Photo

The GTA V beta hunt

7,254 replies to this topic
Mangled Crow
  • Mangled Crow

This is Crow, CiŠo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Mangled Crow, 3 weeks ago.

After ''Mimi'' another removed song seems to play:

https://mega.nz/#!Np...A0jC2RlFcFc6Wmo

https://mega.nz/#!9s...OAPa8fUMANrd4Co

Well I've finally discovered that removed song. It's actually '"Ann Steel - My Time", an experimental electronic synth-pop genre track from 1979, Soulwax/2ManyDJs happened to have also used this track back in their "Radio Soulwax Presents: Mehari" mix.

• Mastah, (Ambient), TomilovSenya and 4 others like this

CarsonGT
  • CarsonGT

Ye

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yup, found that out a few days ago as we managed to dig out (partly) the full station.

Just to let people know, my friend after a while started looking through these files again and we found some amazing discoveries regarding the dialouge. So we're back on these builds.

Probaly 30 minutes of cut dialouge/removed lines and even mocap audio from some removed missions.

We will post everything we found here after searching through all the files. And yes... we got into the model and texture files. We haven't gotten to searching there yet though.
  • Jestic, Spider-Vice, Vadim M. and 19 others like this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 3 weeks ago

And just to verify again for any latecomers, I've been sent some files of recent finds, it's all still legit and real, some surprises too.
  • Jestic, Kajjy, Mega and 10 others like this

SodaDog
  • SodaDog

~ Take two your heart ~

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

And just to verify again for any latecomers, I've been sent some files of recent finds, it's all still legit and real, some surprises too.

Anything to note?

• BlackScout, BurnettVice, TheWhiteHat and 1 other like this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

We will post everything we found here after searching through all the files. And yes... we got into the model and texture files. We haven't gotten to searching there yet though.

sh*t, thanks for keeping us updated dude. This made my week.

Is there any way Take-Two could come after you for this? Might wanna be careful.  :ph34r:

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 3 weeks ago

Don't mind me, just casually posting stuff.

The day has come. We can now determine conversation flow of different cut missions and dialogues!

Shoutouts to Spider-Vice (and whoever also posted about it here, shoutouts to you too) for posting info about a memory-dumping tool that has pretty much helped to figure this out. I was actually looking for Prologue text labels, ended up finding not only a bunch of text keys that revealed the structure of audio gxt2's but also a bunch of dev paths for lipsync animations.
Spoiler

Those dev paths have the same random (or so I previously thought) names that are found in the audio gxt2's, directing to scripted speech containers. The path directing to the scripted speech audio containers gave me an idea to try dropping a bunch of those names into the AudioTracks file, and here we are now. As for the text labels, it's not related to cut content, so idk, (maybe I'll start a "find and post decoded gxt names" thread if there's enough interest?) but if anyone's curious of the naming structure just let me know (this solves the mystery of those random number strings within the gxt2 as well). The de-hashing has begun. It's about time.

Anyway, for the past two months or so I've been decoding audio names for mission dialogues and some more audio names from DLC's, and gxt names for Prologue (analysis of that coming eventually). I've accumulated 65,122 audio names over that time. As explained in the first line, it is now possible to tell when cut dialogues would be used, when cut objectives would appear (if tied to dialogue), and the order of dialogue within a conversation. Or just any dialogue, really. Now we know what these random strings within the audio gxt2's are for. I'm working on the same for GTA IV, trawling through EFLC right now, will post that whenever I'm done at this rate might be next month.

