NEMESIS Appreciation Thread!

127 replies to this topic
MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:10 AM

I wanted the Nemesis based on it's rarity at first, I won't lie. 

After I got it, I played around with it and got to know how it drives and it's tendencies and whatnot, I found it performed okay, well enough to the point I nabbed one on my 2nd character as well. 

It wasn't until I started off-roading with it and doing stunts that I realized the full potential of it. 

I got it originally based on rarity but now I keep it because it's basically a better Sanchez in my opinion(Never cared for the Sanchez in this game). I like how it handles and I like the look of it as well, it's a nice bike and it's a blast to drive once you know the ins and outs. 

• ten-a-penny, FertileFuZZ and Gatti Sosa like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:22 PM

I got it originally based on rarity but now I keep it because it's basically a better Sanchez in my opinion(Never cared for the Sanchez in this game). I like how it handles and I like the look of it as well, it's a nice bike and it's a blast to drive once you know the ins and outs. 

Exactly. It's a better offroad bike than a Sanchez.

• MetalThrasherXtreme likes this

KingLouieThaXIII
  • KingLouieThaXIII

Big Sitting Chief Asshole

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 03:53 PM

Has nothing to do with rarity for me, I still have Trevor's Blazer and never got rid of it. Bottom line, I like it, and if you like something then who cares what other people think about it. 

0_0.jpg

• DangerZone77, FertileFuZZ, Starsky83 and 1 other like this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 July 2014 - 04:37 PM

I found the best spawn for it was the road outside the airport LSC at night, whilst riding a bike. Just need a PCJ now! And THAT is just for rarity!

• FertileFuZZ likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 06:47 PM

I don't know if you all are familiar with motorcycles in real life... but the Nemesis is like a supermoto... like my old DRZ400SM that was so much fun to ride until I knocked up my wife and was forced to stop riding motorcycles... anyway, supermotos are way more fun than any other motorcycle in real life. I used to ride a CBR600RR and R1. Yes speed is great but a supermoto you can do a lot more things like offroading and flick it on the twisties... jump off curbs and just be a hooligan. I wish GTA was more realistic when it comes to motorcycles. There is no way a sportbike with sportbike tires can go offroad and not wipe out. Anyway here's what my old DRZ400SM looked like. I wish the Nemesis also had the mod to add a front fender. 

091304drz400sma.jpg

• ten-a-penny, FertileFuZZ, KingLouieThaXIII and 1 other like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

They usually spawn in Vinewood areas at night. Not sure about MP but I've found my Nemesis first try in SP there.

OT: Mine is in Forest Green matte, I think Racing yellow secondary. Don't have pics for now.

This bitch is a f*cker at off-roading. The only on-road bike that can go through Mt. Chilliad with minor problems.

• JustHatched and FertileFuZZ like this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:39 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 26 July 2014 - 05:41 PM.

u8eOkwR.jpg

Im pretty sure this bike will be availible to buy next update (along with the Dubsta, the Pariot, Sultan and Phoenix) So I snatched one and painted it Lime Green to rub it noobs and lazy people faces. Love this bike to death until then, outran a Tourismo R this morning...nice handling and fun to do stunts with.
  • JustHatched, DangerZone77 and FertileFuZZ like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

Yeah, if you're an Off-roader, then this bike deserve a place in your garage. Quadruple as better as the crappy Sanchez.

• FertileFuZZ, BLACK DYNAM1TE and MetalThrasherXtreme like this

RDT33
  • RDT33

That Guy from that Thing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 09:52 PM

If anyone on 360 wants one of these, I'm sitting on one right now and am not interested in keeping it.

Gatti Sosa
  • Gatti Sosa

Homie

• BUSTED!
  • Israel

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:05 PM

I want one soooo bad where can I find one?

If I could I would pay $15 million hands down for this sweet piece of machine!

N_Thomas74
  • N_Thomas74

Oh Yeah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:34 PM

Its a good stunt bike too. Imho
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:37 PM

At Vinewood at night. Got mine first try there. (SP though, not sure if its the same in MP or not)

• Gatti Sosa likes this

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

GTA KING. NO CHEAT CODES.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 25 July 2014 - 11:59 PM.

