Top 10 Rare STORABLE Vehicles?

171 replies to this topic
garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:16 PM

I used to collect *rare* cars when the game was in it's infancy just to show them off - and the fact I worked hard to find them.

I remember coming onto the forums when I found a hardtop convertible sentinel XS - I treasured that thing, along with the Intruder (before purchasable), Sultan, Rat Loader,  Phoenix, Michaels car, clean rebel, clean surfer with board on top - I also liked the exclusivity of them.

But now - meh. There is plenty of glitches / tips / youtube / made purchasable been made to kill the thrill of the hunt and exclusivity.

saikolemon
  • saikolemon

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:35 PM Edited by saikolemon, 04 September 2014 - 01:36 PM.

Pro tip to find the nemesis. Use a bike, any bike and ride around the area with simeon's dealership as the center of the imaginary circle. if after 10-15 minutes, and it still doesn't appear, switch to another session with your spawn point set to last location. PS: I used a Double-T and no, those nemesii are not PVs.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Good luck.

Would it work with a Ruffian? Just curious...

I think it works with any bike to be honest. Using a single-headlight ruffian, akuma, double-T could just be a placebo effect? 

Inkytwig
  • Inkytwig

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 01:49 PM

Voodoo can be a bitch to get, took me a few days of searching.
If you want truly hard to find, go after the street modded gang cars. The yellow versions aren't too difficult, but the green, purple, red and specifically blue are a real patience tester.

lingster
  • lingster

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:34 PM

The hearse won't spawn unless you have someone else driving one.  that's the rarest of the rare since you can't get it to spawn without help....  then it's as easy as a cheerleader on prom night.

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 03:57 PM Edited by Kaber, 04 September 2014 - 03:58 PM.

The hearse won't spawn unless you have someone else driving one.  that's the rarest of the rare since you can't get it to spawn without help....  then it's as easy as a cheerleader on prom night.

I always wonder about the Romero.  Was it originally brought over as a glitch and then spread?  Was it never intended to be in GTAO?  I got mine by following someone in a hearse to the cemetery.  Whenever I take out my hearse I drive it to the cemetery and let everyone in the session know to come get one if they want one.  Two or three will spawn there.

I've never been to the cemetery and just seen a hearse sitting there UNLESS there is already another PV hearse there or I am in my hearse.

ALSO, I so very much regret not buying the limited edition Roosevelt.  That was just dumb.

FlacidJack
  • FlacidJack

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

I'd like to see R*'s list of top 10 most popular personal vehicles ...excluding the Adder since that car would take up all 10 choices ;)

nyudyrgh
  • nyudyrgh

Minigun is love. Minigun is life.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

I take pride in having a Vapid Speedo. I found one not long ago and I've never seen it spawn in online (Excluding Missions.) nor did I see anyone else drive it ... I'd love to drive around with 2 players with MG's in the back wrecking the streets!

D.A.
  • D.A.

METAL GEAR?!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

I fail to understand some people's hype about 'rare' cars. I guess it depends on your motives and definition of rare -- if by rare you mean owned by a micro percentage of the GTAO community (ie. you want to be unique) grab an Aesterope > go to LSC > add tracker & insurance.

Other than that the only truley rare vehicle is the Hearse and Roosevelt.

Kaber, on 04 Sept 2014 - 02:48 AM, said:snapback.png

IMO when discussing "rare" vehicles in GTAO I follow these:

1.  Can it be bought thru a website?  If yes, it is not rare.

2.  Was it once for sale on a website but can no longer be bought?  If yes, it is not rare it is limited.

3.  Is it part of a Special or Collector's edition?  If yes, it is not rare it is exclusive.

4.  Does it not spawn in GTAO but has been brought over from SP using a glitch?  If yes, it is not rare it is a glitch.

If no to all these, you may have a rare vehicle.

Some I consider rare:  Sultan, Phoenix, Nemesis

Everyone can buy an expensive car and put chrome on it. 

Pro tip to find the nemesis. Use a bike, any bike and ride around the area with simeon's dealership as the center of the imaginary circle. if after 10-15 minutes, and it still doesn't appear, switch to another session with your spawn point set to last location. PS: I used a Double-T and no, those nemesii are not PVs.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Good luck.

Would it work with a Ruffian? Just curious...

