Quantcast

» «
Photo

Most annoying game you have ever played?

49 replies to this topic
Dutch Psycho
  • Dutch Psycho

TETTEN! :-)

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

Hong Kong '97. Just the f*cking music. THE f*ckING MUSIC.

You should listen to this:

I like that song it's catchy :-)

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

Leave a message.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:04 AM

Modern Warfare 3 aggravated me to no end. It's a miracle that I haven't destroyed the disk. How Infinity Ward/Sledgehammer managed to make the same exact mistakes twice is beyond me. 

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 10:25 AM

Rugby Challenge. It's an epic game but the offloads are a piss take, even with the slider turned down.

I agree with battletoads also. Those f*cking hoverbikes.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 January 2014 - 12:14 PM

pitfighter on snes, worst game ive seen/played/owned on a console in my life.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:26 PM

Are you kidding? Pitfighter was a total classic!

Daz
  • Daz

Pirandello/Kruger

• Cyclop 9
  • None
  • Best Poster [Gaming] 2014

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:30 PM Edited by Daz, 27 January 2014 - 01:32 PM.

Fallout 3.

It could have been a really epic game but the fact you're forced to use VATS just ruins it!

You aren't forced to use it. Though free aim shooting wasn't improved until Fallout New Vegas, but it was mostly just that the aiming was off in third person and inaccurate at some points but still could be done just as well, infact shooting shotguns out of VATS was significantly more useful.

As for most annoying game, usually I place Homefront in my worst games lists but only the multiplayer was actually annoying.

So it would have to be pretty much any game that does not include options to turn hints and prompts off, as well as not having options to turn off music and sfx separately etc. I think it was call of duty 3, or world at war that had a sound option but it was just one bar, turn it down and there is NO sound, do they not know people have a mute button on their tv, if they didn't want to hear any audio for f*ck sake?

Specifically GTAIV and GTAV, constant god damn prompts or phone calls that you cannot turn off, easily one of the most annoying things in gaming.

You know you have a great game when the game can just shut the f*ck up and you can go into a trance while playing hypnotized by the game itself. TDU2 did that perfectly. Almost no annoyances in that game at all.

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 02:10 PM

Shadowman, I can't believe I even bought the game and I can't believe it was actually reviewed not terrible.

I had no f*cking clue what I was doing or what I was looking at, bought it for €2,50 and it was still way too much for that sh*t.

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

Catherine, f*cking annoying puzzles and the game was weird as sh*t.

Aintgottime2bleed
  • Aintgottime2bleed

to weird to live to rare to die

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:58 AM

Are you kidding? Pitfighter was a total classic!

I had snes version + never played other versions of game. Snes version was very bad game/port.

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:06 PM Edited by Gta_V_Fan_101, 06 February 2014 - 01:07 PM.

zelda ocarina of time, great game except the f*cking water temple.

FU*K THAT SH*TTING TEMPLE! I GOT STUCK THERE FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!! FU*K IT. F*ck IT TO HELL!

Ahh. Sorry, needed to let that out.

• CatDog96 likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

as for glitches, Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly is the win. most FRUSTRATING glitches to have in a game. THIS IS COMING FROM A GLITCHES-HUNTER/LOVER! worst spyro game to come- Hell. even the SKYLANDER series itself is better than this garbage.....

even the gameplay is trash. cannot fire while moving. WTF? plus the insane dragonflies. HOW CAN YOU TURN THIS FAST? :wtf:

if it comes to gameplay, then Savage Skies win the record. don't get me wrong. this game is great, but its totally broken. just attacking the enemies PERFECTLY is enough :p I had to fight with MYSELF just to hit one enemy :dozing: plus the stupid Ally Al. sees enemy? FIRE! even if I'm infront of them.....this is mostly summon in one of the Chrysalis mission where you had to defeat both factions and the Virtwin will begin first. really annoying, I fly towards the enemy(s) only to find that the stupid Ulamander behind me had already bursted me out.....

still a great game :santa:

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:17 PM Edited by gtarelatedusername2, 06 February 2014 - 02:17 PM.

When I was a kid - The Ninja for the Sega Master System. It wasn't until years later that I found out you have to beat the game in a very specific way, and even then the game just started over.  Bastards.

These days - Fallout: New Vegas. It's one of my favorite games, but it's horribly buggy and pretty much unplayable on the PS3 after a certain point.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Soldier

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by OurJud, 06 February 2014 - 07:47 PM.

Far Cry 3.

Why? Because if we'd been given the option to turn off all the HUD it would have been as close to FPS perfection as we're likely going to get for a long time to come. But you can't... turn off the HUD, I mean.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

MIDNIGHT CLUB 3: DUB EDITION (And REMIX)

JESUS yo, I had so many broken controllers due to extreme frustration from this game . The AI is cheap as hell with bursts of speed out of nowhere and making impossible turns at high rate of speed . I make the turn then crash. Oh and if you are 5 seconds or more behind the AI, you might as well rage quit and restart cuz there's no catching up. Oh and don't get me started on the motorcycle races....

MW3 was the most annoying and worst cod I played, then again it's call of duty we're talking about(only COD4 was great). The multiplayer was really frustrating with input lag, unbalanced weapons/equipments the list could go on...

The first two CODs where awesome. Best WWII shooter out there.

COD3 was meh.

COD4 was epic when it came out

WAW was pretty cool but felt kinda clunky at times

MW2 had some pretty fun memorable times at first but then you could start to see the decline and became a glitchy troll fest.

BO was ok, I liked the story mode but multiplayer was a lil meh but zombies was awesome.

MW3 was such an extreme copy pasta of MW2 that you could smell the bullsh*t from Activision once you opened the case. I was about done with the franchise.

BO2, yeah I was done. Didn't even bother to finish the story, played multiplayer about....pssshhh...twice....then just f*cked around with the bots by myself in a private match.....

Ghost;.......played for ten mins then turned the game off...I don't even remember it...

Misbegotten cad
  • Misbegotten cad

Prankster

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

Hunted, demon forge.

crap, crap, crap. Because I'm a big RPG fan, I tried to persevere with it, but in the end, the wholesale crappyness of the game made me throw it in the bin.

Fu11Force
  • Fu11Force

Corrupt

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:30 PM

The boxing mini-game during the prison level for Dead to Rights was f*cking annoying. The game is also so cheesy and repetitive; you basically kill everyone with autoaim. I liked the story though. Another annoying game in Ninety-Nine Nights. It's just the same old button smashing wave after wave of enemies. 

Jc_39a
  • Jc_39a

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:10 PM

OP when you talked about 64 rated player dribble past your defenders, it's not like everyone who is under 64 rated can not dribble past your players aha

spoid
  • spoid

fan of Lynn Bari

• Members
  • GoSquared

Posted 11 February 2014 - 03:26 PM

flappy bird :D

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

V8 Murder Machine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 February 2014 - 09:12 PM

Skate 2 and Skate 3. Never could pass either one if i hade to play HORSE/SKATE, the thumb sticks are too sensitive to do the exact trick ur intending to do.

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

#BUCKLEUPBABY

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

Flappy Bird.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users