Because sharing is caring, I have put the file up for download. I've also sent it to the OpenIV Team, and it should be officially included in OpenIV soon. I did all the hard work of finding those names, so all you have to do is add the file to Documents/OpenIV/GTA V, launch OpenIV, and start hunting. Just as a word of warning, throughout fafj.awc and all the way down to fkn0.awc I've just carpet bombed it with 26^4 * x names. I've only realized that hash collisions slip through far too late and switched to a more time-consuming, but accurate and reliable, method. Anything before that may have collisions but is unlikely. Also there are some legit collisions, as in, both names are correct AND used but they collide with each other. Anyway,

Download: https://www.dropbox....AudioTracks.txt
The list includes;
-Just about every scripted speech audio. Hundreds of files, including files that don't have an audio gxt (nice house heist, heists placeholders, cut missions, etc)
-police_scanner > 01_build.awc
-police_scanner > 01_model.awc (minus the Marbelle because nothing works)
-police_scanner > 01_manufacturer.awc (minus the Pfister because nothing works)
-police_scanner > 01_over_area.awc
-Nearly everything from DLC's. Soundtrack stems, Adversary Mode sound effects, cutscenes, vehicle sounds, etc.

So, starting with a few of those,

After you entered the bank, you had to reach the security room and shoot to the monitors to evade surveillance