I think it works with any bike to be honest. Using a single-headlight ruffian, akuma, double-T could just be a placebo effect? 

I tried to do it with the single headlight Ruffian,dual headlight Ruffian,single and dual PCJ 600 and the Double T and couldn't get it to spawn,I will try it again later.

saikolemon
  • saikolemon

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 05:21 PM

Try doing it in invite only session.

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

I guess i have 3 rares left now.

Deludamol Van - Rumpo

Buffalo 1 with no Skirts or Bumpers.

Romero Hearse.

If anyone want the hearse i'd be happy to drive you to the graveyard and get one spawned for people.

xbox - x gd0g

nyudyrgh
  • nyudyrgh

Minigun is love. Minigun is life.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:28 PM Edited by nyudyrgh, 04 September 2014 - 06:29 PM.

Deludamol Van - Rumpo

That thing's in online!? Tell me how to aquire one, so that I may get rid of it five mins later due to my fickleness!

Charles_Lee_Raye
  • Charles_Lee_Raye

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:39 PM

Depends on the defintion of rare. As anther poster said and I concur the CE cars are the rarest in the game in the sense that you dont see them on the road.

Then there are the rare vehicles that spawn and you cant buy yet. Sultan Phoenix, western bikes, gangs cars, Voodoo, Tornado, Nemesis, and maybe a few others.

Than there are cars that are rare simply because noone drives them. I drive the Audi suv and ive never seen another player on the road in the same session as me and ive played since launch. There are lots of these types of cars.

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:51 PM

Deludamol Van - Rumpo

That thing's in online!? Tell me how to aquire one, so that I may get rid of it five mins later due to my fickleness!

I have it in my garage from the old days of sp2mp - dunno if it can be duped. 

I'm pretty sure you can't find it online. Dunno, might try driving to hospitals in it see if it spawns like the hearse v doubtful tho. 

I guess that means it glitched and not rare.

Depends on the defintion of rare. As anther poster said and I concur the CE cars are the rarest in the game in the sense that you dont see them on the road.

Then there are the rare vehicles that spawn and you cant buy yet. Sultan Phoenix, western bikes, gangs cars, Voodoo, Tornado, Nemesis, and maybe a few others.

Than there are cars that are rare simply because noone drives them. I drive the Audi suv and ive never seen another player on the road in the same session as me and ive played since launch. There are lots of these types of cars.

True that i love driving my khamelion around. Most dont even know what it is. 

drunkenMUNKEY78
  • drunkenMUNKEY78

3rd Street Saint

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

@OP By storable I'm assuming you mean vehicle's from off the street and not bought. In that case I'd say all the gang cars, Tailgater and the hearse. All these cars only ever spawn parked in one or more specific places. Some don't always spawn, and some only spawn under different circumstances.

You can buy the Tailgater now.

I know. You can buy most cars people have mentioned already (ex: Sentinel). I'm taking about obtaining them for free.

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Hustler

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 04 September 2014 - 06:53 PM

The sentinel coupe is rare because you only find it at story mode

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:06 PM

They can be bought or found on the street and sold to LSC for $9500. Unless there is something special about Amanda's from SP.

x GD0G
  • x GD0G

Vault-Tec

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 September 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by x GD0G, 04 September 2014 - 07:43 PM.

Sat in an Invite only session in my hearse at the graveyard next to another hearse.

Anyone want one add - x gd0g (xbox) 

0_0.jpg

D.A.
  • D.A.

METAL GEAR?!

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 04 September 2014 - 08:16 PM

I was in invite only.

That's not rare in GTAO.that's unavailable.

KoolJohn
  • KoolJohn

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:49 AM

Just tossing it out there, if there's anyone who could help me get a Hearse on PS3, let me know! O:

badly after one. :3

PSN: KoolJohn

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:01 AM

I was in invite only.

i found one the other day, convertible version.  invite only is the only place youre gonna see those.

Dinlee
  • Dinlee

Serial Mogul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:30 AM

Velvet Red Gang Peyote.

Currently my favorite ride.

theaimpolice4
  • theaimpolice4

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:35 AM

I was in invite only.

i found one the other day, convertible version.  invite only is the only place youre gonna see those.

If we're talking about the hardtop sentinel, i found mine in a public lobby by the observatory

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users