just a game.

If you're going to send me a hate PM at least be clever in what you say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Share your stories of sunshine and rainbows people sent to you

• ZeusMowat_278, SeaWallTx, lew3112 and 4 others like this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Yes, pussy two days ago.

Killed him in a tank 5 times and left after i got an invite to a session...didn't like that one :D

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:18 AM Edited by CaliMeatWagon, 26 January 2014 - 01:18 AM.

I've sent a similar message. But this was some jackass that was trolling the lobby with a tank (even killing those in passive) and when we finally took his tank from him he ran to the north part of the map in passive himself.

The conversation went as follows (He/She had a female character)

Me: Why you got to run like a pusssy?

Him/Her: That's cute.

Me: So's your asss

Lol, I never got a reply back.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Sounds like you made a new friend.. :bbq:

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

I've found the biggest whiners are the beginners who tank, or players who shoot in the back to start an engagement. It's beyond hypocritical. Hardcore mode is needed for the real gamers, never going to happen though, because Rockstar is controlled by dorks apparently.

• JayDM420 and jss14 like this

GRINCH ASS BITCH
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH

Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

kill some guy with the lazer

he gets a tank

says that i'm a pussy

says that i won't be able to hit him

spends the next 30-60 seconds running from me, weaving in and out of buildings

shoot up his tank with the lazer (don't destroy it, though)

gets out and turns on passive mode

i jump out and parachute down to the ground

he quickly gets in his tank

i turn on passive mode

he tries to kill me by swinging the cannon's barrel around

hide behind a tree

after about 1 minute of this, i leave

get hate messages

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:21 AM

Last person I sent the message "pussy" to had planted stickies outside LSC, blew me up, ran to his apartment, and then left the game. I think he deserved it.

• Timely, CaliMeatWagon, KainThePunisher and 1 other like this

Murder Merlot
  • Murder Merlot

Seller of Memories

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

jen-selter-squats-o.gif

• PerceusSOZ, CHIEFSTA, Malibu454 and 2 others like this

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:23 AM

yeah they need a hardcore mode bigtime .. no aim assisted sh*t and no radar LOL that would be paranoid mode lol

Deus Ex
  • Deus Ex

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:24 AM

jen-selter-squats-o.gif

I'm changing my mind about yoga....

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

No radar would be far from hardcore since you would never find anyone to kill. Turning the radar off in GTA4 always resulted in never finding a single player. The map is too big.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:26 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 26 January 2014 - 01:29 AM.

I've sent a similar message. But this was some jackass that was trolling the lobby with a tank (even killing those in passive) and when we finally took his tank from him he ran to the north part of the map in passive himself.

The conversation went as follows (He/She had a female character)

Me: Why you got to run like a pusssy?

Him/Her: That's cute.

Me: So's your asss

Lol, I never got a reply back.

Yeah I don't mean situations like this, I've done this myself and i'm sure a majority of us had.

I mean those who send it to you after they've picked the fight and talk a big game and then get there butts whooped then they send hate message.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:26 AM

Not to highlight myself but usually my gamertag, emblem and gamer picture makes the situation so weird when someone uses the "You're a pussy" comment. Usually someone else will point out something like "Yea, it's a girl/cat/ect look at the name/picture so it IS literally a pussy." leaving the original person going like "Yea but..."

:D Cats are immune to your silly human words.
  • Malibu454, Headdogg81 and SilkySkillz85 like this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:33 AM

I've found the biggest whiners are the beginners who tank, or players who shoot in the back to start an engagement. It's beyond hypocritical. Hardcore mode is needed for the real gamers, never going to happen though, because Rockstar is controlled by dorks apparently.

Yes, Low ranking players who pick fights with higher ranked players and get schooled talk a big game to his friends and everything talking about how they killed a high ranked player but only got the kill because he ran him over while he was passive or killed him while he was paused or on his phone but then start crying when they go back for a second kill only to be killed themselves and then he starts crying to his buddies because he keeps getting killed.

BurningChrome
  • BurningChrome

RAMPAGE KING!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:34 AM

I've gotten these two:
"Go suck your mothers PU$$Y! It's the only thing you'll ever get!"

"Eat a dick fa**ot"!

Lolol!

After murdering them repeatedly!

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:36 AM

Not to highlight myself but usually my gamertag, emblem and gamer picture makes the situation so weird when someone uses the "You're a pussy" comment. Usually someone else will point out something like "Yea, it's a girl/cat/ect look at the name/picture so it IS literally a pussy." leaving the original person going like "Yea but..."