ZcFwTub.png

Thanks to the mass decoding, we finally have an answer to this mystery. You would go to the security room after saving Michael from the security guard. The line about torching servers is in the same "conversation" sequence. It makes sense, since it is on their path to the way out. This is exactly how I knew where to restore (yes, restore. as in, "added on". no replacing anything, no external scripts. restored in the vanilla way) the dialogue in the video I've posted on the last page.
PRO_BUAA_01 = Michael: f*ck! You didn't have to do that!
PRO_BUAB_01 = Trevor: Let's get going, there'll be time for grieving later.
PRO_BUAC_01 = Michael: Yeah, you got that right...
PRO_BUAD_01 = Brad: Hey! Hey, we gotta torch the servers, come on.
PRO_BUAE_01 = Trevor: Yeah, I got it.
Here's also Brad's opinion on Lester. The full version.
PRO_EAAA_01 = Brad: You know what feels good? Not giving the walking stick twenty cents on the dollar. That's what feels good.
PRO_EAAB_01 = Brad: We don't need that prick. We never have.
PRO_EAAC_01 = Brad: Here we go. Now let's get out of here.
Problem is; it may not always be reliable even if done correctly. For example here's one of the alternate conversations between Michael and Franklin being mixed up with the one we have in the final game. There's no way a hash collision has occured here.
ARM3_APAA_01 = Franklin: Hey, come on man, this was a repo job. Guy was behind on his f*cking note.
ARM3_APAB_01 = Michael: Unlikely, considering my son just got the car.
ARM3_APAC_01 = Franklin: A credit fraud? Be serious dude, I just work the f*cking repo's.
ARM3_APAD_01 = Michael: Who gives you the slip?
ARM3_APAE_01 = Franklin: A car dealer dog, by the name of Simeon Yetarian.
ARM3_APAF_01 = Michael: Yetarian. Nice Irish guy, huh?
ARM3_APAG_01 = Franklin: I think, sh*t, I think he Armenian.
ARM3_APAH_01 = Michael: So this businessman, he look legit to you?
ARM3_APAI_01 = Franklin: Yeah, yeah, like I said, man.
ARM3_APAJ_01 = Michael: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you don't know the whys or wherefores.
ARM3_APAK_01 = Franklin: Look, man, it's just between him and your f*ckin' son.
ARM3_APAL_01 = Michael: And looking at the way you're going about this, my guess, you're working a credit fraud.
ARM3_APAM_01 = Michael: I appreciate a kid who follows orders without taking responsibility.
ARM3_APAN_01 = Michael: Don't worry, me and Mr. Yetarian, we'll work this out.
ARM3_APAO_01 = Michael: And me and you? We'll laugh about it over a drink sometime. I'll teach you the ways of the world.
ARM3_APAP_01 = Michael: So, old Simeon, he's onto something with you?
ARM3_APAQ_01 = Franklin: I don't know anything about the how, why's, or what's with this sh*t. They give me a f*cking slip, man, I get the car.
ARM3_APAT_01 = Michael: Yeah, maybe one day we'll have a beer. And I'll explain how the world really works.
But at least it was possible to salvage the order of one of the cut conversations.
ARM3_BGAA_01 = Franklin: Hey, come on, man. It's kinda hard to concentrate on the road with this f*cking gun to my head.
ARM3_BGAB_01 = Michael: Yeah, well, then you gotta have to focus a little harder.
ARM3_BGAC_01 = Franklin: Dude, I got this slip, man. This sh*t is legit.
ARM3_BGAD_01 = Michael: There's nothing legit about creeping into a man's house, kid.
ARM3_BGAE_01 = Michael: And I don't think the taxman would find much legitimacy in your books, neither.
ARM3_BGAF_01 = Franklin: Oh, but this piece you got to the back of my skull, is that legit?
ARM3_BGAG_01 = Michael: Who put you up to this?
ARM3_BGAH_01 = Franklin: f*ck, man, my employer. Dude named Simeon Yetarian.
ARM3_BGAI_01 = Michael: Sounds like a fraudster.
ARM3_BGAJ_01 = Franklin: Why, 'cause he Armenian? Man, you sound like a racist.
ARM3_BGAK_01 = Michael: Yeah, I bet he taught you to pull that bullsh*t card too, huh?
ARM3_BGAL_01 = Franklin: Man, look, this sh*t between y'all two. Okay? Leave me out of this, alright?
ARM3_BGAM_01 = Michael: How about I buy you a beer and make up for the inconvenience? Teach you the ways of the world.
ARM3_BGAN_01 = Franklin: Man, I prefer to get the f*ck outta this vehicle.
ARM3_BGAO_01 = Michael: All in good time.
Nothing gets spared. Not even phone conversations that add some sense to the otherwise unexplained. The first two lines are used in-game, the last one isn't.
ARM3_CRAA_01 = Franklin: Eh, Simeon, I got the ride, man. I'm coming back.
ARM3_CRAB_01 = Simeon: If you actually bring the repossession to me this time, I can have it back out on the street before the day is done.
ARM3_CRAC_01 = Simeon: I'll get Sasha to go to the house and collect your car for you.
Even though there are no gxt files for The Sharmoota Job & its setups leftover, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the names. Especially when you bomb OpenIV with 456,976 potential names. All conversation sequences from the setup mission.
NHS1B_BSAA_01 = Estate Agent: This is a fantastic entertainment space!
NHS1B_BSAB_01 = Trevor: Mmmm, Albert does most of his entertaining... in the bedroom! hahahaha! The rogue, hm.
NHS1B_BSAC_01 = Estate Agent: Now, the decor isn't to everyone's taste, but I tell you
NHS1B_BSAD_01 = Estate Agent: I love the [berouge cosiende] style. It's really making a comeback.
NHS1B_BSAE_01 = Trevor: Sweetie, if it's not broke, don't fix it. Hahahahahahaha!
NHS1B_BSAF_01 = Estate Agent: You're too cute!
NHS1B_BSAG_01 = Trevor: Mm, thanks, sister.

NHS1B_BTAA_01 = Trevor: Let's get some aaaaaaair in heeereeee!
NHS1B_BTAB_01 = Estate Agent: Uh, ah, ah, ah! All the doors are locked and alarmed!
NHS1B_BTAC_01 = Estate Agent: That way you can enjoy nature without the risk of some pervert just wandering in.
NHS1B_BTAD_01 = Trevor: Oh, boo to that! Everybody's welcome in our bed. *giggles*

NHS1B_BUAA_01 = Trevor: Oh, quaint, quaint, quaint! I just love those antiques!
NHS1B_BUAB_01 = Estate Agent: NO, NO! Please, don't touch the ornaments!
NHS1B_BUAC_01 = Estate Agent: The alarm system is semi-active and movement can trigger it.
NHS1B_BUAD_01 = Trevor: Ooh, my bad.
NHS1B_BUAE_01 = Estate Agent: Great! Great.

