Photo

Its happening again...

98 replies to this topic
saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:36 AM Edited by saintsrow, 27 January 2014 - 01:36 AM.

I never understood why they make everyone lag out. Can someone explain?

Read the thread you've posted in before actually posting?

In multiplayer tow truck not supposed to be in the game so when they hook up another car to it the truck code changes a different vehicle code one which freezes anyone game that come into render distance of the tow truck completely freezing up your game. This happened back in the early days of online. And it was thought the older gen ps3 would completely f*ck up the disc drive but that part was speculation.

Ever thought that maybe thats not the question hes asking ? and maybe hes just asking why the COMMUNITY does it ?

Tbh, if that was the intended meaning of the question, I'd imagine the word (or similar) "COMMUNITY" would of been in said question?
I thought community was conveyed pretty well by "they"

Well I guess you should phrase your questions more clearly as yours was obviously open to misjudgement.

I thought the question was ambiguous also, but now that we know the intent of the question, the answer is:  Because "they" are assholes.  :colgate:

• Daviedv likes this

SpectorTM
  • SpectorTM

The guy late to the party

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

Funny you should say that. I saw a towtruck drive past my apartment (I was looking out the window) and nothing happened. A little later though the game DID freeze. I guess I now know why. (I was on Xbox)

KingCantona
  • KingCantona

VANS Society's Codebreaker

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 27 January 2014 - 05:40 AM

What's the most expensive (and modded) car you can bring over from SP to MP?  Super cars don't sell.  Already have 4 Franklin Buffalos.  $129k sell.  Another non-super vehicle must be higher than that?

hesselgren
  • hesselgren

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

What's the most expensive (and modded) car you can bring over from SP to MP?  Super cars don't sell.  Already have 4 Franklin Buffalos.  $129k sell.  Another non-super vehicle must be higher than that?

dont think so, but sentinel coupe are about thee same money

bensons
  • bensons

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

A towtruck

• saintsrow likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

shouldn't be too hard to make a few line of codes that cause any towtruck online to detonate upon spawning or something

• return-to-innocence likes this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:21 PM

Happened again. Fml.

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:51 PM

I don't understand what's so bad about someone having a tow truck in the game?  

It causes freezing. Why? I don't know. Ask Rockstar. Why is this so hard for some people to understand? It's not that hard to figure out that GTAO is very unstable...

It is R* fault. People attempt to hack EVERY game. It's not right but it's the way it is today. It's up to the developer to put in anti cheat tools and whatever security measures in place to prevent hackers. 

As far as I am aware no developer has EVER succeded in keeping hackers out. They always plug up as many holes as possible after they are found. Why should R* be any different. Its like trying to build a bug free house. You put sugar on the floor, eventually the ants will find a way in.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Homie

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

I'm not too surprised, its super easy to glitch cars from SP to MP now. If they are spawning though that's a huge f*ck up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users