Hello everyone this is my very first topic,as you all read in the title i really need helps from everyone in this site well,I have beaten SA numerous times but twice without cheats(PC once and PS2 once without cheats) VCS once with cheats and VC once without cheats on PC I've ever played LCS first before 3 and for LCS I cannot passed The Shoreside Redemtion also GTA 3's Bomb Da Base part 2 both i played in ps2 before I sold It,Now I have bought GTA 3 cd for pc I could run the game but because i have inserted the CD I used to install,Even though I have used patch the game still won't allow me to play without CD,I just received a message please insert cd 2 or anything like that cr*p so guys any ideas???I really wanted at least beaten GTA 3 for once without cheats
GTA III Disc Error
Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:41 AM Edited by GTAKid667, 25 January 2014 - 08:47 AM.
Well, I've rephrased the title and moved this to troubleshooting - Playing GTA III without a CD is illegal and we cannot help you with that but for more general suggestion about your issue I'll leave it open
When posting a problem, be sure to include the following information about your computer:
- Operating system (If you use Windows, be sure to tell us which one you use and what service pack you have installed)
- Graphics Card Information
- Processor Information
- RAM (random access memory)
Recommended Things to tell us about:
- History - Has the game worked before/is this your first install?
- Rendy Specter likes this
Posted 25 January 2014 - 10:29 AM Edited by Rendy Specter, 25 January 2014 - 10:31 AM.
Okay I'm sorry well my spec is below:
- Operating Systems: Free DOS
- Processor: AMD E-Series processor E-350 (1MB L2 cache, 1.60 Ghz, DDR3 1066 Mhz, 18W)
- Chipset: AMD A50M Fusion Controller Hub
- Memory: 2GB DDR 3
- Hard Disk: 500GB
- Optical Drive: 8X DVD-Super Multi Double Layer Drive
- Display Screen: 14″ HD 1366 x 768 pixel resolution, high brightness (220-nit), LED-backlit TFT LCD with glare panel
- Video Type: ATI Radeon HD6310 Graphics, supporting Unified Video Decoder (UVD3), OpenCL 1.1, OpenGL 3.1, OpenEXR High Dynamic-Range (HDR) technology, Shader Model 5.0, Microsoft DirectX 11
- Video Memory: 256MB dedicated system memory
- Audio: High definition audio support with built in Mono speakers MS-Sound compatible, Built in Microphone
- Network Interface: Built in Gigabit Ethernet, Wake-on-LAN ready, WPAN:Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Wireless LAN: WLAN:802.11b/g/n Wifi Certified Network connection
- Weight: 2.3 kg. (5.08 lbs.) with 6-cell battery pack
- Dimension: 342 (W) x 249 (D) x 28.4/33.5 (H) mm (13.68 x 9.96 x 1.13/1.34 inches)
- Battery Type: 48 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack
- Battery Life: up tp 4.9 hours
- Camera: Webcam
- Card Reader: 2-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC)
- Standard I/O Ports
- 2-in-1 card reader (SD, MMC)
- Three (3) USB 2.0 ports
- HDMI port with HDCP support
- External display (VGA) port
- Headphone/Speaker/Line-out jack
- Microphone-in jack
- Ethernet (RJ-45) port
- DC-in jack for AC adapter
- Special Keys: Touchpad – Multi gesture toucpad, supporting two-finger scroll, pinch, rotate, flip
That time was my first install(Don't remember maybe 4 months ago)I have searched on google but some people said only possible play gta 3 with cd play,I bought 1 cd GTA 3 so I don't know what can i do now I just want to beat gta 3 but I don't want to damage my DVD ROM because of this (sorry this my very first post so I don't know a rule about that)
Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:04 AM
Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:16 AM Edited by Criѕtian, 08 February 2014 - 10:17 AM.
Wait, you bought GTA 3 on one CD and the game is asking you for the second disc? I'm afraid that you bought a pirated version.
There is no official version of the game that is on one CD (unless you mean DVD, which is the Trilogy version). So, if you have only one CD, I think you have a pirated version or you simply lost\don't have the second disc.
Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:23 AM
I think you're right Cristian well i think it is pirated version well you know Indonesia each pc game disc just cheap(Rp 10.000 same as $1 if I'm not wrong)The content inside the cd have some files missing i can't find it even in internet so well i guess this can't be helped if I want to beat gta 3 should I need ps2 again instead?but i don't think i could buy the ps2 again
Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:22 AM
Find and buy legitimate copy of GTA III for PC or complete it on PS2 - We do not allow discussion of piracy on GTA Forums, the issue is most likely with the pirated copy.
Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by GTAKid667, 3 weeks ago.
i was made a terrible mistake months ago,all i need to do is just - Crack discussion isn't allowed Rendy! - so please lock this topic thank you.
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users