NHS1B_BVAA_01 = Trevor: Ohohohohoh! This, this all, this I love! It's a symbol of fertility!
NHS1B_BVAB_01 = Estate Agent: That's what I need, at my age, I need all the help I can get!
NHS1B_BVAC_01 = Trevor: Oh, would you shut up, I will not hear that talk! You're a child.
NHS1B_BVAD_01 = Estate Agent: Goo goo!
NHS1B_BVAE_01 = Trevor: Mhhhm hmhmhmhm mmm.

NHS1B_BWAA_01 = Estate Agent: Ooookay. I cannot wait to show you the rest of the house.
NHS1B_BWAB_01 = Michael: Ohhkay. Cannot wait to see it.

NHS1B_BXAA_01 = Michael: Layout seems off...

NHS1B_BYAA_01 = Estate Agent: So, we could use this as the second bedroom. Hm?
NHS1B_BYAB_01 = Trevor: Albert! We could use this as the baby room! He promised me.
NHS1B_BYAC_01 = Trevor: A brown one, a yellow one, and a gay one! haHAA! Isn't that divine?
NHS1B_BYAD_01 = Estate Agent: Darling, darlings.

NHS1B_BZAA_01 = Trevor: Ohohohoh, oh, look at this, I love it! Who are these people?
NHS1B_BZAB_01 = Estate Agent: That picture doesn't come off! There's actually a wall safe behind there.
NHS1B_BZAC_01 = Trevor: Oh, just like the Von Crastenburgs!

NHS1B_CAAA_01 = Michael: Seems to be a... gap in the floor plan there. Behind the wall.
NHS1B_CAAB_01 = Estate Agent: There's a wall safe back there. You can never be too careful.
NHS1B_CAAC_01 = Michael: Huh, well the lamp. Gorgeus.

NHS1B_CBAA_01 = Estate Agent: Right! Shall we move on?
NHS1B_CBAB_01 = Michael: Sure.
NHS1B_CBAC_01 = Estate Agent: And now the moment you've all been waiting fooooor!

NHS1B_CCAA_01 = Estate Agent: Oooh, the master suiiiite!
NHS1B_CCAB_01 = Trevor: But, is there room for two masters? That's the question! *giggles*

NHS1B_CDAA_01 = Trevor: Oh, oh, sweetie! Come on over here. Oh, let's see what this can handle!
NHS1B_CDAB_01 = Estate Agent: Ah, hahahaha. Okay, okay. I'll let you boys take her for a test drive as soon as you leave your deposit.
NHS1B_CDAC_01 = Trevor: Oh, you are terrible! I love you.
NHS1B_CDAD_01 = Estate Agent: Oh.

NHS1B_CEAA_01 = Estate Agent: Anyway, now, I've saved the best for last! These gardens are breathtaking!
NHS1B_CEAB_01 = Michael: Okay.

NHS1B_CFAA_01 = Estate Agent: I've got a good feeling about you two!
NHS1B_CFAB_01 = Estate Agent: Do not hesistate if you need anything else! Anything!
NHS1B_CFAC_01 = Estate Agent: Bye!

NHS1B_CSAA_01 = Trevor: Oh my god! I love these funny little guys!
NHS1B_CSAB_01 = Estate Agent: Yes, the vendor has a very important collection of Aztec art.
NHS1B_CSAC_01 = Trevor: I knew it! I knew it. Albert was an Aztec slave girl. Hahahahaha!
NHS1B_CSAD_01 = Trevor: Look, it looks like an Albert's sex face! Grrrr!
NHS1B_CSAE_01 = Trevor: My medium told me, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he actually pleasured an entire boat of conquistadores.

