NEMESIS Appreciation Thread!

126 replies to this topic
JustHatched
  • JustHatched

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:52 PM

While I know it isn't the best bike in the game I do enjoy mine and I don't think I am the only one in existence who feels this way. So if you have (or had) a Nemesis post up some pics of it.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• manicmechanic71 and DangerZone77 like this

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:55 PM

I have no idea why I got rid of mine, its such a cool little bike. Might start looking for it again since I'm getting a bit bored of a few of my cars.

0_0.jpg

• JustHatched, manicmechanic71 and DangerZone77 like this

Dazzer31
  • Dazzer31

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 09:37 AM

0_0.jpg

• JustHatched and DangerZone77 like this

Nemesis2252
  • Nemesis2252

Arch Enemy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 11:17 AM

Thank you for the support. I promise to continue being me in the future. 4 more years!

• bomexsaturn, Gunslinger_GK, Biohazard Abyss and 7 others like this

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

It might not be the quickest or the best handling bike in the game, but it definitely has a certain charm to it.. I'm glad i found my one..

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

• Ninja_Gear, JustHatched, manicmechanic71 and 1 other like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 July 2014 - 06:53 PM

Its the bright orange one:

0_0.jpg

• JustHatched, DangerZone77, psymin and 6 others like this

Woman
  • Woman

Woman

• Members
  • Iran

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:01 PM

0_0.jpg

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:18 PM

d8FI9TO.jpg

• gator2765, stonedpimpso, JustHatched and 5 others like this

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 07:19 PM

I just found one recently. It's really cool. Great for off road or stunts.
  • DangerZone77 likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Yeah me too. Does it rly perform well off road?
  • ApexReclaimer likes this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:29 PM

Let's be honest, the only reason why you're "appreciating" this crap bike is because you believe it's rare. If you could buy it off the website it wouldn't even have a spot in your garage. Nobody will admit that though. I'm just laughing at people saying how it basically performs awful, but has something about it. Yeah, you think it's rare, that's it. lol

• fw3, DangerZone77, Nomad0202 and 4 others like this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:32 PM Edited by G37, 24 July 2014 - 08:33 PM.

Let's be honest, the only reason why you're "appreciating" this crap bike is because you believe it's rare. If you could buy it off the website it wouldn't even have a spot in your garage. Nobody will admit that though. I'm just laughing at people saying how it basically performs awful, but has something about it. Yeah, you think it's rare, that's it. lol

Let's be honest, there are people out there, a lot of them who can appreciate something because it isn't the "fastest", "best handling", or "highest performing" vehicle out there - whether you can purchase it or not. It strikes a chord with them for whatever reason and that's a cool thing.

So go play with your Super cars like most of the other mindless drones playing this game.

• JustHatched, brose_sfr, Durtywhyteboi88 and 14 others like this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

This was my first PV... so that's why I kept it... not b/c it's rare but i know a lot of hipsters play GTA5:O and have their Nemesis to be different.

0_0.jpg

• FertileFuZZ and Sneakerfeen11 like this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:35 PM

Let's be honest, there are people out there, a lot of them who can appreciate something because it isn't the "fastest", "best handling", or "highest performing" vehicle out there - whether you can purchase it or not. It strikes a chord with them for whatever reason and that's a cool thing.

So go play with your Super cars like most of the other mindless drones playing this game.

Yeah, because I am not a hypebeast/hipster who only likes things due to thinking it's rare I am a mindless drone. You can't even take idiots like you serious on here... 

Oh and I own 4 super cars out of my 20 lol 

• Nomad0202 likes this

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:36 PM

Wish I could find one. My Daemon would be gone in a flash!

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

Yeah, because I am not a hypebeast/hipster who only likes things due to thinking it's rare I am a mindless drone. You can't even take idiots like you serious on here... 

My point exactly, a mindless Super car owning drone. And at what point did anyone in this thread mention liking the Nemesis for being "uncommon"? Let's count .. no one.

How can anyone take someone as ignorant as you seriously? Answer: they can't.

• FertileFuZZ and Madara1224 like this

Durtywhyteboi88
  • Durtywhyteboi88

Thug

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 08:59 PM

my nigga
  • G37 likes this

manicmechanic71
  • manicmechanic71

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:00 PM

I like it because it's the closest thing in game to the TDM 850 I own in real life.

