Franks Buffalo- lets see yours and thoughts

52 replies to this topic
Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:51 AM

Here's mine... and I don't really see a lot of em in FM to be honest... And much like the hearse, I haven't been giving them away as much lately, want to keep it semi-rare

Franklins-Buffalo.jpg

bummer, i was just about to ask what console you were on before i read the rest of your post

someone else on here was gonna dupe it for me, but we never got around to it for some reason

RossCA
  • RossCA

Thug

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:20 AM

sorry i just dont see the love for either of the buffalos

So? There's a lot of things in life other people will like that you wont like. Are you going to go up to each one of them and tell them you don't like it? lol 

Hey guys! if you want to get Franklins buffalo in gta online watch this :) 

Nice find! Are there any other cars worth bringing over? I can't think of any besides that small tow truck. 

I've had mine for a few days now.  Sadly, I'm getting bored with it.  Not as fast as I remember it being from single player.  Sure sounds nice though!  I wish I could dupe it's sound onto my other cars.  I'll probably trade it for a Rat Loader when they become available.

0_0.jpg

Yeah, seems like its faster in SP, but I really like the looks. 

Finally got a Buffalo again in my garage. I've had Franklin's Buffalo since the 1.03 days and I loved it than, and I love it now. It sounds very nice. Looks very nice. It's a beyond upgrade from the normal Buffalo that normall spawns. Definitely in my top 3.

0_0.jpg

Same here. One of my very favorites. 

mj32cj52
  • mj32cj52

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:22 PM

I've been trying now for about 2 months to get Franklins Buffalo. Can anyone suggest how i can get it or help me out? Thanks in advance.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

So? There's a lot of things in life other people will like that you wont like. Are you going to go up to each one of them and tell them you don't like it? lol 

Nice find! Are there any other cars worth bringing over? I can't think of any besides that small tow truck. 

I've had mine for a few days now.  Sadly, I'm getting bored with it.  Not as fast as I remember it being from single player.  Sure sounds nice though!  I wish I could dupe it's sound onto my other cars.  I'll probably trade it for a Rat Loader when they become available.

0_0.jpg

Finally got a Buffalo again in my garage. I've had Franklin's Buffalo since the 1.03 days and I loved it than, and I love it now. It sounds very nice. Looks very nice. It's a beyond upgrade from the normal Buffalo that normall spawns. Definitely in my top 3.

0_0.jpg

if someone makes a thread about something i dont like , you can sure as hell bet i will be there with my two cents worth. i dont give a sh*t if you like it or not 

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:22 AM

call me a purist but i honestly think this car looks best in white

finally got someone to dupe me one, took a while to decide what color combo i wanted

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 January 2014 - 01:28 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 30 January 2014 - 01:29 AM.

finally got someone to dupe me one, took a while to decide what color combo i wanted

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I agree on the white. I think it's all of the Black portions of the cars such as the bumper and the vents that make it contrast with white well.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I like it more on the stock side though. Not a big fan of the ram air hood, carbon or most of the wings.

• Pegassi Autobot likes this

Pasco1990
  • Pasco1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

I have a Reg Buff but where can i find Franks?

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

you can't find it in multiplayer since it doesnt spawn anywhere. you get it through a glitch that lets you bring cars from singleplayer to online

go see one of the dupe request threads, someone might help you out there

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:30 AM

you can't find it in multiplayer since it doesnt spawn anywhere. you get it through a glitch that lets you bring cars from singleplayer to online

Or he could just bring in Franklin's himself.

It's quite easy now.

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:34 AM

Or he could just bring in Franklin's himself.

It's quite easy now.

so i've heard

i'd do it myself, if my computer would load youtube videos properly

The_Wizzard_73
  • The_Wizzard_73

Just A Newb

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

It's a great car! Love the modern looks of today's Chargers IRL and this version adds to what I feel is the most realistic GTA world yet!! :)

Need to add a pic of mine, but haven't figured out how to yet via phone.....?

RossCA
  • RossCA

Thug

• Members

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

if someone makes a thread about something i dont like , you can sure as hell bet i will be there with my two cents worth. i dont give a sh*t if you like it or not 

So, you can't answer my question, huh? Probably because you know you look pretty foolish acting the way you do. But its ok its the internet. In real life you'd get your self flattened. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Very nice! I can't stick with one look. I keep changing mine. 