NHS1B_CTAA_01 = Trevor: Oooh! Please, let's check their history.
NHS1B_CTAB_01 = Estate Agent: Okay! No, no, no, no, no! Don't, don't! It's linked to the security system. We'll have armed guards in here in no time!
NHS1B_CTAC_01 = Trevor: Ooh. Lucky us, huh?
NHS1B_CTAD_01 = Trevor: I cannot be shocked after checking out this one's hard drive. Hahahaha!
NHS1B_CTAE_01 = Trevor: Let's just say that I won't be eating goat again!

NHS1B_CUAA_01 = Trevor: AAAAH! Oh, look, look, look, look, look! Oh, a panther!
NHS1B_CUAB_01 = Estate Agent: Well, if you two are animal people, the best is yet to come!
NHS1B_CUAC_01 = Trevor: Albert has always wanted a pet panther to sleep on our bed.
NHS1B_CUAD_01 = Trevor: Oop! Correction! Albert has always wanted something big and angry to sleep in our bed!
NHS1B_CUAE_01 = Michael: Hehehe.
NHS1B_CUAF_01 = Trevor: Mhhhhmm.
And here are some from the main heist. As discussed a few weeks ago. The number differences indicate a variation of the specific line, not the dialogue sequence.
NHH_JMAA_01 = Unknown 1: Where are your f*cking friends?!
NHH_JMAB_01 = Unknown 2: Where are your f*cking friends?!
NHH_JMAC_01 = Unknown 3: I ain't got no friends!
NHH_JMAD_01 = Unknown 3: They're gone, okay! I'm just a paycheck!
NHH_JMAE_01 = Unknown 1: Ah, then you got no reason to be f*cking loyal, huh?!
NHH_JMAF_01 = Unknown 3: Man, f*ck you!

NHH_JTAA_01 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH_JTAA_02 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH_JTAA_03 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH_JTAA_04 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH_JTAA_05 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH_JTAA_06 = Unknown: *spanish*

NHH2A_BZAA_01 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH2A_BZAA_02 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH2A_BZAA_03 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH2A_BZAA_04 = Unknown: *spanish*
NHH2A_BZAA_05 = Unknown: *spanish*
Selling Short (Friend Request) was sold short to us. Seems like Lester had a chat with Jay before he blew up.
LES1B_AHAA_01 = Lester: Well, I work for the government. I'm gonna tell your dad. Hehe. Then I'm gonna fire him!
LES1B_AHAB_01 = Lester: And then I'm gonna outsource him to Asia- Ow!
C O P S N C R O O K S
*ahem*
Ammu-Nation dialogue leftovers.

GUNSH_AZAA_01 = Store Clerk: Welcome to Ammu-Nation, officer.
GUNSH_AZAA_02 = Store Clerk: Hello, officer. Please make yourself at home.
GUNSH_AZAA_03 = Store Clerk: Ammu-Nation loves LSPD.

GUNSH_BDAA_01 = Store Clerk: You better watch your back, man. Some of the Lost MC were just in here, and they are f*ckin' strapped.

GUNSH_BQAA_01 = Store Clerk 2: You in a market for a leisure weapon, officer? Something special for the weekend?
GUNSH_BQAA_02 = Store Clerk 2: All permits and paperwork, 100% above the board here, officer. We're a national chain.
GUNSH_BQAA_03 = Store Clerk 2: Aw, crap. Did my dipsh*t brother make a prank call again?

GUNSH_BRAA_01 = Store Clerk 2: One of these under the bed, you'll sleep like a baby.
GUNSH_BRAA_02 = Store Clerk 2: The machete's one of our bestsellers.
GUNSH_BRAA_03 = Store Clerk 2: I've shaved with some of these knives. Well, not these exact ones.
GUNSH_BRAA_04 = Store Clerk 2: I'm more of a gun man myself, but you can't eat steak every day.
GUNSH_BRAA_05 = Store Clerk 2: I like to call this the "slice n' dice and everything nice" section.

