Photo

GTA San Andreas: Dual weapon HELP

6 replies to this topic
Futuracer
  • Futuracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:51 AM

Hi! I hope I didn't make this thread in the wrong place. Anyway, I have a problem I've been trying to solve about the dual wielding of weapons. I have here a screenshot of wht my issue is all about...

aexqb4.jpg

So yeah, I substituted the claws for the katana and then downloaded a weapon.dat file for dual wielding. Problem is the claws on the left hand are UPSIDE DOWN, and it just looks wrong. How do I fix this? Please help.

Futuracer
  • Futuracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

No dice? So, it's not possible then?

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

No dice? So, it's not possible then?

No dice? What?

Anyways,no need to freak out,don't worry,someone who understands about this will submit a helpful reply here,no need to bump it after a few hours.

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

R.I.P.ingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

You could make the blades as a clothing model and then make the katana invisible. Tada.

Futuracer
  • Futuracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

thanks for the replies guys. but i want the blades to look like they are popping in and out of the hands thats why i made them as substitute for katanas.

TheGodfather.
  • TheGodfather.

Nobody likes me here...I think...

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 01:06 AM

Well it seems to me that they have been modelled incorrect.IMO you'll have to remodel it.Also provide the weapon.dat line file of katana.May be that might help us to solve your problem.

Futuracer
  • Futuracer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:06 AM

no. the claws weapon is for the right hand. and this is how wolverine's claws look anyway. but with the dual wield mod, it becomes two. just wondering if there's a way to set the left had weapon right. here's the weapon.dat katana line. i think this coding is a common thing for the dual weapon mods out there.

£ KATANA        MELEE    10.0  1.6    339    -1        1        SWORD        1            801        null

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users