Photo

will we ever get bogus money again?

77 replies to this topic
trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Keep the fake money out. It almost ruined the experience when Online began and it'll just keep ruining the experience as more DLC comes out, including heists. What's the point of doing a heist if you're already rolling in billions?

Missions can still be done to unlock everything. I never stopped doing missions when I had the money. What's the point in having it when you can't spend it.
Now the missions are full of foul players again

Cudwieser
  • Cudwieser

In the Shadows

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 04:50 PM

foul Players ?

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

OP is just mad he can't roll through ls in his rhino blowing up every bodies cars and setting bounties constantly. These guys relished turning lobbies into all out war zones.

them bootlegged CoD matches

you mean bf4 lol

nah, i wouldn't exactly say bf4

only because tanks in Battlefield require at least a bit of skill to use.

ok how bout bf4 being played by micheal j fox ?

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

I work 40 hours a week just like you do Lil fella, plus I'm a single parent. I just manage my time well. Try spending less time jerkin off on the internet and play the game as intended. Guys on this forum drink your tears.

40 hours?  You part timer you. I do 46 over 4 days, then get 4 days off:lol:   Seriously, if an adult with actual commitments that matter can manage then a kid still living at home being waited on 24/7 by loving parents should be the richest person in GTA.  Oh wait, they won't be - they spend too much time moaning on here about not having any imaginary money in GTA O.  Time that could be well spent making imaginary money in GTA O.

• mfoster09 likes this

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

I have to admit the Adder & the Entity are generally owned by insecure players. They tend to be the babies of the group.... there is no skill in driving backwards and hiding inside a car to try and kill someone.

I know we only have 5 bad sports a day now, but I'm willing to sacrifice a few to teach some people to actually fight, face to face, with a gun, not hid in a corner or behind something to fight. We aren't talking about sniping here, which does require some form of cover or height to work best.

I got news for you bro. Hiding behind cover in a gunfight is just common sense. Sounds like u wanna duel at dawn in an open field with pistols, and u can have that dumb sh*t. Its bout coming out on top. U are a special kind of stupid aren't you?

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:36 PM

I completely disagree with bringing the counterfeit cash back... I'm sick of hearing children complain about this because they have to play the game the way it was meant to be played now. Goddamn...

• JoeMamma and mfoster09 like this

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

What a bunch of f.ucktards you all are. Clearly I'm wasting my time with all you mard arses

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:22 PM

What a bunch of f.ucktards you all are. Clearly I'm wasting my time with all you mard arses

Trying to bypass the language filter with periods is extremely childish and shows that you're obviously under the recommended age to be playing this game.

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:34 PM

Trying to bypass the language filter with periods is extremely childish and shows that you're obviously under the recommended age to be playing this game.

His name alone should be enough to verify he's a squeaker.

hungpaul22
  • hungpaul22

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

lawl - what's the matter?  Can't hang with the legit players??  No money to buy countless amounts of ammo and upgrades for your adder?

What do you have against the Adder?

Nine times out of ten, that's the car that the jackwagons get when they have a lot of money.   Although, I will say that lately it's been the Entity, though...since that's the one the trolls can drive in reverse and shoot you and you can't shoot them, since it doesn't have a back window.

Cant really hate on the entity strategy dude. Its brilliant.

No it isn't.  It's exactly what kind of BS trolls are known for. 

you are just a loser that accuses people of being trolls when they are genius for coming out with clever ways to kill like malibu said sticky bomb and me personally id use the grenade launcher.

It's f*cking annoying. I've had numerous people roll up on me in Entities and try firing at me from the back. I really can't do anything about it, either, unless I want to just say, "f*ck it" and destroy their Entity with a grenade or sticky, costing me $12,000 in insurance.

Reverse Entity trolling is not a legitimate way of killing somebody, since you've pretty much using your car as a shield that can't be broken unless the person you're shooting at decides to take the $12,000 hit. It's worse than tank griefers, in my opinion, since you can at least destroy those without having to pay the insurance fees.

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

lawl - what's the matter?  Can't hang with the legit players??  No money to buy countless amounts of ammo and upgrades for your adder?

What do you have against the Adder?

Nine times out of ten, that's the car that the jackwagons get when they have a lot of money.   Although, I will say that lately it's been the Entity, though...since that's the one the trolls can drive in reverse and shoot you and you can't shoot them, since it doesn't have a back window.
Cant really hate on the entity strategy dude. Its brilliant.

No it isn't.  It's exactly what kind of BS trolls are known for. 

you are just a loser that accuses people of being trolls when they are genius for coming out with clever ways to kill like malibu said sticky bomb and me personally id use the grenade launcher.

It's f*cking annoying. I've had numerous people roll up on me in Entities and try firing at me from the back. I really can't do anything about it, either, unless I want to just say, "f*ck it" and destroy their Entity with a grenade or sticky, costing me $12,000 in insurance.

Reverse Entity trolling is not a legitimate way of killing somebody, since you've pretty much using your car as a shield that can't be broken unless the person you're shooting at decides to take the $12,000 hit. It's worse than tank griefers, in my opinion, since you can at least destroy those without having to pay the insurance fees.

This is incorrect. If u shoot the back of the entity enough times it will catch on fire. Just find some cover and use an lmg.

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:53 PM

Nope, responding to a question in a petty, sarcastic manner is childish. Just look at all your replies and tell me how grown up you really are.

trevorsballs
  • trevorsballs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

His name alone should be enough to verify he's a squeaker.

Sorry, I forgot I need a serious user name for a videogame forum because that means a lot to people. Maybe some day ill be as cool as you pmsl

Bane_Of_Legends
  • Bane_Of_Legends

New Kid In Town

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:05 PM

No one gives two chradders that you work full time. You're not automatically entitled to millions in a video game, unless you'd like to use some of that hard earned cash to buy shark cards.

I work around 20 hours a week part time, give or take a couple of hours. I'm a full time student in college with four classes equaling up to 12 credit hours. The math says that you should study and do work 3 hours a week for every credit hour. That's 36 hours. Add that to 20, makes 56. I also take martial arts classes twice a week for 2 hours a day. That makes 60 hours a week that I have to obligate to things other than video games, give or take a few hours each week. 

In all honesty, I have more of a right to complain than you do. But the game was built around progression. Otherwise there would be weapons lying around everywhere like in GTA4, and you'd be getting paid 10 million a day for doing absolutely nothing. 

Fake money is gone, and I'm glad it is. Almost ruined the gameplay experience. Now get over it and stop whining like a squeaker.

• iainspad likes this

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:09 PM Edited by SomeRandomDave, 26 January 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Nope, responding to a question in a petty, sarcastic manner is childish. Just look at all your replies and tell me how grown up you really are.

Whatever kid, I think your mommy is calling for you so you'd better go now.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

OP feels he is entitled to easy succession out of his own subjective boredom.

/thread.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

Typical of the youth of today.  Thinks the world owes them a living just for gracing us with their presence.

Smartpride
  • Smartpride

DONT QUOTE MEE

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 January 2014 - 01:54 AM

Lol my thread has been deleted, that makes the OP mad.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users