Photo

Would you be friends with Trevor?

53 replies to this topic
nobum62
  • nobum62

some guy who just got into the santa hat fad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by nobum62, 26 January 2014 - 04:16 AM.

No.

I'd put a bullet in his head.

or burn him after he crashes into a tanker?

YOU ALWAYS LIKED GASOLINE TREVOR!

OT: no, i wouldn't want to be friends with trevor. i'd stay the f*ck away from him. if i was as strong as he is, i'd probably kill him 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

no one enjoyed the genius of the merryweather heist?

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

Yes, Trevor ins't a guy who would just kill you because he wants to. He will kill you if you piss him off, if you are nice to him then he'll be nice to you. Mi casa, tu casa.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

Yes, Trevor ins't a guy who would just kill you because he wants to. He will kill you if you piss him off, if you are nice to him then he'll be nice to you. Mi casa, tu casa.

Then you would be his bitch more than his friend

• Miamivicecity and nobum62 like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

Mind explaining how I would become his bitch if I was his friend? I'd rather live than my getting my head stomped ala Johhny K then funny things being done to my corpse.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:55 AM

Mind explaining how I would become his bitch if I was his friend? I'd rather live than my getting my head stomped ala Johhny K then funny things being done to my corpse.

Because you're essentially being nice to him because you're terrified of him

Thats the definition of a bitch

• nobum62 likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:58 AM

Well I could not be nice to him yet I would just keep my opinion to my self, I just don't want to die that is all. I'd rather just keep my mouth shout about him than spelling it out infront of him, I don't want to go out like cousin Debra did.

• RiaJay21 likes this

nobum62
  • nobum62

some guy who just got into the santa hat fad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:23 AM

ron and wade were very nice to him, but trevor hits them all the time.

jatiger13
  • jatiger13

this is fun

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:49 AM

Its part of the story that made no sense. Michael and Franklin don't seem that stupid that they would hang out with someone who is rumored to eat humans. Even if he doesn't eat them himself, he does bring innocent people to the altruists. It was a really forced part of the story. 

Trevor DOES eat humans. A character-switch scenario has Trevor throwing up in a little water basin or whatever its called. At the vineyard. When he is done throwing up, he says something like "I'll never eat an indian person again".

BlakeAlv
  • BlakeAlv

Admin Yo

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:22 AM

F*CK YES I WOULD BE HIS BEST FRIEND. But if he messed with me, i'd "CUT HERE" if you know what i mean.

nitrousoxide
  • nitrousoxide

Jimmy Leppard's Dupe Account

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

no. mad man

MMC_BITW
  • MMC_BITW

Nobody Interesting

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

Yeah, why not? I want meth.

GTAV112
  • GTAV112

Street Cat

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:31 AM

Sure,  why not? :D

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:10 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 26 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

No.

I'd put a bullet in his head.

HAH! Keep on dreaming SoL, you'd never get the balls to do it. You'd go to jail and get raped by a gang banger. 

ron and wade were very nice to him, but trevor hits them all the time.

Trevor never hit Ron. He hit Wade because he gave Wade many days to get information about Mike but he still didn't know anything. Good God, when will you get over Johnny's death. He's just a fictional character.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by Osho, 26 January 2014 - 03:45 PM.

Excuse the crudity of my language.

Spoiler

I don't think Trevor would mind reading these, he will take this as a compliment instead.

OT: Of course, NOT

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:47 PM

Excuse the crudity of my language.

Spoiler

I don't think Trevor would mind reading these, he will take this as a compliment instead.

OT: Of course, NOT

Whoa, calm down. Vercetti is no better. (HUEHEUHUEHUEHUE) I said it. Vercetti is no better than Trevor.  :p

GTA-Freak-Vi
  • GTA-Freak-Vi

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 26 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

Yes, atleast I know he won't backstab me like his "best friend" did. He's a crazy psychopath but has courtesy to value friendship

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

I am a huge fan of Trevor but absolutely no. Trevor is a dope-fueled, dangerous, hair-trigger nutcase.

Befriending him is fine if you want you life to be made a nightmare by him, as happens in addict/enabler relationships.

This does allow us for a perfect, broken protag though.

I doubt I would want to be friends with any of them factoring in options A or B...

Psycho_Yuri
  • Psycho_Yuri

For mother Russia!

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

Probably my best friend. Loyalty is very important!

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:40 PM Edited by Osho, 26 January 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Whoa, calm down. Vercetti is no better. (HUEHEUHUEHUEHUE) I said it. Vercetti is no better than Trevor.  :p

Ha ha ha ... Firstly, GTA Characters portrayal is limited to the story or the game world revolving around them, made with the imagination of the writer with some real world inspirations thrown in.

So, who's better (as in gameplay wise or players option to fully flesh out his role) than whom isn't the question.
The right comparison comes with why one's more likeable (strengths, appealing quality, etc you count as impressive in the long run to be remembered) than the other. Vercetti beats him easily here.

This leads to next point, they are both separated by the ERA and the background (I'm sure Vercetti comes out much better than you believe esp. for the controversy stirred up after release by GTA V)

Next, the game ending, if you get my point here without obvious spoilers .. lol

I'll point out more, once story modes are released for the unseen portions in the game and as the topic asks something else won't derail it further.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:54 PM

Ha ha ha ... Firstly, GTA Characters portrayal is limited to the story or the game world revolving around them, made with the imagination of the writer with some real world inspirations thrown in.

So, who's better (as in gameplay wise or players option to fully flesh out his role) than whom isn't the question.
The right comparison comes with why one's more likeable (strengths, appealing quality, etc you count as impressive in the long run to be remembered) than the other. Vercetti beats him easily here.

This leads to next point, they are both separated by the ERA and the background (I'm sure Vercetti comes out much better than you believe esp. for the controversy stirred up after release by GTA V)

Next, the game ending, if you get my point here without obvious spoilers .. lol

I'll point out more, once story modes are released for the unseen portions in the game and as the topic asks something else won't derail it further.

Man, I was just joking. I like Vercetti too. :p

• Osho likes this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

@Osho

The only problem with Tommy is that he can't swim, nor block attacks for some sort of reason. Still I like him even more than the whole IV gang together.

thatGuyyy
  • thatGuyyy

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

@Osho

The only problem with Tommy is that he can't swim, nor block attacks for some sort of reason. Still I like him even more than the whole IV gang together.

It seems like I'm the only once that hated Tommy. He was just a douchebag pretty boy that didn't care for anyone, nothing about him made me like him. Atleast Tony Montana had somewhat of a heart

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:44 PM

No, because I wouldn't be able to tolerate his bi polar tendancies. Then again, if I stood up to him and threatened him right back, maybe he'd back off and we'd get along okay. However, he's not the kind of guy I'd want to socialize with.

I wouldn't want to be friends with Michael or Franklin either, because they're just as psychopathic as Trevor is, albeit in different ways.

I like all three of the protagonists as characters, but there's no way I'd want to be friends with any of them in real life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users