Photo

My Car is Gone?

2 replies to this topic
MitchTheDrummer
  • MitchTheDrummer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:07 AM

Hello, new to this board, but not to forums.

I play online, and a friend called a mercenary strike on me one day. I ended up stealing one of their Jeeps (Cannis Mesa, I think), and I put a good bit of money into it. I own a Jeep in real life, so it seemed fitting to own one in-game.

My friends and I were playing the other day, and we quit the game with the Mesa destroyed. I didn't think much about it, as I haven't really had any problems with cars before. I come on to play today, and I get the message saying that my vehicle had been destroyed, install a tracker and insurance next time. 

Back it up a bit.

This vehicle has been in my garage MANY times, and I even put on a tracker and insurance on it to be sure. It doesn't show up as being impounded or destroyed.

Is there ANY way to get it back?

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:46 AM

I play online, and a friend called a mercenary strike on me one day. I ended up stealing one of their Jeeps (Cannis Mesa, I think), and I put a good bit of money into it. I own a Jeep in real life, so it seemed fitting to own one in-game.

My friends and I were playing the other day, and we quit the game with the Mesa destroyed. I didn't think much about it, as I haven't really had any problems with cars before. I come on to play today, and I get the message saying that my vehicle had been destroyed, install a tracker and insurance next time. 

Back it up a bit.

This vehicle has been in my garage MANY times, and I even put on a tracker and insurance on it to be sure. It doesn't show up as being impounded or destroyed.

You could try this method down below in the link and see If you can get the Mesa back. This glitch seem to be a common occurance last few weeks.

http://gtaforums.com...loss-read-here/

MitchTheDrummer
  • MitchTheDrummer

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

Back it up a bit.

You could try this method down below in the link and see If you can get the Mesa back. This glitch seem to be a common occurance last few weeks.

http://gtaforums.com...loss-read-here/

Thanks, man, I have tried that one and it did not work. I'm thinking that I may just have to bite the bullet and steal another to rebuild, unfortunately.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users