Online they will spawn (sometimes) during Simeon missions, hang back around his carlot and between the construction site they are either parked or in traffic, put in garage BEFORE mission ends or you wont be able to save it
  • Gatti Sosa likes this

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2014 - 11:59 PM

Has nothing to do with rarity for me, I still have Trevor's Blazer and never got rid of it. Bottom line, I like it, and if you like something then who cares what other people think about it. 

I totally agree, same here, i use to drive a round in a Futo for yonks, again not because it's the best looking car in the game, definitely not the fastest car in the game or even in it's class.. I just liked it and the way it handles.. For me i enjoyed sliding around corners with it.. Good fun, couldn't careless what other people think of the car, i like it, and i have fun with it, and that is all that matters to me.. Same with the Nemesis..

• KingLouieThaXIII likes this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 July 2014 - 09:33 AM

Another nemesis spawn is outside mors mutual, just keep riding round the block! Not sure what time though sorry

• Gatti Sosa likes this

MetalThrasherXtreme
  • MetalThrasherXtreme

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:27 PM

I've found if you can get someone on a Nemesis to drive around the RR area right down the street from Mors, eventually a Nemesis will spawn. 

I tested it for myself with my own Nemesis just to see if I could get one to spawn and sure enough after a few minutes of driving up and down the street, I found one. Too bad nobody was with me that could've kept it, it ended up going to waste since I already have one for each character, lol. 

• BLACK DYNAM1TE likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2014 - 04:30 PM Edited by ModderX, 26 July 2014 - 04:32 PM.

Finally found one today! Will get pics soon. It rides and handles superbly.

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

0_0.jpg

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 28 July 2014 - 09:48 AM Edited by BoJack Cognac, 28 July 2014 - 09:48 AM.

0_0.jpg

Oh, my. Is that a Cheval Surge I see?

GTA Master
  • GTA Master

Ain't got no time for bird sex.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

Lol fuk the Nemisis my Zenturno can beet it 420 [email protected] yolo DomIsLive like for chop!!

But seriously its a sick lookin bike. I want one. And sneek, chill tf out. Some people dont want to own the fastest-in-class vehicles. I have $5.6M and dont own any supers except for my matte black with ultra blue pearl Entity. Just accept the fact that people like their own thing. Now please, if you dont have anything positive Nemisis-related, there's the door back to the thread list. Bye!

piko
  • piko

Prankster

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

I'd appreciate it more if I could somehow get it :(

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 28 July 2014 - 05:25 PM

I'd appreciate it more if I could somehow get it :(

1. Vinewood at night.
  2. Around Mors Mitual or whatever how its spelt, drive around the streets.
  3. Near Simeon's dealership.

Co3r4_5h4rK
  • Co3r4_5h4rK

Snitch

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2014 - 06:13 PM

0_0.jpg

• GrandReaping likes this

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:46 PM

0_0.jpg

• ten-a-penny and GrandReaping like this

Roronoa Zoro
  • Roronoa Zoro

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

I have dedicated a 10 car garage to motorcycles on my second character. I love this bike, a blast to offroad with. I have mine metallic midnight blue with white letters, anyone find a really sweet combo for paint/lettering?

Akuma is hands down best bike imo, but i drive all 10 of mine. This one is fun and has a unique look to it.

If you are storing vehicles based on rarity, its time to accept you are a textbook hipster.

PacknPop
  • PacknPop

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:02 PM

I've been tryin to get my hands on a Nemesis for a while. If anyone has an extra Im willing to trade CE content

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:11 PM

I've been tryin to get my hands on a Nemesis for a while. If anyone has an extra Im willing to trade CE content

I have two, I'll trade one for you if you're on PS3.

WillC-HHG
  • WillC-HHG

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

You can't tradeCE without sharing your account (except hammer), if you want a nemesis send me a PM and if I found one I can give it to you

PacknPop
  • PacknPop

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

I have two, I'll trade one for you if you're on PS3.

Nice! Im on ps3: PacknPop

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 09 August 2014 - 07:24 PM

Damn, the one that I was gonna trade with you got destroyed and I didn't purchased insurance :( Sorry friend, I can't help you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users