:D Cats are immune to your silly human words.

My favorite thing to do is reply to there PM in such a way they can't come back with anything.

I've had a few who'll reply with yeah, well your still a p***y or f***ot.

I can't help but to laugh every time they send me a message calling me names if your going to send me a hate PM at least say something clever

jesusalready
  • jesusalready

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:37 AM Edited by jesusalready, 26 January 2014 - 01:39 AM.

Too often I get them. :(

Earlier today was kind of funny. I went to town on someone who had their chat set to Everyone and it was two brothers fighting over the game and the mother warning them.  Yeah, I know I'm on the Everyone channel as well, but I'm on mute.

Anyway, He's up by the base entrance so I fly up there, get a good position and start sniping him.  After taking him out a couple of times - just for the noise on the channel - I get back in my chopper and start to fly away. 

"Yeah, fly away, you pussy!" (mother chides him, threatens to take the game for a week - one can only hope).

I land my chopper and snipe him again.  He gets into a truck and tries - while describing how he's going - to run me down (while driving up hill) and that's an easy kill.  I chase him around the hills for a few more minutes until he's upset because he's getting trounced (his brother and mother are very supportive of his attempts at my life).  I put a bounty on him, stickied his Bifta so I could bomb him when he returned to it ("come'on man!") and call in a mugger.  He spawns across the street from me and I give him a chance to see me.  He aims and hesitates. "I can't shoot a girl!"  I oneshot him with the pump shotgun (I heard his mom laugh) and head back to my chopper.

I text him "Permission to fly away now? lol!  <3"

He then left the session.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:42 AM

I've gotten these two:
"Go suck your mothers PU$$Y! It's the only thing you'll ever get!"

"Eat a dick fa**ot"!

Lolol!

After murdering them repeatedly!

I love how they can't be original they always go for the mother mix it up a little and be clever about it

My favorite is when I get in game text or PM from some random people who I never interacted with saying

"wow mr high ranked you must get so much p***y"

"you think your bad ass with your rank don't you"

"your rank aint but a number i'll school you"

I'm a lvl 130 I would understand if my rank was super high but really?

jacka
  • jacka

jacked up

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:44 AM

I actually got called a pussy little than an hour ago. I had a 9k bounty placed on me by an NPC, so I stole a Lazer from the Army Base and flew around the map to avoid other players, as I was playing as my level 11 character at the time.

Well, I crashed and in no time flat, I had other players after me. So I ran, only to get killed by some level 87 player who joins the session and kills me by chance at Trevor's airfield as I'm going for cover. I try to chase after him as he's fleeing in a CargoBob, but the cops kill him. On respawn, we engage in a fight, and all I have is an SMG, so he kills me, gets in the Bob and flys off. I give chase in some sh*tty biplane and notice he's after some other bounty, which he claims. I cut my loses (no way I can take him on at level 11, especially when he keeps running away) so I place a 3k bounty on him and leave him to the other players around him, whislt I headed back to LS to retrieve my car from the cops.

So he sends me a Private message - "lol u mad". "Nope", I say. "Good luck running." He writes back saying I'm a pussy for using a jet and that he doesn't care if he dies, it's only a game. For which I respond with "awww insults are you mad bro?". He says no, he's calm, and he's just chilling by taking out idiots with bounties on them. I end the convo by saying "calm sez the guy sending messages and throwing insults lol". I blocked him at this point as I really found him to be quite dim and I don't converse with dim people.

It was a little while later, I notice a Buzzard fly over head. I check the map; it's him! He's going around killing other bounties in a Buzzard, and all after his little rant at me for using a jet, and declaring he didn't care if he died, as I quote, "it's only a game", and here he is using a Buzzard to not only escape death, but to go around killing others! Lol the irony. So I in-game text him, saying the same I just said (he's a hypocrite in a nutshell) and he leaves the session. What a...pussy.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

Not to highlight myself but usually my gamertag, emblem and gamer picture makes the situation so weird when someone uses the "You're a pussy" comment. Usually someone else will point out something like "Yea, it's a girl/cat/ect look at the name/picture so it IS literally a pussy." leaving the original person going like "Yea but..." :D Cats are immune to your silly human words.

My favorite thing to do is reply to there PM in such a way they can't come back with anything.

