» «
Photo

Franks Buffalo- lets see yours and thoughts

52 replies to this topic
RossCA
  • RossCA

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:14 PM Edited by RossCA, 25 January 2014 - 02:59 PM.

Lets see yours and others thoughts on these being brought into GTA online by the mods.

0_0.jpg

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:25 PM

kinda wish i had one

they do need to bring it online, the regular buffalo looks boring

RossCA
  • RossCA

Peon

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:00 PM Edited by RossCA, 29 January 2014 - 02:24 AM.

kinda wish i had one

they do need to bring it online, the regular buffalo looks boring

Yeah, they made Trevor's truck available to buy. I don't see why not this one too. 

Ruben2205
  • Ruben2205

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:00 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• wowsuchmama likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

I want and don't want it to normally spawn online or it to be buyable.

I want it because its such a great car and we shouldn't have to go through a lot of stuff to have it.

I also don't want it because kids would start chroming it and then everyone would have one, which takes a lot of value away from it.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

I want it because its such a great car and we shouldn't have to go through a lot of stuff to have it.

I also don't want it because kids would start chroming it and then everyone would have one, which takes a lot of value away from it.

simple solution: make it rare, even rarer than the phoenix if possible. not only will it be too hard for dumb kids to find, but there will also be confusion between Frank's buffalo and the regular one, so they won't know immediately when they've found it.

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

simple solution: make it rare, even rarer than the phoenix if possible. not only will it be too hard for dumb kids to find, but there will also be confusion between Frank's buffalo and the regular one, so they won't know immediately when they've found it.

Actually it should be at least as rare as the dune buggy. Then kids won't be rolling in a great ride ;)

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

I have to get  me an F-Buffalo. I lost my Coquette and need a good replacement.

Been driving it around in SP. Great Car.

I found an easy ass way to bring it over. 

I'll post up some pics after I respray it and put some new wheels on it.

Don't want Franklin to recognize it and come after me with his crew there... :cool:

RossCA
  • RossCA

Peon

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:37 PM

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Awesome! I thought that was mine at first.

Yeah, make it spawn in one location and keep changing that location. 

High_Pockets
  • High_Pockets

Grape Smuggler

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:02 AM

So how do you get it?

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

Actually it should be at least as rare as the dune buggy. Then kids won't be rolling in a great ride ;)

you fear it being used when there's chrome adders?

Lansyer
  • Lansyer

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:06 PM

Hey guys! if you want to get Franklins buffalo in gta online watch this :) 

• High_Pockets and Thegemte like this

statistic
  • statistic

Playa

• Members

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

I've had mine for a few days now.  Sadly, I'm getting bored with it.  Not as fast as I remember it being from single player.  Sure sounds nice though!  I wish I could dupe it's sound onto my other cars.  I'll probably trade it for a Rat Loader when they become available.

0_0.jpg

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:16 PM

sorry i just dont see the love for either of the buffalos

• beachfan12 likes this

High_Pockets
  • High_Pockets

Grape Smuggler

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:46 AM

Hey guys! if you want to get Franklins buffalo in gta online watch this :) 

This video worked for me.

Word of caution though... don't select any mods you don't already have unlocked online or else they will reset to default. I didn't have EMS level 4 unlocked and now I've got to pay 20 grand or whatever to put level 3 on it, when I could have just selected 3 instead of 4 during single player.

GTAVArtem013
  • GTAVArtem013

01010010 01001111

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 11:43 AM

Finally got a Buffalo again in my garage. I've had Franklin's Buffalo since the 1.03 days and I loved it than, and I love it now. It sounds very nice. Looks very nice. It's a beyond upgrade from the normal Buffalo that normall spawns. Definitely in my top 3.

0_0.jpg

gtaDaddy1
  • gtaDaddy1

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:06 PM

I may or may not have done the sp/mp glitch to get this car which should have been released already for mp. Anyway it was destroyed while being insured, was my slot 10 car, and mors wouldn't recognize it and replace.I might have replaced it again by a dirty glitch. Anyone else encountered mors not covering this car?

