• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:07 AM

Yah

MNTLspazzm
  • MNTLspazzm

Son of a Gun

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

Yes, that Ape wearing a white bikini is real.
  • GRINCH ASS BITCH, Malibu454 and StockPoop like this

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:13 AM

and he'll probably want a ride when you start the mission, I'd put some paper on the seats  :lol:

• MNTLspazzm likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:13 AM Edited by Malibu454, 26 January 2014 - 01:14 AM.

LMFAO!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thx!!

I have the AutoShotty you have to unlock it.

LayzieLoc
  • LayzieLoc

OG

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:29 AM

Collectors Edition

You can only get those two guns with the collectors edition?

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:47 PM

Pros and con's of that bull pup shotgun? Only replys from actual owners of said shotgun please.

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

BTW any one who ordered the ltd edition (not the collectors) through game also got these weapons. As for Pros/ Cons, the ultimate virtue is two powerful weapons early in the game. The .50 is very useful withe it being the punchiest true pistol. The AP isn't a true pistol as it is a hybrid SMG and pistol, but once available becomes the number one hand gun. the .50 will still stand up in an open gunfight though (bigger punch per round, just slower rate and less penetration). The Bull Pup I can't say much (not a shot gun fan). The only observations are less range than the Auto, but the punch of a sawn off with Auto capability.

Just did a little digging on the bullpup name and found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullpup

• mfoster09 likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

BTW any one who ordered the ltd edition (not the collectors) through game also got these weapons. As for Pros/ Cons, the ultimate virtue is two powerful weapons early in the game. The .50 is very useful withe it being the punchiest true pistol. The AP isn't a true pistol as it is a hybrid SMG and pistol, but once available becomes the number one hand gun. the .50 will still stand up in an open gunfight though (bigger punch per round, just slower rate and less penetration). The Bull Pup I can't say much (not a shot gun fan). The only observations are less range than the Auto, but the punch of a sawn off with Auto capability.

Just did a little digging on the bullpup name and found this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullpup

interesting info . i do prefer the sawed off to the bullpup though

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

I think it's a case of if the enemy is right in front it's a one shot deal. I think the bull was more pre-emptive than reactive. More sneak up than quick draw.

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

Bullpup setups are not very useful in real life situations IMO. I mean who wants to rack a gun from behind the grip ya know? I've almost bought a Saiga with a Bullpup conversion kit on it from a local gun store but I just stuck with a dressed up 870 instead. id rather have my pump shotgun than a magazine fed one anyday lol. Boom, boom, boom, jam boom, boom, jam, boom, jam. In that exact order :p

Marktrav82
  • Marktrav82

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 January 2014 - 05:03 PM

i got these.. the bullpup its pretty cool. i use it sometimes.. mostly because nobody has it.. looks futurist when holding it.. all the colors on it are free so thats kinda cool.. same with the .50 cal.. i dont notice anything better or worse with the shooting.. the bullpup seems like every other shot gun.. just not fast like the automatic... the .50 is cool because its a dessert eagle.. but id rather use my AP pistol in a battle if im going to use a handgun.. i just painted the .50 gold cause it looks badass. the hammer is pretty fun. i use to be able to drop the hammer and then my friends keep it forever.. but now it seems it disappears after they change games... 

Bullpup setups are not very useful in real life situations IMO. I mean who wants to rack a gun from behind the grip ya know? I've almost bought a Saiga with a Bullpup conversion kit on it from a local gun store but I just stuck with a dressed up 870 instead. id rather have my pump shotgun than a magazine fed one anyday lol. Boom, boom, boom, jam boom, boom, jam, boom, jam. In that exact order :p

i spent a couple years in the british military. we used the sa80 bullpup style weapon system. when trained correctly its very easy to use.. i think there is no different between the two styles. just got get use to it.. 

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

Pros and con's of that bull pup shotgun? Only replys from actual owners of said shotgun please.

The shotgun and .50 cal are really useful for low levels, I had the Special edition since day 1 so had them when I started playing online. They're very good weapons if you are low level, but once you unlock AP Pistol and Pump Shotgun they become useless. The hammer is also a Special/Colletors Edition, and is my Favorite Melee weapon.

Blondarus
  • Blondarus

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

Not had the pleasure of using the shotgun, but the boss of my crew got it with the collectors edition and is now giving it away as the prize in a competition our crew is running!  :)

I don't use any of the shotguns very often at all. AP does the same trick up close.  :p

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:43 PM

The shotgun and .50 cal are really useful for low levels, I had the Special edition since day 1 so had them when I started playing online. They're very good weapons if you are low level, but once you unlock AP Pistol and Pump Shotgun they become useless. The hammer is also a Special/Colletors Edition, and is my Favorite Melee weapon.

the bat is my favorite melee weapon

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:34 PM

The Louisville is the the all weather friend (just need to find one). 

Looking back on the Bullpup I don't see it as any more or less effective than any other shotgun and the bullpup style really is only down to preference and technique (sneaking in confined spaces where a long barrel would be murder, something that is made irrelevant by the coding in this game and a radar (provided the target is paying attention)). 

As for the .50 I like mine in LSPD Blue (I'm sure there is a reference in there somewhere).

JayWeazel
  • JayWeazel

Chips, dip, and prostitutes.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

Fake.

• Sugar Free Nos likes this

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:22 AM

Shotgun is the Bullpup Shotgun, comes with Special and Collector's Editions. It has a lower damage rate, but a much longer range than most of the shotguns.

.50 Pistol is just a Desert Eagle-style pistol. Great for roleplaying with Flashlight and/or Suppressor attachments.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:05 AM

As real as your moms nuts OP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users