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:45 AM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

So, you can't answer my question, huh? Probably because you know you look pretty foolish acting the way you do. But its ok its the internet. In real life you'd get your self flattened. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Very nice! I can't stick with one look. I keep changing mine. 

hardest part is finding the right color for it

to each their own, but to me it looks so clean in white

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:27 PM Edited by Malibu454, 31 January 2014 - 12:35 PM.

38EA2227-6BD1-4971-9611-2DA1D4B22B28_zps
Franklin just brought it over for me last night.
My son (eh hem!) I mean Frankilin had it Lime Green. I gave it a respray and some new skins..
I might just make it white again ;)
8C1DA742-249E-4E22-B62B-3BC3BBE6834C_zps

RossCA
  • RossCA

Thug

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:57 AM

My son (eh hem!) I mean Frankilin had it Lime Green. I gave it a respray and some new skins..

Very nice! It looks good so many different ways. 

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

New Name

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:05 AM

I got Franklin's Buffalo recently and I really like having it in online. The sound is just great, and it performs quite well too.

The looks though, that's why I love it the most. The braking lights just looks so cool.

I haven't got a pic but a fun fact is that my Buffalo is all black while my Tailgater is all white. I got all three charachters cars in my garage. So Michael's car changed color with Franklin's and Trevor's truck I made green.

I would like to go through my whole garage, but this ain't the thread for it ;).

Fleabass1
  • Fleabass1

Rat

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:51 AM

It's ok. I like the sound and handling and look of the car, but there are much faster 4 door cars.

It's also one of the slowest cars in the sports car class, so I don't really have room just to keep it to roam around in.

sonsie22
  • sonsie22

Gundis

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 12:34 AM

I feel that this is by far the greatest car in the game. Each stat goes hand in hand with one another to make it the perfect land vehicle under any conditions.
Is it just me or has anybody else realized that whilst driving this car that they will always pull them selves out of what would have been a complete clusterf*ck of an accident if they were in any other car?!
Franklins Buffalo is also sexy as f*ck, i often get erections when ever i look at mine! Always having fun mixing and matching each customizable parts!

Here's mine at the moment
- All engine upgrades and armor at 100%
- Painted Bumper & Splitter
- Sports Rear Bumper
- Custom Skirts
- Race Exhaust
- Ram Air Hood
- Black Open Grille
- Ducktail Spoiler
- Carbon Roof
- Sport Mercie Rims p/Lime Green
- Custom Crew Paint Job, First = Dark Blue Metallic w/ Hot Pink Pearlescent. Second = Lime Green Metallic
 15090_10151844250131073_1474333522_n.jpg

Other Models of the Buffalo

Second Generation Buffalo GTA V (Franklins)

Buffalo-GTAV-Front-Franklin.png
First Generation Buffalo GTA V
Buffalo-GTAV-Front-FirstGeneration.png
FIB Buffalo GTA V
FIB-GTAV-Front-Buffalo.png
Police Buffalo GTA V
PoliceCruiser-GTAV-Front-Buffalo.png
GTA IV TBoGT
640px-Buffalo-TBOGT-front.jpg
640px-Buffalo_in_the_buff.jpg

GTA San Andreas
640px-Buffalo-GTASA-front.jpg

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:17 AM

Very nice! It looks good so many different ways. 

Thx. :santa:

GTAmazing
  • GTAmazing

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 07:19 AM

Here's mine... and I don't really see a lot of em in FM to be honest... And much like the hearse, I haven't been giving them away as much lately, want to keep it semi-rare

Franklins-Buffalo.jpg

Mind if i ask what paintjob that is?

Danibogos
  • Danibogos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:31 AM

http://puu.sh/6Fixz

Thegemte
  • Thegemte

The_Gemte

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

@Lansyer  Nice find on the youtube video. Finally could get the damn buffalo. Almost had given up looking.

So here are my two buffalo's, one per character as such.

fb1.pngfb2.png

I reckon @Thegypsy is using the classic or matte olive green, sort of army look green i call it. I had something similar on my entity till it was changed to matte pearlescent paint job. That car rarely is driven these days and only seen when i race.

KristoLewis
  • KristoLewis

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:40 AM

Franklins-Buffalo.jpg

Mind if i ask what paintjob that is?
Itll be either classic or metallic forest green, and the rims are dark ivy or something like that

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users