I've had a few who'll reply with yeah, well your still a p***y or f***ot.

I can't help but to laugh every time they send me a message calling me names if your going to send me a hate PM at least say something clever
Usually I am surprisingly serious when it comes to someone acting like that. I usually reply with something along the lines of "You did this, this and this. Then you go as low as to name call for it not working. If your mistake impacts you emotionally that bad then you should avoid being so involved with a game."

Dopey™
  • Dopey™

Peon

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:52 AM

Don't you just love it when you get a PM from someone you just killed or got revenge on in GTA and they send you a PM calling you a P***y or F*g or whatever they like to call you.

It warms my soul.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

No radar would be far from hardcore since you would never find anyone to kill. Turning the radar off in GTA4 always resulted in never finding a single player. The map is too big.

You could do it like Red Dead. You only show up on the radar if you sprint, shoot or drive a vehicle.

• TreFacTor likes this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

You could do it like Red Dead. You only show up on the radar if you sprint, shoot or drive a vehicle.

You mean, the way it should be in every lobby...

Dreams of a mad man!

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

OG

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:06 AM

Usually I am surprisingly serious when it comes to someone acting like that. I usually reply with something along the lines of "You did this, this and this. Then you go as low as to name call for it not working. If your mistake impacts you emotionally that bad then you should avoid being so involved with a game."

If they feel the need to reply a second time then I get a little more serious and tell them they started it and not to pick a fight unless they can back it up.

They usually stop replying after that.

I was doing a mission a couple nights ago the Los Santo Connection and it was three friends and some random guy who joined well we all had designated roles I was the pilot and after we got the GPS directions from the SUV and had to drive to the yard to hack the computer while they were doing that my job was to get my buzzard and provide protection by using my rockets since you can't friendly fire on team mates so I protect them and my second job was to head to the airport and clear the airfield so they can scope in and grab the package and go.

So I head out and of course i'm the first one there and i'm blasting away focus on killing the targets when all the sudden I keep getting hit by rockets from behind and I look around and I don't see anybody I see another buzzard with an ally in it so I figured he must've hit me by accident then all the sudden he flys in front of me and starts shooting my buzzard with rockets point blank and I sent him a msg saying dude i'm an teammate so by now it's just him and I because my friends got killed while trying to get the package so I land the buzzard to get the package and he flies into the hangar and starts shooting me with the rockets thereby destroying the package.

We restarted the mission but we kicked him out after that I got a message saying he knew it was me and called me a pussy and a glory hound because I left his teammates so I could go ahead and get all the kills and a bunch of other crap.

I said you heard us talking about what we were going to do and who job it was to do what and I said it was your job to protect your partner while he hacked the laptop and what were you doing?

He replied I went to get a buzzard, I said exactly, You're mad because I beat you to the airport and by time you got there I had already shot everything up and there was nothing left for you to shoot and you got mad.

Never replied after that because I caught him.

Coin
  • Coin

You know it.

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:08 AM

Last person I sent the message "pussy" to had planted stickies outside LSC, blew me up, ran to his apartment, and then left the game. I think he deserved it.

Yeah, people who start sh*t and then run to their apartment to hide, definitely deserve it.

Zarathustra71
  • Zarathustra71

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

You mean, the way it should be in every lobby...

Dreams of a mad man!

I'd forgotten how good hardcore free-roam on Red Dead was. No tanks or choppers. No ammo worries. Difficult to spawn kill. Just you, your gun and your horse. And to keep it on topic, I got loads more friendly messages. 

clammyniplechop
  • clammyniplechop

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:19 AM

I was in my tank killn this ass hat and got simmilar pm. So got out of tank and killed him 14 times with a pistol b4 he logged out. Love salty bitches lol.

beat_savy_9
  • beat_savy_9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

open the start menu map and voila no?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:23 AM

I simply reply 

" :] "

• SCAR., SurfaceNoise and Coin like this

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 02:41 AM

Don't know how long this topic will last, but wth

~Situation~

Just spawned from completing a mission earlier today

3 man crew in a rapid fire buzzard come kill me. 

I respawn and sniped the pilot, killing one passenger while one parachuted out.

Killed the last guy as he approached his landing,

Went into passive mode to get distance/time to regroup.

Got the message You P***Y! I responded 3vs1 in a rapid fire buzzard and I'm the P***Y?

• clammyniplechop and Coin like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users