• DangerZone77 and FertileFuZZ like this

Doktor Gott
  • Doktor Gott

The Big Puffa

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:09 PM Edited by Doktor Gott, 24 July 2014 - 09:10 PM.

Let me guess, you haven't found one yet?

back on topic, it's not the fastest, but my word, it's awesome off-road.. wouldn't use anything else tbh..

• FertileFuZZ and LL Cool L like this

Sneakerfeen11
  • Sneakerfeen11

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

back on topic, it's not the fastest, but my word, it's awesome off-road.. wouldn't use anything else tbh..

Haven't found it? It's not rare, I have seen it many times. It's only rare when you're actually looking for it (hence me saying you BELIEVE it's rare). lol

• LukeMayhem likes this

godziller
  • godziller

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:40 PM

Cool bik3...ive had it about 3 times now haha...cant seem to find a permanent spot in my garage but cool bike none the less

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:53 PM

Haven't found it? It's not rare, I have seen it many times. It's only rare when you're actually looking for it (hence me saying you BELIEVE it's rare). lol

You care so much about other people's opinion... do you want to know if people use 1ply or 2ply?

My point exactly, a mindless Super car owning drone. And at what point did anyone in this thread mention liking the Nemesis for being "uncommon"? Let's count .. no one.

How can anyone take someone as ignorant as you seriously? Answer: they can't.

You're getting way too defensive about this... "if the shoe fits..."

It's a lot of fun at the half pipe...

0_0.jpg

• Ninja_Gear and LukeMayhem like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:07 PM

I don't know what that Sneakerfeen11 dude is talking about, but I consistently win bike races with the Nemesis and it's faster off-road than a Sanchez.

kjahcleveland
  • kjahcleveland

Esperanto collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

Cmon nobody is beating an akuma with a nemesis....period. I like it because you can hit a jump and easily land in a wheelie. I think of it as like an Ollie to manual in skateboarding.

• godziller, JohnnyCallisto and goldadderXD like this

BoJack Cognac
  • BoJack Cognac

Cowboy and Rap Star

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

Cmon nobody is beating an akuma with a nemesis....period. I like it because you can hit a jump and easily land in a wheelie. I think of it as like an Ollie to manual in skateboarding.

Then why have I beaten plenty of Akumas?
On tracks with lots of turns, that is.

Straightaways, no way.

Rammer2k
  • Rammer2k

All In!!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 10:37 PM

It's an ok bike.  Wish there were more mod options to it though.

0_0.jpg

• fw3 and manicmechanic71 like this

julianos
  • julianos

gta online player

• Members
  • France

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:01 PM

got mine today (I search 4 hours for it and then it just spawn in front of the 400k appartment when I started to switch sessions) , poor dude lol now it's mine. :lol:

I got bored of my fat-ass bati 801 (but still keep it as it's my races bike) , I wanted a light, cool and uncommon bike so that's great, also great for stunts

• FertileFuZZ and JohnnyCallisto like this

EvilFiend
  • EvilFiend

Trying to change

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:11 PM Edited by EvilFiend, 24 July 2014 - 11:12 PM.

I bet you own 20 zentornos amiright? Why would you own a ride that isnt the fastest in the game?
thats the logic you use :S

Then why have I beaten plenty of Akumas?
On tracks with lots of turns, that is.

Straightaways, no way.

Just because people can afford an akuma doesnt mean they can drive ;P

Personally I get away 90% of the time in free mode from zentornos and entities in my akuma. Doesnt mean the akuma is the fastest vehicle in the game, just means all the speed in the world doesnt make you a decent driver

OT. where can i find this bike? I have a wee collection of bikes going on and this would complete my set 

• FertileFuZZ likes this

FertileFuZZ
  • FertileFuZZ

Thug

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2014 - 11:27 PM Edited by Cokecan72, 24 July 2014 - 11:28 PM.

OT. where can i find this bike? I have a wee collection of bikes going on and this would complete my set 

It's one of those things, that when they are about "they are about" bit like a phoenix or a Voodoo.. 

If i remember right,You need to get hold of a Weasel news van then just wang around in that and they "do" (eventually appear) i think i drove up and down the stretch between the golf course and the church, in the Weasel news van and it didn't take too long, Quicker than it took me too find the poxy Weasel news van anyway..

Good luck with it fella.. 

• EvilFiend likes this

Anon

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2014 - 12:06 AM

0_0.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users