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 03:55 PM

Word of caution though... don't select any mods you don't already have unlocked online or else they will reset to default. I didn't have EMS level 4 unlocked and now I've got to pay 20 grand or whatever to put level 3 on it, when I could have just selected 3 instead of 4 during single player.

The mods stay, just don't f with it. You have level 4 even though it's locked. If you buy a lower available mod on anything you will lose the higher mod until it's unlocked again.

Mshing80
  • Mshing80

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 05:22 PM

The video works I gt franks buffalo into mp. But now how do I recover it when it is destroyed? Mors don't answer so I can't recover it

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

i fear it becoming as worthless as a chrome adder

• gear999 likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:28 PM

^This.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:31 PM

it pretty much is since so many people have it these days .

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

it pretty much is since so many people have it these days .

i've yet to witness this. i only see Franklin's buffalo every once in a while and thats usually when a friend of mine is in the server

meanwhile almost every server im in has at least one twelvie in a Chrapper

statistic
  • statistic

Playa

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:37 PM

Whether or not other people have the same car I do has no bearing on whether I like driving that car.  I can't see how everyone having one makes it less gooder.

Like the Rat Loader, and folks saying it will only be cool if it's spawn only, and not available on the website.  How does that possibly affect how you feel about a car?

I brought Frank's Buffalo in because it was my favorite ride in SP.  Sadly, I've gotten used to the Entity online and in comparison the Buffalo just isn't what I remember it being...

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

Whether or not other people have the same car I do has no bearing on whether I like driving that car.  I can't see how everyone having one makes it less gooder.

Like the Rat Loader, and folks saying it will only be cool if it's spawn only, and not available on the website.  How does that possibly affect how you feel about a car?

I brought Frank's Buffalo in because it was my favorite ride in SP.  Sadly, I've gotten used to the Entity online and in comparison the Buffalo just isn't what I remember it being...

i don't really mind a car being rare or not, but being hard to find makes it feel like a slight accomplishment

only "rare" cars i'm proud of owning are the phoenix and the ruiner, but those are the only cool ones imo. my favorites will always be the vacca&cheetah, even if they are really common cars

however, being rare also prevents a vehicle from being a poster-child for 12-year-olds and immature manchildren, hence it's dangerously easy to assume someone in a chrome adder hasn't hit puberty yet. it's more to do with past events really, if that makes any sense.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:47 PM

the rare cars i have are the green buccaneer , the yellow and black gangster tornado , the purple gangster peyote , mariachi tornado , and the daemon westerner.   the ruiner isnt rare at all . its the second most common muscle car i see on the streets , the most common being the sabre turbo

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

the rare cars i have are the green buccaneer , the yellow and black gangster tornado , the purple gangster peyote , mariachi tornado , and the daemon westerner.   the ruiner isnt rare at all . its the second most common muscle car i see on the streets , the most common being the sabre turbo

ruiner not being rare is debatable tbh, as some peoples' games are different

there was a time where it used to spawn everywhere for me but i'd constantly pass it by. but then when the day comes that i actually want one, i don't see it anywhere, ever. i STILL rarely ever see a ruiner online unless it's my custom one.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 08:03 PM

ruiner not being rare is debatable tbh, as some peoples' games are different

there was a time where it used to spawn everywhere for me but i'd constantly pass it by. but then when the day comes that i actually want one, i don't see it anywhere, ever. i STILL rarely ever see a ruiner online unless it's my custom one.

i see it every day , even the day i looked for it to own one i found it rather easily . 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:23 PM

The engine upgrade is on there you just cant see that its installed behind the lock symbol. I realized that when I built a car with a diiferent character and click the engine upgrade that showed and made it slower,

theGypsy
  • theGypsy

GTA Felon

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Here's mine... and I don't really see a lot of em in FM to be honest... And much like the hearse, I haven't been giving them away as much lately, want to keep it semi-rare

Franklins-Buffalo.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users