GUNSH_BUAA_01 = Store Clerk 2: Heh. Well them Lost bikers just came through here and bought up half the store.
BULLSHARK TESTOSTERONE MAN, REAL APEX SH*T BRO
I wonder which mission could have used these lines.

FB2_ABAA_01 = Girl: Hey. I know just the place to go, it's around the corner.
FB2_ABAB1_01 = Brucie: As long as it's all on the floor baby, 'cause you ain't gonna be walkin' when I'm done with you.
FB2_ABAB2_01 = Brucie: Yeahehehe, you get it? You won't be able to walk, I got a significant penis-
FB2_ABAB3_01 = Brucie: well, it's.. comfortably above average. No measuring tho.
FB2_ABAB4_01 = Brucie: Okay, lights out! That's how I roll! Yeahehehehe.
FB2_ABAB5_01 = Brucie: Sex. Nice. Boom! hehe! I can't wait!
FB2_ABAC_01 = Girl: Boom. Me neither.

FB2_ACAA_01 = Girl: Let's open that package and see what we're dealin' with.
FB2_ACAB_01 = Brucie: No-uh, baby. No peakin'. Hehehee.

FB2_ADAA_01 = Girl: C'mon, just give me a little taste.
FB2_ADAB_01 = Brucie: Whohohoo! Nice, drop that into third, babe!
FB2_ADAC_01 = Girl: Hahaa, okay.

FB2_AEAA_01 = Brucie: You know, for a large girl, you're very confident.
FB2_AEAB_01 = Girl: I guess I don't think of myself as a large girl.
FB2_AEAC_01 = Brucie: Pfft. The power of denial. *tries not to laugh*
FB2_AEAD_01 = Girl: Ughhh.

FB2_AFAA_01 = Girl: What's wrong, sugar? You don't seem that into me.
FB2_AFAB_01 = Brucie: Well, can you blame me? Look at your cankles, they gotta be built that way to hold up those thights.
FB2_AFAC_01 = Brucie: Ain't physics a bitch? *chuckles*
FB2_AFAD_01 = Girl: I don't have cankles!

FB2_AGAA_01 = Girl: You nervous, baby?
FB2_AGAB1_01 = Brucie: Me? Nervous? No. You're the prey, baby. I'm the predator.
FB2_AGAB2_01 = Brucie: The hunter. Alpha. You're the one that should be nervous, I'm gonna eat you alive.
FB2_AGAC_01 = Girl: Hmmmmm. Can't wait!
FB2_AGAD_01 = Brucie: Yeah, mhmmmm. Mhmmmmm. Good.
FB2_AGAE_01 = Girl: *in the most enthusiastic voice ever* Yeah!

FB2_AHAA_01 = Brucie: sh*t! Get down!
FB2_AHAB_01 = Girl: What?!
FB2_AHAC_01 = Brucie: I think I see someone I know when I don't want them to think I'm on my way to the dog show. No... no offence.
FB2_AHAD_01 = Girl: None taken.

FB2_AIAA1_01 = Brucie: You know, there might be an attractive person hiding underneath all that... cellulite, babe.
FB2_AIAA2_01 = Brucie: I mean, I don't have an ounce of fat on my body, I work out eight hours a day
FB2_AIAA3_01 = Brucie: I haven't ingested a liquid in a week!
FB2_AIAA4_01 = Brucie: Every nutrient I need, I get through my patented Brucie K enemus.
FB2_AIAB_01 = Girl: Sounds like you have a fabulous lifestyle.
FB2_AIAC_01 = Brucie: Yeah, I do!

FB2_AJAA_01 = Girl: Hey, let me get a shot of us to show my friend.
FB2_AJAB1_01 = Brucie: Whoa! No photos, babe! I don't let any images hit the streets before they've been through my airbrushing team.
FB2_AJAB2_01 = Brucie: They're expensive, but the best!
FB2_AJAB3_01 = Brucie: They make me look like a pubescent 10-year old boy with killer abs and a proper horse cock!
FB2_AJAC_01 = Girl: That's great.
FB2_AJAD_01 = Brucie: Yeahehehe, baby!

