Troll punishment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
72 replies to this topic
Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:31 PM

You know there's been soooo many people bitching and whining about stuff that makes gta gta it gets annoying probally why you got such a response lol you get these fluff ball guys thinking we can sit around a fire hold hands and sing kumbaya this isnt the concept of free-roam...I say real team work is for missions and heists everything else is everyone for themselves..tough I know lol

if I dont see carnage bullets flying cars being blown up or hear constant sirens its not gta lol if you dont like it leave session go invite only or get another game and stop bitching (goes to everyone whos a whiny lil bitchbag)

now real gta'ers have a great game and dont get killed to much :):) :)

I'd like to sing Kumbaya as I'm crashing a jet into your face. :D

watchclock
  • watchclock

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hello readers, I'm new to the forums here. First thread/post. I've been wondering about something and would like others opinions on it.

So, I like playing GTA Online. I like to go into lobbies with random players and make new friends with the ones that don't kill me on site. But there is always the one guy that likes to go around killing everyone, acting out like an annoying troll. 

I generally go into passive mode when that person gets near. But the problem with that is that if I'm outside a vehicle, they'll run me over, while if I'm inside a vehicle, even if I'm in passive mode, I can still be shot at and killed.

It gets very annoying when I just want to play freemode with random players that won't kill me, considering I won't kill them. 

I started reporting the people that go around killing passive mode players for kicks. I also report freemode tank and buzzard abusers regardless whether they are attacking passive mode players or not. I consider all of that a form of griefing that should be punishable. 

Anyway, I haven't been accused by Rockstar yet of putting in false reports. And I must report at least 5 people a day for being griefing trolls. So it must be considered griefing, since I'm not getting in trouble for false reports. I'll continue to do this. Please give your opinions about it.

Also, I've gotten into a habit of taking the PV's of the biggest trolls, and driving them into the military base. I then steal a jet and fly away. I consider this a good punishment to trolls as well. Thoughts on this?

Again, I'm new to the forums, and I apologize in advance if I've broken any rules. Hope to see all the nice and legit players in-game soon. :)

You are definitely being a total pr*ck mate.

Rockstar almost certainly ignore griefing and it's ridiculous to use it. If you are using passive mode you are basically a stumble-bum who should go and play Sims. Stop being a c*ck and get some practice.

paulmgrath
  • paulmgrath

Dope Fiend

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:02 PM Edited by paulmgrath, 26 January 2014 - 07:05 PM.

Green-Eyez55
  • Green-Eyez55

Rat

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:10 PM

You know there's been soooo many people bitching and whining about stuff that makes gta gta it gets annoying probally why you got such a response lol you get these fluff ball guys thinking we can sit around a fire hold hands and sing kumbaya this isnt the concept of free-roam...I say real team work is for missions and heists everything else is everyone for themselves..tough I know lol

if I dont see carnage bullets flying cars being blown up or hear constant sirens its not gta lol if you dont like it leave session go invite only or get another game and stop bitching (goes to everyone whos a whiny lil bitchbag)

now real gta'ers have a great game and dont get killed to much :):) :)

I'd like to sing Kumbaya as I'm crashing a jet into your face. :D

ohhhhh id love 2 see that happen Bring it mudafuka :) :) lol

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:11 PM Edited by Bane_Of_Legends, 26 January 2014 - 07:12 PM.

Rockstar almost certainly ignore griefing and it's ridiculous to use it. If you are using passive mode you are basically a stumble-bum who should go and play Sims. Stop being a c*ck and get some practice.

No, YOU are definitely being a total pr*ck mate.

If you'd bother using your brain to read (if you have one), you'd realize that all of that was a bunch of BS.

Something else funny to add. When I see bounties being put on me, I'll watch the map for players trying to claim it. When I see one get close, I send him a message saying "If you kill me I'll report you for griefing." It's so funny how they almost always turn around and run with their tails between their legs. 

And before you call me a pr*ck again, no, I don't really report them, or anyone else. I threaten to, then kill them when they're not looking. Some people are just too gullible.

And no, I don't do that to everyone. Usually just the squeakers.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

So you threaten to tattle on them? That's even worse.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

If you'd bother using your brain to read (if you have one), you'd realize that all of that was a bunch of BS.

Something else funny to add. When I see bounties being put on me, I'll watch the map for players trying to claim it. When I see one get close, I send him a message saying "If you kill me I'll report you for griefing." It's so funny how they almost always turn around and run with their tails between their legs. 

And before you call me a pr*ck again, no, I don't really report them, or anyone else. I threaten to, then kill them when they're not looking. Some people are just too gullible.

Change your name to " Bane of our Existence"   

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

PS4

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:58 PM Edited by Jehannum, 26 January 2014 - 09:00 PM.

I believe it's working too, as I rarely see the names of the people I've reported in freemode anymore. I see the familiar names of plenty of other mature gamers though, and I'll enjoy keeping it that way. 

Not a chance is it working. You hardly ever see the same names coming up anyway.

And if you threatened to report me for griefing I'd make damn sure I killed you at least 25 times in a row (my current record for one person).

grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

not a chance you were just kidding on there, u realised you never got the response you might have thought u would have got so now your just joking lol what rank are u anyway?

Lmao. Ok, games up. 

I admit I was ****ing with all of you. 

Did anyone in here actually think I was being serious?

GTA has and always will be about unchecked carnage. 

I LOVE IT.

I also love to get into peoples heads and p^** them off. 

Now that a portion of the community is royally p^**ed, let me ask.

How did it feel to gang up on a seemingly worse player that didn't understand gameplay?

I'm asking because it genuinely piques my curiosity.

What is it about being able to team up against one pitiful soul that intrigues so many?

Please answer honestly and in detail.

And thank you for making my first ever thread/post a HOT topic! :D

P.S. As long as you aren't in the vehicle when it becomes fully submerged, you don't have to pay. So yes, you can jump out at the last minute. It's fun to do to the squeakers chradders. ;)

P.S.S. My PSN is Bane_Of_Legends. Please come find me. I love getting into random firefights. Just please, if you're a squeaker, stay off the mic.

P.S.S.S. Did anyone else like the "hood ornament for a chrome adder" joke? I'm thinking of going on the GTA Online roads as a traveling comedian. I see I made quite a few people laugh here, that's good IMO. :)

FallingStar94
  • FallingStar94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

You honestly sound like a total jackass and I'd never want to play with you... You're almost as bad as those people who actually call emergency services when someone keeps killing them.

• BandF and Captain Hammer like this

Chrismo
  • Chrismo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:56 PM

Check my topic debt system

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:32 AM

Currently: Laughing my arse off at all the jackoffs that thought I was serious.

Later: Don't look in your moms room, and ignore the noises you hear out of there, kiddies. 

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

MIssing in Action

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:29 AM

This thread has gone full circle-- an innocent question pounced on by a bunch of pricks has turned the OP into one.... nice job everyone--- it's miller time...

LOCK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users