FB2_AKAA1_01 = Brucie: Uh, we nearly, uh, there, babe? I mean,
FB2_AKAA2_01 = Brucie: if not, we could... just drive, I- I ain't putting on pressure.
FB2_AKAB_01 = Girl: Oh, no. We're nearly there. You're not getting out of this that easy.
FB2_AKAC_01 = Brucie: Huh. Yeah.
FB2_AKAD_01 = Girl: Is that your real laugh?
If anyone wants to look, since I started using the more reliable method I have listed names that aren't found in the gxt files. If you are really looking to find something, I'd recommend making these a priority.
Spoiler
  • Mastah, Spider-Vice, _CP_ and 42 others like this

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

...I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Best Poster [Rockstar Games] 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Spider-Vice, 3 weeks ago.

Holy sh*t. That is amazing, well done! Hadn't noticed those dev paths for lipsync other than a few others.
  • TomilovSenya, BlackScout, Ivan1997GTA and 4 others like this

tadd
  • tadd

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Nice WildBrick! I had a little look around all this stuff before while chasing the "I thought I said I'd see you on the other side" (or whatever it was) dialogue from Omega. Good sh*t man 😛
  • Rachel Amber, TheWhiteHat and MrBellicLC like this

Mr.Kurowski
  • Mr.Kurowski

Biggest Paul Kurowski fan.

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Dacia, 3 weeks ago.

Wonder what happened to CarsonGT though. He surely had alot to show.

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 3 weeks ago

He posted like two days ago man
  • Mr. Jago, CarsonGT, Rachel Amber and 2 others like this

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Classique, 3 weeks ago.

God daym Wildie, you're cracking something and it's not drugs :D

But I got a minor thing here;

the Turreted Limo had different Stock Wheels. These wheels are the same the ones which was shown in Dragoon's video, and the same wheels as the Stretch E from GTA TBoGT. 

On top of that, it didn't have the window protection at the rear seats (pointed out by WildBrick).

ZS20SDn.png

This picture is from the early days of the Executives & Other Criminals, appeared on the newswire.

PsDm0XG.png

Instead, it now uses the Schafter V12 stock wheels.

• Carrythxd, UltraGizmo64, WildBrick142 and 11 others like this

Monkeypolice188
  • Monkeypolice188

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

God daym Wildie, you're cracking something and it's not drugs :D

But I got a minor thing here;

the Turreted Limo had different Stock Wheels. These wheels are the same the ones which was shown in Dragoon's video, and the same wheels as the Stretch E from GTA TBoGT. 

On top of that, it didn't have the window protection at the rear seats (pointed out by WildBrick).

ZS20SDn.png

This picture is from the early days of the Executives & Other Criminals, appeared on the newswire.

PsDm0XG.png

Instead, it now uses the Schafter V12 stock wheels.

I guess it kinda makes sense for them to change the wheels. The older wheels, used on the TBOGT Stretch E, are the same as those on the older generation Schafter. Since the newer generation Schafter got new wheels, I guess they thought it through this time. Sadly, the wheels they come up with are awful, way too low profile (especially for an armored limo), and aren't even consistent with the selected (Armored) cars (XLS, Baller, Schafter, Cognoscenti, etc). Rockstar, what were you thinking.... :(

• Ivan1997GTA, Classique, TheWhiteHat and 2 others like this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by PwnageSoldier, 3 weeks ago.

Couldn't find an appropriate topic for this so I'll post it here since it's beta content (but already known).

Another setup mission for the Pacific Standard Job involved tracking down a bank manager, under the name of Joseph Whites, aka "Casanova", and tailing him back to his apartment. -snip- To distract Joseph, the players seduce him, performing sex acts, such as "spooning". It is likely his role in the heist was deemed unnecessary, but also sexually inappropriate. -snip-

This pretty much hinted that this setup would be NSFW in nature (because it's "sexually inappropriate"). So essentially one of us had to basically enact Hot Coffee 2.0 on Mr. Whites to get access to the bank? I dunno about you but I personally don't want to watch one of my friends go down on a NPC (or spoon, because it'd probably be awkward to watch this with everyone having mics on).

Hey, at least Uncle Lester will enjoy it.

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 3 weeks ago

According to Social Club, the Vigilante had ridged wheels, instead of the "race-ready" wheels we see on it in-game.

XlOSN8y.png

5tJECwv.png

IMO, it looks better without the ridges. 

• Carrythxd, UltraGizmo64, DM98xKONATA and 10 others like this

DM98xKONATA
  • DM98xKONATA

Koh-Nuh-Tah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

According to Social Club, the Vigilante had ridged wheels, instead of the "race-ready" wheels we see on it in-game.

XlOSN8y.png

5tJECwv.png

IMO, it looks better without the ridges. 

Minor things like this will always amaze me.
  • Classique and PwnageSoldier like this

deadasdisco
  • deadasdisco

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Is this brand new information unrelated to the production notes? Sorry for being so late haha

Darkshadows
  • Darkshadows

Boring guy

• Members
  • Colombia

Posted 2 weeks ago

Not a big discovery but a small detail. Just like all those removed baseball tees from GTAO i also found a picture of a black basketball jersey removed from the game too.

In the gameplay trailer

jnXBnup.png

Crew unlocks

kmBe6Lw.jpg

I wonder what was the logo?

• N. Man likes this

N R G

Posted 6 days ago

just wanted to ask and see if anyone would be willing to post a video with all known beta vehicle audio hashes and post a video. I'd be extremely interested in knowing what the beta vehicles sounded like. i dont have pc so i cant test this myself.

Monkeypolice188
  • Monkeypolice188

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 5 days ago

just wanted to ask and see if anyone would be willing to post a video with all known beta vehicle audio hashes and post a video. I'd be extremely interested in knowing what the beta vehicles sounded like. i dont have pc so i cant test this myself.

There aren't many audio hashes of the beta vehicles themselves (ie engine sounds), most are audio hashes of the police scanner naming the vehicle. There's a few YouTube videos of these particular audio hashes.
  • MrBellicLC likes this

D T
  • D T

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

When you check the topic but there's no CarsonGT info drop yet

GQtbu1J.gif

• Mega, Piggsy pls, assCRACK_98 and 8 others like this

HeySlickThatsMe
  • HeySlickThatsMe

Aidun penirse gives Jorgy chink a T-Boner

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 days ago Edited by HeySlickThatsMe, 3 days ago.

Interior Zoom on the map was different

<fZoomScale value="450.0" /> <!-- Reduced size by 20% as per request 1119370 -->
  • assCRACK_98, sebbellic01, Rachel Amber and 1 other like this

Iskanchik2004
  • Iskanchik2004

All we had to do was follow the damn Train, CJ!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

Guys, how to download GTAV PS4 build? I'm gonna find a lot info if i can

Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Word

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Microsoft Word, 3 days ago.

Piracy discussion is not permitted here. Still though, the PS4 .rpf encryption hasn't been solved thus far.

• MrBellicLC likes this

Claude_Lib
  • Claude_Lib

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 3 days ago

As long as you can't launch a copied game on PS4, I doubt it counts as piracy, though this is going off topic.
  • Rachel Amber and MrBellicLC like this

Microsoft Word
  • Microsoft Word

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Microsoft Word, 2 days ago.

As long as you can't launch a copied game on PS4, I doubt it counts as piracy, though this is going off topic.

Apologies for being even more off-topic, but this build of the game can be FTP'd and launched on a modified PS4, therefore it is piracy. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users